new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just out of sheer curiosity, what are some of the largest spirits in your keep or that you know of? Same goes for smallest spirits? Are there any particular races that are generally just extra small/extra large in size?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In my spirit family the answer for both smallest and largest spirits is dragons! For the smallest that would be a petschke dragon at a mere centimeter and the largest would be my maroon dragon (red/black hybrid) who is 80 feet tall.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Smallest in my family are a pair of Cardinal bird spirits and largest is my Pearlscale dragon (just his head is about the size of an 6 story building) but that will change for sure in the future as I plan on getting an even larger dragon.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

There is a wide variety of sizes in general. My main kraken is probably one of the largest I have. My dark crystal dragon is smaller than him, as he's over 100 feet.

My main kraken is described in his write up as being over 250 feet, and he seems to tower over everything and everyone. He has told me there are bigger ones than him and I was lucky enough to see some briefly.

Some of the larger unbounds who I meet through my companions are hybrids and I find that there are many ginormous beings who inhabit the ocean. Like crazy huge! Deep sea dragons can also be very very big, at least the ones I've met.

However, even though their sheer size can be a good intimidating presence to keep trespassing low, this is sort of a "size doesn't matter much" thing. I have some companions who are much much smaller than my krakens in appearance but their energy and power are comparable. Tbh I don't really spend much time analyzing this but it's just random observations. All of my krakens are LE, except one.

As far as smallest, I have some LEs who don't wish to be named but they are related to fairies, very dark, but much much smaller (in appearance) than the regular fairies in my keep.
One of my fairies is the size of a tiny bee and he looks much like one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If we consider how see them size wise when they manifest, then I would say my ancient big cats like my lynx is manifest to me huge. Also my RapRap was made himself large. Obviously my dragons are largest but in spirit form they never show themselves large. Although, they are shadowy in look, my volkh seem to be larger.

On the miniature end, my faeries are the smallest little sparklings and Orbs that I can see naturally appearing to me.
Artemislover10 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:12 pm Just out of sheer curiosity, what are some of the largest spirits in your keep or that you know of? Same goes for smallest spirits? Are there any particular races that are generally just extra small/extra large in size?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

My largest would be my dragon and the smallest? 🤔 all of mine are quite large 🤣

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

My largest would be my dragons as well, but they present themselves to me in such a size that would be smaller than that of real life comparison, though still impressively large. My smallest I'd say is a beloved rare CH Fae spirit I have.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:49 pm In my spirit family the answer for both smallest and largest spirits is dragons! For the smallest that would be a petschke dragon at a mere centimeter and the largest would be my maroon dragon (red/black hybrid) who is 80 feet tall.
I immediately thought similarly: my Petschke dragon (tiny) & my Bronze Dragon (huge).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Smallest in my keep is probably a Garden Gnome of mine. Largest is hard to tell. The Dragons and the Krakens are the biggest contenders for that title.

Artemislover10
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Ooh @Faolan you mentioned you have Krakens in your keep, I have a topic post about them if you’d like to send me your experiences working with them? kraken-info-t85102.html

Return to “Spirit Keeping”