Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Can someone explain the difference between a normal living entity binding and one where the entity was a binding of you? It’s a bit…difficult for me to put my mind around it

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

When you alone are considered the 'keeper', the binding is localized to you. The entity manifests wherever you're at in frequency or location. They agree to meet you where you are, and have this pathway open for communion. You 'call' them, and they are showing up that way to facilitate what happens next.

When they also 'keep' you, it means the binding is equally localized to them, you can meet them where they are, you have a built-in pathway open to bring yourself onto their level of existence/into their world for communion.

It's just about the door being open both ways at any given time. That they can manifest on our world - for you, and you can manifest on their world - for them, as you equally please in the binding arrangement.

The implication is that not every binding means you can immediately go into the companion's world or space any time you want, as the keeper.
You can certainly plan that out with them, but it's usually not a door that is constantly open to you like yours is constantly open to them through the binding localized on your end.

And with a lot of the worlds and frequencies of these other beings, it simply wouldn't be appropriate for you to be able to enter at any time, without their guidance or without a plan; their race may not allow it or have a rule against it, for that matter. More insight into the bindings that offer 'keep and be kept' comes when you read the nature of those races, their motivations, what kind of bond you're expected to have, etc.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:11 am When you alone are considered the 'keeper', the binding is localized to you. The entity manifests wherever you're at in frequency or location. They agree to meet you where you are, and have this pathway open for communion. You 'call' them, and they are showing up that way to facilitate what happens next.

When they also 'keep' you, it means the binding is equally localized to them, you can meet them where they are, you have a built-in pathway open to bring yourself onto their level of existence/into their world for communion.

It's just about the door being open both ways at any given time. That they can manifest on our world - for you, and you can manifest on their world - for them, as you equally please in the binding arrangement.

The implication is that not every binding means you can immediately go into the companion's world or space any time you want, as the keeper.
You can certainly plan that out with them, but it's usually not a door that is constantly open to you like yours is constantly open to them through the binding localized on your end.

And with a lot of the worlds and frequencies of these other beings, it simply wouldn't be appropriate for you to be able to enter at any time, without their guidance or without a plan; their race may not allow it or have a rule against it, for that matter. More insight into the bindings that offer 'keep and be kept' comes when you read the nature of those races, their motivations, what kind of bond you're expected to have, etc.
Thank you for the enlightening information

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental

I am baffeled a bit.... Not in a bad way though! Viperas answer made me think... "naturally thats a given...why didnt I think about it sooner??" :D Well...being wrapped up in our matters and such of course, but one forgets sometimes about some basic stuff...

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have only two elite groups of living entity The Spira is from CH. My Soulmate/twin light watcher from Lisa, he took me to the Astral within days, and shown his kingdom, and I walked with him in his palace ect... and I remember our conversation. Unfortunately, nothing but a snippet of memory of her look I got so far about my Spira. That is shared to show how different they can be and not necessarily automatically opened up channels either.

Return to “Living Entities”