Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

So, yesterday, I decided to finally a Loki binding since he's been reaching out to me and, I did some shadow work last night before bed and after waking with deciphering the dream I had. After all of that, when I came home today, I found THIS!

Sadly I scared him into that hiding spot before I got out my phone to picture it. But, Finally instead of all the spiders, after I did more work on bettering myself, Loki sent me a SNAKE! A friendly noodle!

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Apparently Loki wanted you to get some tongue action! ;*D

I'm impressed that you managed to get a picture of him with his tongue out. That's rare.

Edited to add: It matches your avatar! x*D

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I really didn't even think I got him with his tongue at first. He posed so well even if he wouldn't let me hold him to boop.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. That is awesome! Just curious, how did you know Loki was calling out to you? Dud He come to you in a dream, or was it some other way? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Nice. Loki is a highly active presence, so many more surprises await you. I am sure he is quite pleased that you have embraced his calling.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Really? I had considered him years ago in the past but I was a third eye Hellen Keller back then. Blind and deaf and dumb(the actual old medical term of not knowing how to speak)

but recently since I got back into magick and spirit work more actively... Spiders. SO MANY SPIDERS. and the Tiktok algorithm also started randomly shoving Loki stuff that I just started asking if it was a sign and... It's the first time I've had a deity actually be so active for me before. Pendulum confirmations also have helped. He promised no spoodlers IN my bedroom. The big black jumping spider watching me shower was odd but tolerable. And as I have a lot of issues from growing up with ADHD, depression, and anxiety with older adoptive parents who had no idea how to handle my issues ( Hells, even I barely know how to handle myself some days), I know Loki is good for shadow work and healing of the self, which I was more than happy to have him help me with that.
I had been begging him for a snake for a while now as a sign. Theyre much cuter than spiders and I knew one would be much more decisive that we're working well. Well, after my before bed self-psychiatric talk and the dream I had which I really feel was a metaphor for my life upon review, counting that all as the start of my serious shadow work. Bam, Snek. I also got him a gift before coming home to the surprise so, may be his way of congratulating me and thanking me for presents.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

^ I've been consciously working with Loki for a little over a decade now (time flies) and I've always gotten the spiders, too, with some very significant snake intervals (lol..an amusing way to put it, but when a presence is so constant it seems this way).
Loki loves attention, to be recognized and adored. He can be really intense about getting messages across and making things happen. That's not to say he will never be passive - he's excellent in knowing when to act and when to let surrounding energy do the work for him, but certainly in establishing that he wants to engage with you, or to get you to understand something (for your growth) he is usually pretty direct and that directness makes for a sense that he's very involved compared to how some other deities may operate.

Based on all you've shared it does seem he is a perfect fit for your life. I think you're right on target to align the snake showing up with the instances mentioned.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just hope he likes the Marvel " What If " frost giant FunkoPop I got for his alter today. I have a feeling that since Marvel made him mainstream popular and the fact he is an attention &$*#! ( I say this very lovingly), that he'd get a kick out of it, Even if just for the lols.

Though honestly, the Ginger Giant of the norse art is always going to be hotter to me than Tom Hiddleston.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Haha. Yeah, I'm personally not a fan of the Marvel depiction of Loki, but I must acknowledge that it has brought him A LOT of attention and I know for a fact he loves it. He is one of the most relevant gods of the modern era, and pop culture made it so.. it also contributes to how powerfully he is able to manifest for anyone who connects with him. Win for us all, honestly. :p

—Oscar Wilde
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've noticed from all the tiktok I got into ( It's a rabbit hole, I swear ) That while Loki never had any actual cults recorded in the olden days, This really is HIS era. He's more than just a mischief god, a trickster, fire god, etc... He's a god of misfits and the broken. No wonder olde norse cults to him weren't ever known. Who back then wanted to be known as the broken misfit? Today, we can look at it and be " Yes, I am broken, I am an outcast, but I can fix myself better and don't need those who look down on me". Loki's all about that, and its one reason I adore him.

Return to “Immortals”