Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tokala wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:06 am
My Karkadann… As soon as this guy arrived he tried humping me like no one’s business. I had to settle him down. He seems to prefer to appear in a shadowy humanoid form. He’s pretty intense and feels very predatory. He smelled my neck and told me “You smell delectable.” In a very deep, impressive voice that reminded me of a mixture between the lead singer of Typo Negative (Peter Steel) Jeremy Irons, Tim Curry, and Keith David all in one.
:/ \| Wow! This surprises me. I've had a Karkadann on my "most wanted spirits" list for years but I never knew they would act like that! I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised though. I have two incubi, but I'm still kind of a prude sometimes. It always weirds me out when spirits that I don't expect to be sexual with their keeper are that way.

Your basilisk sounds sweet and now I want one.

Tokala, I love this thread! It always makes me happy to read how other people's lives are with their spirits. :8) I just thought I would post and let you know. How is your phoenix doing? Mine is on 24-7 duty watching over me until I feel better. Sometimes she can be a bit mothery. :8)

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:06 am This is very precious bunch of Newbie spirit friends. I am glad that you shared some relevant photos too. I really enjoyed reading it.
Yeah I like to use pics to really illustrate the imagery or feeling. I love all of my spirits, but really I'm not talkative, at least not while awake. I hope they don't feel neglected. I think we play and have fun when I'm asleep but I don't really remember, though wish I did xD

I'm fond of them all, and especially my pheonix and djinn u-u <3 I'm actually getting another phoenix, and I'll be getting some living entities which I was able to finally purchase since there was the huge discount coupn ^^

stargazerjournal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:09 pm
Tokala wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:06 am
My Karkadann… As soon as this guy arrived he tried humping me like no one’s business. I had to settle him down. He seems to prefer to appear in a shadowy humanoid form. He’s pretty intense and feels very predatory. He smelled my neck and told me “You smell delectable.” In a very deep, impressive voice that reminded me of a mixture between the lead singer of Typo Negative (Peter Steel) Jeremy Irons, Tim Curry, and Keith David all in one.
:/ \| Wow! This surprises me. I've had a Karkadann on my "most wanted spirits" list for years but I never knew they would act like that! I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised though. I have two incubi, but I'm still kind of a prude sometimes. It always weirds me out when spirits that I don't expect to be sexual with their keeper are that way.

Your basilisk sounds sweet and now I want one.

Tokala, I love this thread! It always makes me happy to read how other people's lives are with their spirits. :8) I just thought I would post and let you know. How is your phoenix doing? Mine is on 24-7 duty watching over me until I feel better. Sometimes she can be a bit mothery. :8)

Ahh yeah my Karkadann surprised me too xD I'm not really sexual with my spirits so any humpity is a no no lol But I'm glad he still likes me as a friend even if I'm not into that.

My pheonix is well, and as usual when I go out she is on my head, and she gives me hugs when I am sad. She is a true sweet heart >.< :8)

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Small update, I've gotten a couple more spirits recently.

As was suggested to me for sleeping issues/insomnia, I got a Sandman to help me sleep more consistently and deeply. It's been a couple of days and I think he's been working on helping me and sorting out my energies. Finally I was able to fall asleep at a decent time thanks to him. I also asked him what he likes as offerings, and he said chocolate. So of course I gave him some. I'm really grateful to him.

Next I got a black dragon. When she arrived, and I learned her name, I recognized it and felt like I knew her from before, and when we spoke she felt so familiar.

I tried to wrack my brain, and then realized she's the very same black dragon I met a year before getting into spirit keeping. She's not into sharing too much info about herself so she'd rather I not share much about our dealings together, so I'll leave it at that.

For my living entity reverse adoptions I was adopted by another star fairy and, surprisingly, a faefon adopted me. I can't find anything about them here. I tried to interact with him once before, but I'm not sure how it went. I'll have to keep trying to get a better feel for him...

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Everything is going well so far.

I've gotten more spirits, more phoenixes, and most recently a pegasus. I found out my Faefon likes cheese, specifically cheddar. Also, my sandman has been really helpful when it comes to making me fall asleep.

@Sysygy

Hope you don't mind the tag. When I have a vampire related question I immediately think of you since you know quite a bit about them.

Lately I've been in need of more energy for my well being, and I've been needing help in generating energy.

Most spirits in my keep help a little bit, especially during these trying times.

I also know vamps tend to be quite good at generating/cultivating energy. I currently have two psy vamp friends and one muddled. I'm feeling that perhaps I am using more energy for my wellbeing than they or any of my spirits can help me keep up with (I have quite some burdens to deal with these days). I've tried feeling for their answers and I sense they agree, more vamps would help, though it wasn't fully clear.

I'm curious if you think it advisable to get even more psy vamps which could help me gain or generate more energy for all my day to day tasks. I do indeed try to rest but there have been some unforeseen things to get through...

If you've got any advice on the matter of cultivating energy, I'm open to hearing it. Thank you =3

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hello 👋
It's great to have support from our companions. I suppose everyone will receive support in different ways because we all have different needs, learning different things and such.

For myself, I wanted to learn how to handle my energy issues, and encouraged my vampires to support my learning, rather than just patch me up. So while they do bring me energy as requested, they also coach me/guide me to learn how to handle energy work on my own.
The core issue for me, is running energies too fast and at large amounts. And then getting exhausted.

