Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:48 pm My reverse adoption is complete! My new friend is here.

I was choesen by....

A MUDDLED BLOOD :OOOO <* <* <*

I know nothing about them. I'm gonna do some research, but at a glance it says they're vampiric!

@Sysygy Do you by chance have one and know much about them? If so any advice? :o
Congrats on your new friend 😊
I don't have a muddled from CH so I can't say how they are. But I have some vampires who have a mix of both Psy and sang, like muddles. One is an ancestor. Some of them come from my Master Strigoi's group/community, so they are unbounds who I don't work with one on one.
One thing I've noticed from reading the forums where people share their experiences, is that everyone will have unique experiences with their companions. I've seen people share things about their companions which mine don't do, or even the encyclopedia saying a spirit likes a certain thing when mine didn't care for it. My approach, which might not be popular, is to engage the spirit with a completely open mind, limit expectations and just let them present themselves how they want. Bonding happens way better for me this way. I try not to read too much about them unless the race itself fascinates me, or companions guide me to info. I read the info sent from the conjurer and then begin with the companion.
I've been purchasing my vamps from other sellers. (With the exception after half a year of no purchases with CH, I just purchased Ash's vamp, and a Caesus)
If you feel like sharing your experiences with your new friend, I'd love to read it.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Sysygy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:31 pm
Tokala wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:48 pm My reverse adoption is complete! My new friend is here.

I was choesen by....

A MUDDLED BLOOD :OOOO <* <* <*

I know nothing about them. I'm gonna do some research, but at a glance it says they're vampiric!

@Sysygy Do you by chance have one and know much about them? If so any advice? :o
Congrats on your new friend 😊
I don't have a muddled from CH so I can't say how they are. But I have some vampires who have a mix of both Psy and sang, like muddles. One is an ancestor. Some of them come from my Master Strigoi's group/community, so they are unbounds who I don't work with one on one.
One thing I've noticed from reading the forums where people share their experiences, is that everyone will have unique experiences with their companions. I've seen people share things about their companions which mine don't do, or even the encyclopedia saying a spirit likes a certain thing when mine didn't care for it. My approach, which might not be popular, is to engage the spirit with a completely open mind, limit expectations and just let them present themselves how they want. Bonding happens way better for me this way. I try not to read too much about them unless the race itself fascinates me, or companions guide me to info. I read the info sent from the conjurer and then begin with the companion.
I've been purchasing my vamps from other sellers. (With the exception after half a year of no purchases with CH, I just purchased Ash's vamp, and a Caesus)
If you feel like sharing your experiences with your new friend, I'd love to read it.
Thank you for the advice, I think I like that perspective much more and think it will be helpful in the long run in getting to know all my new friends.

It's only been a day since I've had her, but what I did notice is she came with a very heavy, sad feeling, which made me feel very sensitive. I think I just need to get used to her. I mean I was really depressive and "what's the point of lifeee?" and felt like I was just going to stop eating and die.

Hope she's not offended by this description lol

I also did notice when I went to bed she became a bit frisky :p) And my right leg did cramp up and then I got what felt like growing pains, so I wonder what she was doing to me. Maybe she found something that needed help? Anyhow I'll update more when we get closer u-u

As for my other spirits, we're still getting on well. My Pipe Fox cuddles me often and makes a clicking noise in my room, and I think she likes salmon lol

Interestingly, I leave the gender of my spirits open, just so that I can be with whoever wants to be with me most and is most aligned with me. So far they've all been females except for 2 male courtwinds.

I still have more coming, and even a Mononokey eventually :8) <3)
I recall you once said you need to be very specific with rules with them. I was wondering if you could share some that you use? I need some inspiration. So far I have "don't kill, don't harm my fam, no sickness to me and my fam" etc (just a rough idea).

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Glad to hear you're enjoying your companions. Mononoke are also amazing.
I have been adding rules as time passes, usually just little things that come up here and there. I haven't had any issues with rule breaking but some of my DA companions ask me for specification on certain things, (things I would never have seen or thought of!) so I make certain to jot my answers down on the rule sheets as they come up.

One of the assigned group tasks is a strict rule to keep trespassers away. I live in a very bad neighborhood but since I've begun spirit keeping and assigning tasks, I've been cared for. But I've noticed things which made me add clarity to my rules. One neighborhood theif "tried" to trespass but on his way over our chain link fence, got startled for some reason, began to panic and he got tangled, stuck on the top links, fell off the side and dangled upside down with a gash on his leg from the fence, crying please don't taze me. He peed himself and eventually got free and limped away.
This made me evaluate how to word my rules, just in case.

