Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Elysianreverie wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:10 am I rlly hope this is okay to post here because I could use some advice I think…

Okay, so a few years ago, I had learned of this sort of thing from tumblr. And to be honest I thought it wasn’t real! But none the less it still interested me as I’ve always been intrigued by the paranormal/supernatural. On another note I was also a lonely teenager and I was in the middle of looking for a new job, so I was going through a lot in my head. I found a blog, that was offering a spirit matching service. She seemed like a nice lady and I had 20 bucks to spare so I gave it a shot. I think it was about 2 days later I received an email and a detailed paragraph of whom I was matched with! Honestly I was excited and thought it was cool. I can’t remember the exact order of events after this but I believe I started to feel like I had done something bad, and I also didn’t understand really how I was supposed to communicate with the spirit. I remember saying some stuff out loud finally one day hoping the spirit would hear me, saying “I’m sorry!! You can leave if you want because I don’t know how to do this” basically. Not too long after that she sent me an email asking how everything was going, and so I explained to her how I felt, and I what I had “spoken to the spirit about”. Then I immediately received an email from this lady explaining that what I did was extremely terrible, that I was going to hell and stuff, and that she sent a demon to me to attack and curse me. I didn’t know whether to brush it off or actually feel scared. But luckily nothing super bad really seemed to be happening to me, so I guessed I was alright.

A few months went by and I started to learn more with doing my own research from various places. I got my own pendulum and a board. And one day I had been thinking about the spirit, and kind of wished I had at least spoken to him once. So I sat down and kind of talked out loud about him I think to try to calm my nerves. After I believe the first 2 questions I asked, it was like a cat started to bat at my pendulum it moved so strong!! And the questions I was asking all had to do with the information about the spirit in the email. And I think besides one they were all correct. So I think I did actually talk to him? One time though. I did try again another night, but it wasn’t him. The pendulum didn’t move strongly so I figured it was something wrong with me and I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

Unfortunately things got very unnerving around my home and my family members felt very creepy vibes after that second attempt. I also had some worrying experiences in my room and felt uncomfortable sleeping. So, once again, I “told” my spirit friend if he was still around he could leave and it was okay, but thanks for letting me talk to you at least once. I don’t regret talking to him, it was definitely one of the coolest things to ever happen to me. And also good vibes.

I guess the question I have from this is that did I do something terrible, do you think I hurt him? Am I an awful person! I don’t know, this is the only place I think I could ask this. I don’t even know if he would be able to come around now it’s been so long. I don’t know how this stuff entirely works really. And I hope I’m not cursed or something too. If you read all of this thank you, I really do apologize if I sound like a complete idiot.
I concur with other opinions that the seller's behavior was unprofessional. However, it's rather unlikely that any curses or hexes were involved. As human beings, we tend to rely heavily on our emotions when assessing situations as either positive or negative. If a legitimate binding occurred, the spirit would remain bound to you throughout your life, even if you asked him to leave.

It's possible that you haven't sensed his presence due to an insufficient bond or lack of development in your ability to interact with spirits. Keep in mind that it could take a bit for them to respond to your call, especially after a while. And as others have mentioned, it might just be a thoughtform – we can't be certain.

A pendulum serves as a means of interacting with the unknown, which means it can pick up on more than just your spirit. Thus, exercise caution when using it with protection spells, warding, guardian spirits, or barriers, etc. If you're skeptical of the stories about entities haunting people after using pendulums, your second attempt may have provided a small taste of that experience.

If you still wish to reach out to the said spirit, I recommend contacting CH support to inquire whether they can assist you in identifying the presence of such a spirit around you. Share the details you know about him, including when and where you encountered him. If the binding wasn't done properly, the connection may be weak or almost nonexistent, but they could potentially rebind the spirit through this listing. Taking this approach would be best, as attempting other methods may unintentionally summon a different entity, leading to an entirely different set of issues.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Elysianreverie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for your help and understanding!!! I will consider that, I actually ordered a reading about a month ago from Creepy Hollows so I’m going to wait and see what comes from that first.
Pay attention to who you’re with when you feel your best✨
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Elysianreverie wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:54 pm Thank you for your help and understanding!!! I will consider that, I actually ordered a reading about a month ago from Creepy Hollows so I’m going to wait and see what comes from that first.
As someone who has had personal experience with the CH store as many others here, I can confidently say their spirits and spells are reliable and come from the highest good.
Of course, I cannot speak for other stores, but there is a possibility of encountering unprofessional practitioners. Please keep us informed of what you get for your reading.
I have ordered spirits from CH based on readings and have found that there is usually a calling or two within them. Take your time to consider what spirits would be best for you at the moment.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Based on my experiences, I think you'll be fine. On the other hand it's never a bad idea to cleanse your space if you feel something is off.
I'm more concerned about the seller's lack of professionalism. How serious can someone be if they treat their customer so rudely, and in a childish manner no less.

I agree with the other users on here that reaching out for a reading would be a good idea. 0x.
|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Elysianreverie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:49 pm
Elysianreverie wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:54 pm Thank you for your help and understanding!!! I will consider that, I actually ordered a reading about a month ago from Creepy Hollows so I’m going to wait and see what comes from that first.
As someone who has had personal experience with the CH store as many others here, I can confidently say their spirits and spells are reliable and come from the highest good.
Of course, I cannot speak for other stores, but there is a possibility of encountering unprofessional practitioners. Please keep us informed of what you get for your reading.
I have ordered spirits from CH based on readings and have found that there is usually a calling or two within them. Take your time to consider what spirits would be best for you at the moment.
I will definitely post an update about my reading!! I hope I get it soon, it’s been a while but maybe their shop is busy. I hope I get some kind of good insight from it.
Pay attention to who you’re with when you feel your best✨

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”