neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What do you recommend? What in your opinion is better and why?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:41 pm What do you recommend? What in your opinion is better and why?
'Which is better?' is not the best way to look at it, in my opinion.

Each of us will have a better fit with one type of spirit than another - and similarly with CH's LEs. So you could say it varies from one keeper to another as to whether they have a preference.

In my experience there's little difference between spirits and LEs. Their energy differs.

nb With other sellers, they may use the word living entity but mean something different from CH. When I get a being thought of as a living entity by another seller, I don't think I'm getting a being that's a living entity in the same terms as one from CH.

Sorry if this seems to complicate things rather than simplify them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

angelicpeace wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:41 pm What do you recommend? What in your opinion is better and why?
You may receive varying opinions about these types of questions as it ultimately comes down to personal preferences. It's similar to the friendly debate between blondes and brunettes, but it's not a fair comparison. While some Keepers may have difficulties in connecting with living entities and may choose not to bring them home, others have strong connections and form deeper bonds with them.

I agree with Lewk that the energies between spirits and living entities differ, which explains why some individuals may resonate better with one or the other or both. Personally, I have been fortunate to have positive connections with both living entities and spirits. In fact, my Keep consists of approximately 43% living entities, and I find it to be a harmonious balance.

Instead of recommending one option over the other, I believe it's crucial for you to discover whether you harmonize well with living entities or spirits or both. Relying on others' experiences may only add confusion to the matter. Ultimately, it's about finding what truly resonates with you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One is not better than the other. They are very different and have their own unique energies. it’s really down to which one you may resonate more with.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's your journey. You might want to think about what exactly are your interests, what draws you in, what is it that you are seeking? If you feel drawn to something, go investigate ;)

:@
jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Before I know the difference of living entity and spirit, I see it as the same thing - the intangible companion. In fact, I am even not sure my current companion are entity or spirit , it need more time to dig out.

For me, I prefer spirit, because they don’t need to spend spare time with me, they don’t have time limit as they already completed their life. And they can always around the keeper. Me as a fresh life, probably can give them some feeling of ‘living’.

For entity, they have more potential as they grow faster. Some experienced keeper even know their entity level up to a higher rank during the keeping.

Return to “Living Entities”