So my vampires showed me how to be more aware of my own energy so I can be more balanced on my own. Finding huge energy sources..
Learning how to sense my energy, feel for stagnation or issues.. when I'm too drained and need to replenish. (Also pay attention to what has a draining effect on me).. Once I started learning how to do it more on my own, then the energy my vampires would bring me made an even bigger influence on me.
Even just having 1 vamp can help you on your way. The real change comes from doing the work, and any support brought just makes it a bit easier.
I always encourage involved awareness for growth.
I suppose I'm the type who wants to learn how to do the thing, before asking for the thing . Lol hope it makes sense.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Tokala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 pm Okay so my unicorn finally warmed up to me and is actually excited to see me!!! That makes me so happy!

We're all bonding well, it's going good.

Instead of making a new thread for this, I'll just add my partner's experience with his spiritm which I surprised him with.
He eventually met his spirit outside late at night and he flew in front of him and shocked him lol I sent him a dragon guard xD

He then spoke with his dragon guard and the dragon said he was busy fighting off the creatures there so that's why he didn't show himself until late. His dragon also said that the creatures near my partner's home are not normal. This dragon is several thousand years old and he said that they're demonic but they're unlike anything he's ever seen or fought before.
O.Op

I wonder why that is...
I love hearing about this. I also have a unicorn. I’m excited to hear more about your experiences with yours :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:28 pm Hello 👋
It's great to have support from our companions. I suppose everyone will receive support in different ways because we all have different needs, learning different things and such.

For myself, I wanted to learn how to handle my energy issues, and encouraged my vampires to support my learning, rather than just patch me up. So while they do bring me energy as requested, they also coach me/guide me to learn how to handle energy work on my own.
The core issue for me, is running energies too fast and at large amounts. And then getting exhausted.

So my vampires showed me how to be more aware of my own energy so I can be more balanced on my own. Finding huge energy sources..
Learning how to sense my energy, feel for stagnation or issues.. when I'm too drained and need to replenish. (Also pay attention to what has a draining effect on me).. Once I started learning how to do it more on my own, then the energy my vampires would bring me made an even bigger influence on me.
Even just having 1 vamp can help you on your way. The real change comes from doing the work, and any support brought just makes it a bit easier.
I always encourage involved awareness for growth.
I suppose I'm the type who wants to learn how to do the thing, before asking for the thing . Lol hope it makes sense.

There are actually some things I believe I "can't" let go of, because of some almost self-punishing sense of responsibility. I've been told I don't put myself first enough. There are some things I could do to make it easier I think.

Thank you so much for this reply. You've really helped and inspired me. uwu

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

So I've gotten some more spirits recently. I welcomed some djinn and, and a vamp that called to me, along with a sagen fairy, and waiting on some more.

I've been struggling with my fasting which I intend for health, repair, and also for spiritual reasons. I learned about sagen fairy and she says she can help me, so I'm happy for that. I'm not a vegan and do not intend to become one, and I've been told she's okay with that. My aim is to be healthy according to my body type and needs, so I'm looking forward to working with her.

My vampire is an asian one, she likes to dance and she danced with me when I met her lol was unexpected. She's very light and humorous imo.

My first Ifrit, I'm still getting to know him, he seems nice tho. Will update more when I know more.

I also got two more djinn. Honestly I'm thinking that djinn for the most part are some of my favorite spirits to work with.

So far they're so sweet, friendly, adorable, amazing, cuddly. I love my djinns they fill my heart with warmth T-T <3 Wish I could hug them >.<

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

tiny update while it's still fresh in my mind.

I put out some sugar and cinnamon for one of my lovely djinn, and later I heard her say "more cinnamon please" in the cutest voice >.< omg she's adorable I'm melting.

As for my sagen fairy, I feel she's turning me into a rabbit with all these veggie cravings. She also asks to have some of my veg when I make some lol

My most recent ifrits are very pleasant as well. The boy was shy at first but he's warming up to me I think. He's got quite a pleasant energy.

The girl she's super friendly and was super nice even up front. I have a feeling she was hovering around even before I met her.

And my first djinn, he's been lovely and friendly as usual. I've read so much about people saying djinn are so dark etc but honestly the ones I have (although strong) are total cutie-pies.

However, I don't have much experience with ifrits, so if anyone wants to talk about their ifrit here or any of their experiences at all, more than welcome!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are on your way... 😊 You cracked me up with your sagen Fae... turning you to rabbit. I have been there... Without a Sagen Fae. Salad all the time and in between meals. Not I can't image my life without salad dishes.
Tokala wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:13 pm tiny update while it's still fresh in my mind.

I put out some sugar and cinnamon for one of my lovely djinn, and later I heard her say "more cinnamon please" in the cutest voice >.< omg she's adorable I'm melting.

As for my sagen fairy, I feel she's turning me into a rabbit with all these veggie cravings. She also asks to have some of my veg when I make some lol

My most recent ifrits are very pleasant as well. The boy was shy at first but he's warming up to me I think. He's got quite a pleasant energy.

The girl she's super friendly and was super nice even up front. I have a feeling she was hovering around even before I met her.

And my first djinn, he's been lovely and friendly as usual. I've read so much about people saying djinn are so dark etc but honestly the ones I have (although strong) are total cutie-pies.

However, I don't have much experience with ifrits, so if anyone wants to talk about their ifrit here or any of their experiences at all, more than welcome!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”