neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Inspired by others, I'm making my own spirit friend journey thread to post about my experiences, which can help me record everything and hopefully be of use and help to others.

So, my first spirit baby from CH was a phoenix. She's a lovely soul and she is gorgeous, with long lashes. She has a long neck, too. Her body is reminiscent of the mixture between a peacock and an ostridge. I'm wondering if long neck is how all phonixes look or if it's just the type that she is?

We cuddle together and she's just adorable and she likes to follow me and talk to the animals I interact with.

I chose phoenix because I absolutely love them and have loved them since I was a smoll hooman creature.

My second spirit baby, a Chinese Dragon Guardian. She's so impressive and has such a presence! As soon as we met she was like "tell me everyone you know and who's suspicious???" x*D so I showed her and even provided pics so she could thoroughly investigate everyone like a real agent or something lmao she's great.

If I could describe her in a gif, her energy feels like this:

My third baby is my unicorn. She's around, curious. I think she's a bit shy? I'm still getting to know her. I see her in my mind's eye a little here and there but we haven't had loads of interaction yet. I think it'll just take time. I'll update once we have more interactions. Also she arrived when I was sleeping. I'd had a bad night, so when I woke up I was in a bad mood so maybe I scared her? Idk...

My 4th spirit baby, or spirit woman, is my Cleo Djinn. She's quite gorgeous o-o gold skin to die for. If I could have dif colored skin I'd choose either gold or blue.

She seems like she wants to get to know me. She wants to hear about my life, who I love, what's happened to me etc... I can be pretty introverted so I just invite them into my thoughts so they can get to know me better.

(there is of course my first Djinn who isn't from CH, whom I adore so much and love so dearly! He found me on his own and we bonded quite well <3)

That's it so far. I have more on the way and will update when I get them ^^

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

These are lovely companions that you have already. 😃 Your picture is hilarious. I have a Cleopatra Djinn as well. She has golden skin too, and black hair and brown eyes. Mine is similar. They do love to feel special. At least mine does. She is always with me. She really wish to be part of my life, so I give it to her. Mine is light art and a real friend that knows me by now. She makes sure that I have good friends around me. My wishes that I realise granted and that she is good grating for me is all about relationships. I have other Djinnic, so I don't mind preferences in wish granting.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love your gif!! That sums up some of my protective spirits as well XD

I have some spirits that are harder less interactive than others, perhaps because it is harder for me to perceive their energy in a way. After eight years I am having an easier time connecting with everybody in my Keep, I have also purchased spells to help with connecting with my spirit family. I bet you and your unicorn will grow closer, especially after the bonding period.

I am excited to read more about your experiences with your spirit family. Your posts make me smile!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Okay so my unicorn finally warmed up to me and is actually excited to see me!!! That makes me so happy!

We're all bonding well, it's going good.

Instead of making a new thread for this, I'll just add my partner's experience with his spiritm which I surprised him with.
He eventually met his spirit outside late at night and he flew in front of him and shocked him lol I sent him a dragon guard xD

He then spoke with his dragon guard and the dragon said he was busy fighting off the creatures there so that's why he didn't show himself until late. His dragon also said that the creatures near my partner's home are not normal. This dragon is several thousand years old and he said that they're demonic but they're unlike anything he's ever seen or fought before.
O.Op

I wonder why that is...

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Tokala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 pm
He then spoke with his dragon guard and the dragon said he was busy fighting off the creatures there so that's why he didn't show himself until late. His dragon also said that the creatures near my partner's home are not normal. This dragon is several thousand years old and he said that they're demonic but they're unlike anything he's ever seen or fought before.
O.Op

I wonder why that is...
Please keep me updated if you can im interested lol and id like to hear more!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

So, lots more spirit friends have arrived!

My Pipe Fox is ADORABLE and LUNGES into my arms. She is the CUTEST lil thing ever!!!! I'm gonna go try to find some dry fruit for her later since I hear they like it. She truly is a total cutie patootie. <3)

I think she's the one I hear running around my room and moving stuff around like a wild child x*D

My Unicorn is totally affectionate now and we're quite happy u-u ()

My courtwinds arrived, they're lovely too, quite friendly. One CW, a male leader, he's a total playboy flirty Adonis type who made moves xD I never suspected such a thing lol

I've gotten some others but there hasn't been loads of happenings with them yet that I can tell. We're still getting to know each other.