My most basic of rules- harm none. I made specifications to that as well. (Things like Don't cause permanent injury to someone. )
You can exact justice on my behalf but no more than an equal amount.
Work together as a team, no fighting with each other. Create harmony and peace within the keep. Protect me and each other. No backlash. Etc. I have more specific rules like no messing with the AC or cats, paranormal activity is fine just don't break my things. I later added that playing with my cats is ok, when I saw that my faeries loved them.
I have about three fine print pages of rules, which started out as one half page. 😆
As you get to know your keep and they show you things, you'll gain a better understanding of their style and methods. So refining rules can occur.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Something I found unusual, is after I got a couple of my new spirits, I started craving fermeted foods like mad, specifically fermented milk, and miso soup (fermented soybeans). I drank and ate this stuff like crazy for a couple days. That's never ever happened to me. I really wonder what the deal with that is.

I got my Volkh and when it arrived it didn't come with a name or gender or anything. I'm guessing there isn't much to do with it other than tell him/her/it what you would like.

My Abriet dragon arrived, too. And, again, as usual, a female. Abriet dragons are apparently like the spies of the dragon world who can become undetectable and read others' minds without them knowing, so I would like her help with knowing what everyone is thinking and communicating everything learned to me and my spirits so we can always be several steps ahead of anyone who may throw a wrench in any plans or potentially seek to harm me. I don't see her much so I assume she's listening in on every thought from every person, every squirrel and every unbound near me xD

I also got my star fairy. She's quite lovely, and has a fruity energy and smell. When I saw her in my meditation I just saw her as this small blue glow.

Sysygy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:48 pm Glad to hear you're enjoying your companions. Mononoke are also amazing.
I have been adding rules as time passes, usually just little things that come up here and there. I haven't had any issues with rule breaking but some of my DA companions ask me for specification on certain things, (things I would never have seen or thought of!) so I make certain to jot my answers down on the rule sheets as they come up.

One of the assigned group tasks is a strict rule to keep trespassers away. I live in a very bad neighborhood but since I've begun spirit keeping and assigning tasks, I've been cared for. But I've noticed things which made me add clarity to my rules. One neighborhood theif "tried" to trespass but on his way over our chain link fence, got startled for some reason, began to panic and he got tangled, stuck on the top links, fell off the side and dangled upside down with a gash on his leg from the fence, crying please don't taze me. He peed himself and eventually got free and limped away.
This made me evaluate how to word my rules, just in case.

My most basic of rules- harm none. I made specifications to that as well. (Things like Don't cause permanent injury to someone. )
You can exact justice on my behalf but no more than an equal amount.
Work together as a team, no fighting with each other. Create harmony and peace within the keep. Protect me and each other. No backlash. Etc. I have more specific rules like no messing with the AC or cats, paranormal activity is fine just don't break my things. I later added that playing with my cats is ok, when I saw that my faeries loved them.
I have about three fine print pages of rules, which started out as one half page. 😆
As you get to know your keep and they show you things, you'll gain a better understanding of their style and methods. So refining rules can occur.
So bascially I'll just observe then and if I see anything that needs some clarity added then I can just make adjustments as I learn. That part about the guy is a little funny imo :p) , but it could easily turn into something worse if someone isn't careful, and then maybe ambulances could be involved so better safe than sorry. If a situation can be diffused cleanly then I would say that's the best course

My Mononoke arrived today and she's a firecracker >:( I get the impression she has red somewhere like red hair or red face paint or red eyes. In my meditation with her I just saw her as a dark shadowy silhouette. I let her know that I've seen some unusual beings, and even beings considered monsters in my life since I was smoll, so I really wouldn't be shocked. so she didn't have to worry and could show me her true face. I guess it will just take her some time though.
I'm wondering if Mononoke are strictly an asian/Jap spirit or if they can be from anywhere?

Anyhow, immediately when we met, I felt better, and she also wished to speak with me and hear about as many issues that I have as possible. She did eventually say, with a dark grin "Let's kill Bob then, shall we? :D" then I was like hey now xD and explained her the reasons why it's a bad idea anyway. At the end of the brief talk about some terrible issues I've been dealing with, she shouted "I"M COMING FOR YOU ALL! YOU HEAR ME!" Like an intense warcry. xD Welp I'm glad to have the support. I really do like the way she feels and her overall aura.

I don't know if you've ever seen the show The Originals or The Vampire Diaries, but she really reminds me of a female version of the character Klaus.

