kundalini awakening

rabidplushy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

has anyone ever had a kundalini awaking , i've heard they can have some bad side affects while also good ones, im trying to do it myself and im just wondering what people experiences are with going through it.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I can only tell you what I have heard... I do have a spell to help activate mine if it has not been already. Thats a question for me. Some of said i might have had one and not even know it. which CAN HAPPEN.

The horror story I have heard of and does happen like a person I knew if they are not ready for it and force it with drugs, it can be very painful. feeling the energy being releaeed from the tail to the top of the spine. plus yes their undertsanding spirituality did change i am told sometimes it can have issues if its forced like that.

then i have been told if you prepare, and you are ready for it it is not a painful experience but yet a beautiful spiritual journey if you are ready for it.

I use to try to push for it ask for it. I kind of just gave up on it. I use to think maybe I didnt have one yet because id feel a lot of energy build up in my lower back but I think that was something totally different.

the bad side effects in my opinion is only if you force it when your not ready for it. All I can say is prepare, grow, try to have it when your body is ready for it. chakra wise etc... so its a wonderful experience.... i am sure some people will have different opinions on this or more inside information. I will say one more thing everyones journey is personal and unique. your ezperience will probably not be the same as anyone else.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
rabidplushy
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

madgar29 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:24 am I can only tell you what I have heard... I do have a spell to help activate mine if it has not been already. Thats a question for me. Some of said i might have had one and not even know it. which CAN HAPPEN.

The horror story I have heard of and does happen like a person I knew if they are not ready for it and force it with drugs, it can be very painful. feeling the energy being releaeed from the tail to the top of the spine. plus yes their undertsanding spirituality did change i am told sometimes it can have issues if its forced like that.

then i have been told if you prepare, and you are ready for it it is not a painful experience but yet a beautiful spiritual journey if you are ready for it.

I use to try to push for it ask for it. I kind of just gave up on it. I use to think maybe I didnt have one yet because id feel a lot of energy build up in my lower back but I think that was something totally different.

the bad side effects in my opinion is only if you force it when your not ready for it. All I can say is prepare, grow, try to have it when your body is ready for it. chakra wise etc... so its a wonderful experience.... i am sure some people will have different opinions on this or more inside information. I will say one more thing everyones journey is personal and unique. your ezperience will probably not be the same as anyone else.
interesting info ty! i've heard alot of horror stories which is making me a bit hesitant honestly , i even heard if it happens and you don't know how to control the energy it can shatter your spirit body?? im not sure how true that is but it sounds awful

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have not heard that, the only body hurting is the psyshical if not ready. because there is no stopping it when it does happen so if chakra or the path is blocked its like it just breaks through and forces itself upward. hence why it can be painful like? and it runs up the spine so there are nerves there. alone the chakra track. hurting your emotional body and astral body or spiritual body i honestly dont obviously it can hurt your emotional body due to the trauma of pain but healing. you can always repair and heal afterwards.

but when hey go wrong. some people kind of go insane. they lose the touch of human reality. I saw a video on youtube where he forced it. was he enlightened totally if you listen to him but he ended up being homeless in his car for awhile before he regained sanity. that is the biggest thing for me. painful sure but if your not mentally in the right state of mind you might lose urself. i wish i could find that video and his expense. its interesting. because what he says makes since but u can tell he kinda lost where he is at the same time. like i would love to find enlightement but at the expensive of losing the ability to handle this reality that is a big sacafrice. makes it very hard to recover back to heal and well earth has rules..... to surivive at the moment if you cant follow them. if this is making since?

not the video i wanted...... but youtube it... so many vidoes...

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

some people resonate with him a lot don;'t just go with your gut or find a video that resonates with you.

Return to “General Questions”