You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi
I’ve been seeing Blujay is selling rare King Solomon/Cleopatra/Illuminati spirit collection. I was working if anyone has in their keep and became a life changer for them?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I'd like to know about others' experiences too.

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hi! I received a King Solomon Fallen Commander Divine Angel from BluJay two days ago! Still bonding, and on top of that, I’m a newbie and not quite sensitive. That being said, E specializes in helping his keeper develop their psychic abilities so I’m really happy to have him in my family! I’ll update this thread when I feel him more and we start communicating clearer!

mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

Bump
Anyone else adopted Cleopatra/King Solomon/Illuminati spirits?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have two commander angels, one Cleopatra and one King Solomon. I still need to bond well with them though. All what I can say is that they bring peace. One manifested quickly with a vision when he came and the other is still to manifest.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I know this isn't what is being asked, but it would do anyone good to be familiar with the history of King Solomon, Cleopatra and the 'Illuminati' (presumably the Knights Templar which then became Freemasonry and split into various clandestine/fraternity-style traditions from there among people with too much money) if going to purchase a binding claiming to connect to any of those powers.

Go to the source to understand why people of the meta community believe those have such potential to change your life, and decide for yourself if such claims make sense. It's all in your own ability to do. Most people have heard of figures like Solomon but don't actually know in any depth about the historical context or what traditions spawned of that figure. No shade, it's just that if you have an interest in this magical trend then you're best off knowing where it comes from before diving in to get an associated binding. If you knew more about where it came from you'd be able to get a better feel of if it is worth the investment, if you're even compatible with it, if what you're being offered makes sense.. etc.

There are many historic figures of power that can be worked with for magical purposes, and if I'd connect to their presence first as a practitioner before producing a result, then so should a non-practitioner seeking the end result.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
cleo-young-forever
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I do get a job I was hoping for that is hard to find in the market after taking a Solomon's Commander Bronwyn Angel home. Though I got fired because I wasn't picking up my boss' call. :(

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Now that I have had one of these angels for a while (Bronwyn) I can say that although he has not yet shown himself or manifested clearly to me he has helped me a lot with my creative side after I tasked him to support with that...same applies to the Virtue angel commander, he is from Cleopatra collection. Also they brought quite much a feeling of peace inside the home... So yes they are good! As a side comment, if they truly come from King Solomon/Cleopatra or not is a matter of trust/belief and it does not make a difference to me, as long as they are good spirits and supportive guides!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I understand that we are all looking forward to have good spirits. But my dilemma here is what did you payed for? Because if I go into buying a commander angel, it will cost far more and I will expect beyond the good spirits behavior.

I did that myself, and I got a white arts (not fallen), Throne Commandor angel from Jamie, right at the start of the pendamic. Cost me 'an arm and a leg' at the time... but boy does he deliver. He did saved me from very nasty evil things. He manifest to me several occasions. He was also defending me and stood out for me during a time, when a practitioner's energy on me was not competent. My angel knew what he was doing wasn't right... to the point that I was told, he wanted me to call my angel back. Well, of course I didn't. I instead stopped my business with the practitioner.

So I want to encourage you, do not stop asking and tasking yours. Because, if it's a real commander angel, then it's powerful. With amazing capacities. After your bonding and friendships building time, ask and task your spirit. This types, not those that are not in high rankings. You won't regret it. I am very greatful for mine. He is just an absolutely blessing & devoted friend to me.
Vampirika wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:53 am Now that I have had one of these angels for a while (Bronwyn) I can say that although he has not yet shown himself or manifested clearly to me he has helped me a lot with my creative side after I tasked him to support with that...same applies to the Virtue angel commander, he is from Cleopatra collection. Also they brought quite much a feeling of peace inside the home... So yes they are good! As a side comment, if they truly come from King Solomon/Cleopatra or not is a matter of trust/belief and it does not make a difference to me, as long as they are good spirits and supportive guides!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:11 am I understand that we are all looking forward to have good spirits. But my dilemma here is what did you payed for? Because if I go into buying a commander angel, it will cost far more and I will expect beyond the good spirits behavior.

I did that myself, and I got a white arts (not fallen), Throne Commandor angel from Jamie, right at the start of the pendamic. Cost me 'an arm and a leg' at the time... but boy does he deliver. He did saved me from very nasty evil things. He manifest to me several occasions. He was also defending me and stood out for me during a time, when a practitioner's energy on me was not competent. My angel knew what he was doing wasn't right... to the point that I was told, he wanted me to call my angel back. Well, of course I didn't. I instead stopped my business with the practitioner.

So I want to encourage you, do not stop asking and tasking yours. Because, if it's a real commander angel, then it's powerful. With amazing capacities. After your bonding and friendships building time, ask and task your spirit. This types, not those that are not in high rankings. You won't regret it. I am very greatful for mine. He is just an absolutely blessing & devoted friend to me.
Vampirika wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:53 am Now that I have had one of these angels for a while (Bronwyn) I can say that although he has not yet shown himself or manifested clearly to me he has helped me a lot with my creative side after I tasked him to support with that...same applies to the Virtue angel commander, he is from Cleopatra collection. Also they brought quite much a feeling of peace inside the home... So yes they are good! As a side comment, if they truly come from King Solomon/Cleopatra or not is a matter of trust/belief and it does not make a difference to me, as long as they are good spirits and supportive guides!
@ASTER Thanks for sharing your experience with your Throne Commander!
Mine were not that expensive as I got them with a sale.

Return to “General Questions”