active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi.

I have a friend who very recently had a living entity baby gryphon enter their life. :8) This baby is unbound who really likes my friend. I searched CH encyclopedia and the shop plus this subforum. I found information about gryphons but nothing specific about babies. Maybe I missed something? I don't expect a baby to do things that adults can but I'm wondering if there's anything specific we should know about a baby. I might be over thinking this. I appreciate if anyone has any insight and/or stories that you feel like sharing. TIA.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can’t give much info, other than the fact that I imagine a baby Gryphon would certainly bring a lot of light, warm and loving energy which would be a total joy :]

Very sweet indeed!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Exactly as @Adair Neera said it. I have one and he is adorable. He loves my hair and often I sense him around my head giving me a hug.

Because it's a living entity, he has his realm to go back to and only comes around when he is aloud.

With baby spirits and entities is real easy and very positive experience. All of mine is touchie hugging type and loves my nurturing energy.

I just got a beautiful wolf cub. He is real small white and grey 🐺 . When I got a vision of him, I see an absolutely adorable cub with white fur underneath his neck and his ears and belly. He is orphaned. He needs me to be his family, which I really wish to be.

I have an angel faery child as well. She has her elders come over with to me and they superwise her. Then she goes back with them.

My platinum baby boy is a spirit. He is always around my neck and mingle with my other dragon baby dragon spirits.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experiences @Adair Neera and @ASTER . My friend decided to keep it who is very much enjoying the gryphon that acts pretty much like a lap dog, lol.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whyme wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:21 pm Thank you for sharing your experiences @Adair Neera and @ASTER . My friend decided to keep it who is very much enjoying the gryphon that acts pretty much like a lap dog, lol.
A lovely energy to have around for sure 🥰

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:52 pm Hi.

I have a friend who very recently had a living entity baby gryphon enter their life. :8) This baby is unbound who really likes my friend. I searched CH encyclopedia and the shop plus this subforum. I found information about gryphons but nothing specific about babies. Maybe I missed something? I don't expect a baby to do things that adults can but I'm wondering if there's anything specific we should know about a baby. I might be over thinking this. I appreciate if anyone has any insight and/or stories that you feel like sharing. TIA.
this sounds like that baby gryphon has a history with your friend. or just enjoyed their energy alot. so its hanging out. either way its cool. i was told i had a unbound very young i believe they said child. kitsune around me. i frowned and i was like what would a young kitsune want with me? my friend laughed at me and just said she seems to enjoy your energy is all. and hang outs. and being me. oh god help her. friend laughs more. your not that bad you know.

Id tell you friend just to enjoy it. they may leave later or may stay? but in my life they do come and go depending how my energy changes. or what i unconciously call in i dunno why or how i do that?

i think children spirits/LE would probably be way more healing for me than it would be for them. hmmmm..... interesting discovery. here.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Creatures”