And I think I'm getting used to my muddled blood now. Whatever she's doing she's really forcing me to bring up issues I just to talk about.

And still more on the way u-u

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Kudos to you for taking notes, documenti g your experiences, and a thank you for sharing with us!

I have a digital note saved on my 7th generation iPod Touch about my Spirit Family. I need to update it more often than I do though. Nonetheless, || for your efforts! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

VanNocturne wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:37 am 0x. Kudos to you for taking notes, documenti g your experiences, and a thank you for sharing with us!

I have a digital note saved on my 7th generation iPod Touch about my Spirit Family. I need to update it more often than I do though. Nonetheless, || for your efforts! 0x.
Yes and I figure here on CH it is safer for me, and also won't lose it in a fire or get carpal tunnel. Pens hurt my fingers :.?

If ever you decide to share whatever you've learned or seen you could open your own thread maybe? I mean I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences at least.
:8)

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Update so I got lots of new spirits which I will need to continue getting to know!!

I got a 2 cute foxes, a kitsune and a Hu Li Jing.

I have my gorgeous Duojna (wolf).

A Karkadann with a really cute name omg!

A pretty gold dragon :8)

An Arkan Sonney who also has a really pretty name. (They all have nice names of course).

And I did a reverse adoption again and was chosen by a BASILISK :OOO I never would have thought... I barely know anything about them.
:v

Well anyhow I'm grateful to have her and glad she wants to come help me and be with me :o

If anyone has any of the above by all means share experiences, I'm curious!

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Tokala wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:51 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:37 am 0x. Kudos to you for taking notes, documenti g your experiences, and a thank you for sharing with us!

Yes and I figure here on CH it is safer for me, and also won't lose it in a fire or get carpal tunnel. Pens hurt my fingers :.?

If ever you decide to share whatever you've learned or seen you could open your own thread maybe? I mean I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences at least.
:8)
0x. When I document personal experiences I usually keep them to myself, only sharing when I think it's beneficial to others or if necessary.

Creepy Hollows seems to be an overall nice forum. Definitely informative! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

@VanNocturne fair enough =3

---
So, a bit of an update while all my experiences are still fresh in my mind.

I had a conversation with one of my dragons, and she said that recently some ancient being has been awoken.

I asked her who, she said she doesn’t know what he/she/it is called. When I asked what type of being it is, she said it was like a mixture between a dragon and a horse. Like some kind of dragon-horse hybrid being? When I asked her why it was awake, she said it’s possible “some fool” woke it up. She also said the weather might get interesting in some places because of that. I asked her if this being has good or bad intention, she says she’s not sure, but thinks it might not be that awful.

I’m trying to think of what this “ancient being” could be but I’m drawing a blank. Anyone have any ideas of any kinds of dragon hybrids?
-
Anyway, onto my spirits. Quite a few newcomers to get to know.

My divine dragon is impressive and kind of “scary”. She doesn’t scare me but I can see how she could be frightening to most other beings. Her eyes are something else… Sort of like the eye of Sauron in a way.

My Huli Jing fox came, too. And He is JUST ADORABLE OMG!!! He is so precious and he’s a sensitive little angel. He’s got big watery sensitive eyes. And he likes to drink milk.

When he looks at me like this I just melt:

I met with my star faery, and she’s gorgeous, blue, glowy. She also has glowing symbols and patterns on her skin.

My gold djinn arrive. I adore him. He’s so lovely and sweet. I saw him partially manifest I think. I saw his two glowy gold eyes looking watching over me when I was in bed. I think I just have a thing for Djinn in general because I just love their presence, energy + vibe etc…

My Basilisk actually did warm up to me and let me pet her, and she even wanted me to ride on her back :O (I didn’t ask but she suggested it). So, she’s friendly and I’m happy about that.

My Karkadann… As soon as this guy arrived he tried humping me like no one’s business. I had to settle him down. He seems to prefer to appear in a shadowy humanoid form. He’s pretty intense and feels very predatory. He smelled my neck and told me “You smell delectable.” In a very deep, impressive voice that reminded me of a mixture between the lead singer of Typo Negative (Peter Steel) Jeremy Irons, Tim Curry, and Keith David all in one.

My kitsune arrived too, and she gave me a hug and licked my face. She’s very sweet and sensitive.

That’s all I have to report for now and all I can recall at the moment. So far everything is going well =3

By all means, everyone chime in with your experiences if you have the same spirits. I’m interested to know all about it!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is very precious bunch of Newbie spirit friends. I am glad that you shared some relevant photos too. I really enjoyed reading it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”