My two vamps arrived, two. They're both lovely girls, and a little shy too (so cute).

I have some more on the way too. Can't wait for my reverse adoption! Wanna know who chooses me xD (I feel like a Pokemon...)

And was wondering if anyone else noted their spirits disguise themselves as birds or owls sometimes?
RedWine wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:25 am
Tokala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 pm
O.Op

I wonder why that is...
Please keep me updated if you can im interested lol and id like to hear more!
Yes, I'm wondering what it is about his town that is so demonically charged. My partner has said before that there's a lot of animal/pet death all over where the animals have been mysteriously killed and no one knows how or why. I'm thinking it could be related. If his infestation is that bad I'm thinking I should send him some big guns to help.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Uh, I gotten so many new friends lately um I’ll just talk about my two sets of twins I gotten >.<

Both of these are from immortals and are kinda hybrids so I don’t really have an exactly term or race to really describe them.

First two cuties are twins with inverse coloured eyes and pink and blue hair, they would be considered close to a Grand Nymph with some vampiric attributes from both species, they are incredibly cute, like teasing me and saying stuff in unison. First time they showed up I felt a warm strong presence in my room and lots of blue orbs appeared almost like bubbles, a clear giggling sound filed the room and they said “you look so cute when you’re sleepy” haha they love to cuddle and bite me very romantically it makes me blush.

They other two are very uhhh interesting girls definitely feel spooky and it gets hella dark every time they come. Also they always make cute and silly jokes about “accidents that happen around my town” makes me nervous but also giggle about how random they are. They would be somthing like a “Ker Virago” again they have a vampiric feeling to them or maybe they just like to bite as it’s not as strong as they other two. Haha, they are very uh loving and love to cuddle as well in the evenings. Both twins love to chitchat and small talk, even asked me if we could watch a movie together sometime and how they really love the anime I watch haha they feel very much like sisters but very naughty ones XD.

Lul ya that’s it

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Satella wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:59 pm Uh, I gotten so many new friends lately um I’ll just talk about my two sets of twins I gotten >.<

Both of these are from immortals and are kinda hybrids so I don’t really have an exactly term or race to really describe them.

First two cuties are twins with inverse coloured eyes and pink and blue hair, they would be considered close to a Grand Nymph with some vampiric attributes from both species, they are incredibly cute, like teasing me and saying stuff in unison. First time they showed up I felt a warm strong presence in my room and lots of blue orbs appeared almost like bubbles, a clear giggling sound filed the room and they said “you look so cute when you’re sleepy” haha they love to cuddle and bite me very romantically it makes me blush.

They other two are very uhhh interesting girls definitely feel spooky and it gets hella dark every time they come. Also they always make cute and silly jokes about “accidents that happen around my town” makes me nervous but also giggle about how random they are. They would be somthing like a “Ker Virago” again they have a vampiric feeling to them or maybe they just like to bite as it’s not as strong as they other two. Haha, they are very uh loving and love to cuddle as well in the evenings. Both twins love to chitchat and small talk, even asked me if we could watch a movie together sometime and how they really love the anime I watch haha they feel very much like sisters but very naughty ones XD.

Lul ya that’s it
Oh pink and blue hair? They sound really interesting. Did you get them specifically from CH?

Speaking of, I think... my pipe fox is blue hehe.

The spooky girls sound fun tbh xD

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Tokala wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:57 pm
Oh pink and blue hair? They sound really interesting. Did you get them specifically from CH?

Speaking of, I think... my pipe fox is blue hehe.

The spooky girls sound fun tbh xD
Oh haha no I can’t really disclose too much information but the blue and pink girl twins were gifts from a immortal. And the spooky twins wanted to be with me and a immortal bounded then to me.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

My reverse adoption is complete! My new friend is here.

I was choesen by....

A MUDDLED BLOOD :OOOO <* <* <*

I know nothing about them. I'm gonna do some research, but at a glance it says they're vampiric!

@Sysygy Do you by chance have one and know much about them? If so any advice? :o

Return to “Spirit Keeping”