Kraken and leviathan

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I know they are different but the are both in the sea and both are considered to be huge and sea monsters. The kraken and leviathan actually. I guess i might be getting a call to them? I have the sea monster channel from CH. I started to use it. I remember connecting to it really clear a few times. other times not so clear.

But i went under water, got pulled down DEEP. even got cold and had that burning annoying feeling in my nose had to literally ask for help and it literally disappeared. i could breathe fine just had an annoying feeling with the nose. then i felt that i was deep something huge was in front of me no idea what it was the chances of it being a kraken or leviathan might even be slim. long story short the channel has opened me up more to the idea of kraken and leviathan only thing i could find on them is the kraken is protective but can even be sexual? i didn't think they would be \
anyone else have any experience with kraken and leviathans are they easy or hard to bond with? spirit.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

We don't see much written about kraken companions. I'll write a bit about my strong fellow below. I could go on forever about him so.. apologies in advance for how long this will most likely be.
My Kraken was a custom conjure, bound to a stone that I bought. Entity.
My Kraken is easy to work with. He is super territorial and likes to crush things..
His skin is grey.
He's also enormous. He is almost 3 times the size of my dark crystal dragon (who is over 100 feet). When I call to my kraken, I feel sudden swirling rising energy around me. He responds instantly with a lot of movement and activity. To me his voice is loud but not overwhelming.
He doesn't sit around and chat, our conversations are usually on the shorter end.. but productive. He never asks for anything or seems to want anything other than to protect. He keeps busy.

I have woken in the night, to see a long huge arm pressed against my back. He always has one arm either in my room or touching me at night. Not cuddling. Just being present and watchful. I have other beings who do similar things, like my basilisk, and my hydra..sharing the space but they get along well. Mostly stay to themselves in opposite corners.
He lets me touch his skin , though I'm not sure if he's just tolerating it or what. He doesn't shy away though. I'm very brief when I touch him. I've asked him if he's uncomfortable with me touching him and he respectfully responded with "...eh. Doesn't bother me. It's nice to be appreciated . Just know I'm not the type for cuddles.."

He's unbothered by the rest of my keep and doesn't interact much with them other than to protect each member. He watches currents, energy lines, gates, and any traffic or unbounds passing through. Monitors everything with intense watchful eyes. He also has very good hearing.

You'd think something so big would move slow.. But he is startlingly fast.
He also has a way of alerting which almost always makes me jump. But that's the point I guess, to get my attention. It's like a shrill alarm in my head that seems like 300 decibels..like when your headphones are cranked to max volume and you (not knowing) hit play..and you shoot out of your seat frazzled. He has also used his voice in offensive ways against harmful beings, and they always scramble to get away from it. It's very loud.

He is respectful to me and the keep , and takes his work very seriously. He sort of feels... Saturn .ish. Dunno if that makes sense to you ..but I always get that feeling with him. He's very disciplined and stern..and follows through with powerful commitment. Very hard to distract. Also difficult to manipulate or insult. He sizes you up quickly, is smart...and difficult to trick.

Often times just his presence alone is enough to deter certain things, especially trespassers.
I recently moved right by the ocean (can see and hear it from my bedroom window) and I can see his long arms reaching into the sea and his other arms around my home and out across the street ..extending several blocks away from my home. Krakens are HUGE and cover a lot of area. He doesn't let things sneak past him and will use currents of energy much like a huge wave of deep dark glass like water, to overwhelm, pull or push things far away. He Especially does this when showing restraint (following rules) while removing unwanted beings or energies. They can't get past/navigate the dark sometimes violent currents and so they just give up.

Being that my house is nearly surrounded by ocean, much energy is channeled and harnessed this way. He also works with wind energy, it's almost always windy here, so there is always an abundance of sea and wind energy to be tapped into.

He's not cuddly or sweet. Respect is a big thing both ways between us. He is polite to me. He values direct and to the point requests. He respects those who are genuine, upfront and honest. He never questions either, and will swiftly get to work with immense speed, so I try to be very careful what I ask for, and to think it through first. If I told him to annihilate someone (which I'd never do) he wouldn't hesitate at all. It takes very little effort for him to overwhelm someone.
Though he isn't very social, he does seem to be mildly pleased when given a compliment or when I comment respectfully on his work. He has also occasionally surprised me with humorous comments laced with sarcasm. ;)
Regarding sexual... I can't imagine my kraken EVER being sexual with me or anyone other than another kraken perhaps.

He has shared insight on what it's like for him and other krakens. The impression I got is that it would appear to be so violent that you'd think they were fighting to the death.
Beyond that, I haven't asked further. It seemed like a pretty complex thing for a human mind /culture to grasp. I don't know if that's the way of all kraken type beings though.

He's a great guy and I respect him immensely.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love it, thanks, so great to see you @Sysygy replying. Although, I have 0 interest in kraken companions, I get interested reading your descriptive experiences long time ago as they are literally comes alive for me to see it in my mind's eye. It's addictive ;) you are gifted in storytelling.
Sysygy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:10 am We don't see much written about kraken companions. I'll write a bit about my strong fellow below. I could go on forever about him so.. apologies in advance for how long this will most likely be.
My Kraken was a custom conjure, bound to a stone that I bought. Entity.
My Kraken is easy to work with. He is super territorial and likes to crush things..
His skin is grey.
He's also enormous. He is almost 3 times the size of my dark crystal dragon (who is over 100 feet). When I call to my kraken, I feel sudden swirling rising energy around me. He responds instantly with a lot of movement and activity. To me his voice is loud but not overwhelming.
He doesn't sit around and chat, our conversations are usually on the shorter end.. but productive. He never asks for anything or seems to want anything other than to protect. He keeps busy.

I have woken in the night, to see a long huge arm pressed against my back. He always has one arm either in my room or touching me at night. Not cuddling. Just being present and watchful. I have other beings who do similar things, like my basilisk, and my hydra..sharing the space but they get along well. Mostly stay to themselves in opposite corners.
He lets me touch his skin , though I'm not sure if he's just tolerating it or what. He doesn't shy away though. I'm very brief when I touch him. I've asked him if he's uncomfortable with me touching him and he respectfully responded with "...eh. Doesn't bother me. It's nice to be appreciated . Just know I'm not the type for cuddles.."

He's unbothered by the rest of my keep and doesn't interact much with them other than to protect each member. He watches currents, energy lines, gates, and any traffic or unbounds passing through. Monitors everything with intense watchful eyes. He also has very good hearing.

You'd think something so big would move slow.. But he is startlingly fast.
He also has a way of alerting which almost always makes me jump. But that's the point I guess, to get my attention. It's like a shrill alarm in my head that seems like 300 decibels..like when your headphones are cranked to max volume and you (not knowing) hit play..and you shoot out of your seat frazzled. He has also used his voice in offensive ways against harmful beings, and they always scramble to get away from it. It's very loud.

He is respectful to me and the keep , and takes his work very seriously. He sort of feels... Saturn .ish. Dunno if that makes sense to you ..but I always get that feeling with him. He's very disciplined and stern..and follows through with powerful commitment. Very hard to distract. Also difficult to manipulate or insult. He sizes you up quickly, is smart...and difficult to trick.

Often times just his presence alone is enough to deter certain things, especially trespassers.
I recently moved right by the ocean (can see and hear it from my bedroom window) and I can see his long arms reaching into the sea and his other arms around my home and out across the street ..extending several blocks away from my home. Krakens are HUGE and cover a lot of area. He doesn't let things sneak past him and will use currents of energy much like a huge wave of deep dark glass like water, to overwhelm, pull or push things far away. He Especially does this when showing restraint (following rules) while removing unwanted beings or energies. They can't get past/navigate the dark sometimes violent currents and so they just give up.

Being that my house is nearly surrounded by ocean, much energy is channeled and harnessed this way. He also works with wind energy, it's almost always windy here, so there is always an abundance of sea and wind energy to be tapped into.

He's not cuddly or sweet. Respect is a big thing both ways between us. He is polite to me. He values direct and to the point requests. He respects those who are genuine, upfront and honest. He never questions either, and will swiftly get to work with immense speed, so I try to be very careful what I ask for, and to think it through first. If I told him to annihilate someone (which I'd never do) he wouldn't hesitate at all. It takes very little effort for him to overwhelm someone.
Though he isn't very social, he does seem to be mildly pleased when given a compliment or when I comment respectfully on his work. He has also occasionally surprised me with humorous comments laced with sarcasm. ;)
Regarding sexual... I can't imagine my kraken EVER being sexual with me or anyone other than another kraken perhaps.

He has shared insight on what it's like for him and other krakens. The impression I got is that it would appear to be so violent that you'd think they were fighting to the death.
Beyond that, I haven't asked further. It seemed like a pretty complex thing for a human mind /culture to grasp. I don't know if that's the way of all kraken type beings though.

He's a great guy and I respect him immensely.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Sysygy

Just makes me want one more.... Serious type is fine. I understand everything you said except the Saturn part may need to research that.

Was bonding hard if you even remember

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm glad that you enjoy my sharing.
Krakens really are amazing.
I didn't find it hard to bond with him at all.
There are some beings I don't connect with as deeply. But it wasn't with my kraken.
The first time I called him he responded instantly, was very present and polite.
I did notice he felt unique and interactions were very different from what I was used to, with all my touchy feely vampires, hugging angels, and bouncy giggling faeries who throw popcorn and kisses around like confetti.
He felt similar to my black dragon.. But not quite. Perhaps a bit more wild with his energy, less picky.... More mature, and even more eager to "get it done" . He was bold with his words but never snarky like my black dragon can sometimes be.

I ordered him custom conjure, and while I was waiting for his arrival, I wondered if he would feel very beast or creature like to me.
He felt Intense, exhilarating, active and alive . He was engaged and focused, and any effort I made to connect with him was received favorably and returned the same.
He didn't "tame" or water his energy down. He was raw, powerful but still respectful and manageable.

The main difference between how we connect compared to My other companions... Well my angels hugged me on our first meeting, and when meeting my vampires for the first time I usually felt like I was reuniting with a very old dear friend or lover.. starting our first conversations with wine, love, laughter, connection and socializing.
With my Kraken.. Well the connection seemed to be more like I was meeting with a powerful experienced military being. Straight to the point, no frilly stuff, strategic, efficient and wasting no time with socializing or small talk. On a mission.
To point out though.. He is my only kraken and I've not interacted with other krakens yet. So I don't know if what I know of him might be dominantly personality, or race traits.. Or both. Shrugs.
From my experience with him, it's hard to imagine a cuddly giggling kraken who enjoys tea time lol he just scoffed at that then chuckled.
But we did bond deeply, just more intellectually. I felt an instant loyalty and receptiveness coming from him and I didn't have to "work at it" .
There has been a small handful of my companions who our bonding took a bit of time..
With my kraken it was just an instant open door, energy right there present and very interactive.

𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Sysygy amazing information thank you very much. When reading your first post I literally thought of my black dragon lol. Here's my sign...... I believe I would get along just fine with a kraken even without clear communication. I agree talking to my courtwind months ago.... When I could veryalive and bubbly personality quick and witty but made me laugh. Very jolly. Compare my energy from that with black dragon I totally understand. Where kraken sits 😁.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Fyi when I say here is my sign or here is your sign I'm referring to me.snd the comedian. For just now getting it. I'm sure many fot confused on the meaning. Sorta of a joke but also it's like why don't I listen to my gut

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:15 pm Fyi when I say here is my sign or here is your sign I'm referring to me.snd the comedian. For just now getting it. I'm sure many fot confused on the meaning. Sorta of a joke but also it's like why don't I listen to my gut
😆 I knew what ya meant ..even heard the comedians voice.
👍☺️

𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, as someone with two kraken spirits of my own, which I've found to be perhaps the most touchy spirits, often liking to tap my arm, face, etc., I'm really curious to hear about your experiences with sea entities like krakens, leviathans, or similar beings. How do you find the clarity of your connections with these majestic creatures varies, and what factors do you think influence this? In my experience, my krakens' physical interactions are quite pronounced, but I wonder how you discern or identify different sea entities during your encounters. What are your thoughts on navigating the complex behaviors of these beings, especially aspects like protectiveness or other unique traits? For those of you who have these entities as a part of your daily life, how do their characteristics like territoriality manifest, and how do you manage them? I'd love to know more about how your sea entity might interact with energy lines or spiritual realms and how this impacts your spiritual practices or living environment. Building and maintaining a bond with such a powerful entity must be quite an experience; what approaches do you use, and what advice would you give to others on this journey? Finally, how do you perceive and understand the more intricate or less discussed aspects of sea entities, such as their social or sexual behaviors? I'm eager to hear your stories and insights on these fascinating beings!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”