Looking for friends or active keeper group.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Hi Mark! This sounds awesome, I’m up for joining too if a group is formed. Always love connecting with like minded people on this journey. I don’t think I have access to DM’s as I’m not a tenured member yet. Happy to receive DM’s if that’s possible though!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I don't have access to PMs , and there's no way to connect other than thread based .
I was under the impression that we don't have a PM feature.
So I'm curious how this will unfold, chat is usually slow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I thought this forums was a group. Maybe I'm not understanding. But Iif it leaves the forums. I still wish you all the best. Learning for me has been different to say the least. Yes I take concepts especially from CH content and books. Then doing them has done great things. Only thing I noticed is I ended up tweaking it to me specifically my tweaks I don't think would help anyone else but me? I don't know. Lots of info on here honestly.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I find the forum a great place for info sharing and learning new things. However since the beginning of the internet message boards and forums have always been poor for socializing.

Live server channel style chat rooms are better for socializing. The ephemeral chat on the home page here is fine for passing hellos but with limited history its poor for long term chatting or chatting with any sort of pause due to other priorities etc. I think back to my days in IRC or something more modern would be discord or similar as examples of more social chat systems.

I would be more interested in some sort of group for the socializing with similar minded people more than looking for tips n tricks, how tos or other guidance. I am much more try it on my own and research for that kind of thing.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sysygy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:48 pm I don't have access to PMs , and there's no way to connect other than thread based .
I was under the impression that we don't have a PM feature.
So I'm curious how this will unfold, chat is usually slow.
There's always a way. People usually use their forum name on FB if they want to connect outside of here.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:37 pm Hi Mark! This sounds awesome, I’m up for joining too if a group is formed. Always love connecting with like minded people on this journey. I don’t think I have access to DM’s as I’m not a tenured member yet. Happy to receive DM’s if that’s possible though!
There's a Private Message tab in the User Control Panel.

Mine says I'm not authorised to use PMs. I'm Tenured.

Since I've been a Forum member, from memory, PMs have been on, then off, then on again, then off. That may have happened with Forum upgrades.

Afaik, the PM system is set to off, currently.

CH support can be asked about it, of course.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hi Mark!
Very interesting idea, I am interested and think it’s a great idea. I don’t know how to IM on the message board but if you form a group or discord I’d also love to be included. I practice spirit keeping and am starting to build my magick practice with spells and rituals and including my spirit family into my practice. I’m also in Sophia’s discord. <<Edited by Moderator>>

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Here in our community, most of us share a deep connection with the spiritual world. I believe we are like-minded individuals when it comes to supernatural experiences. However, forming a coven is a very intimate process. It's essential to take the time to get to know the people you're interacting with before jumping into it. That's why I suggest starting conversations here on the forum.

The Private Message feature is intended for advanced members only. Specifically, those with orange, green, and blue names have access to it. There might be a possibility that sellers are also included, in which case yellow and purple names would be eligible. However, as Lewk mentioned, the function seems to be active and inactive at times. Currently, I think it's turned off. But even if it were available, most of the comments on this very thread are from members who wouldn't qualify for the PM function. So, that significantly narrows down the pool of potential connections.

In the past years, I have had the privilege of leading numerous communities. I took on the responsibility of creating, discovering, handpicking, and bringing people together. Once the communities were established, I would step back and let someone else take the lead, while I continued to lead other communities myself. Some of these communities consisted of a considerable number of individuals, reaching up to a few hundred. However, my desire for this role has changed both for the present and the future. Right now, I would rather dedicate my time to my personal interests and my Keep. Nevertheless, I remain open to the idea of building friendships. Let me share with you my experience on this forum, where within a short span of less than a year, I have gained a wealth of knowledge about other members. Therefore, I strongly encourage anyone reading my words right now to continue engaging here. It is unfair to expect to connect with others who share similarities with you without making the effort to truly understand them. This is a fact that cannot be ignored.

I don't believe it's fair to blame the forum for not being a good place for socializing if you haven't taken the time to explore or get to know the people on it. It's true, the live chat option isn't very good, as it often cuts off conversations and makes it difficult for people in different time zones to jump in. Additionally, it's not very suitable for sharing additional information.

In my opinion, if someone only seeks socialization when they're feeling lonely, it can be challenging to fit in due to the lack of consistency. This applies to all platforms, not just this forum.

I'm full of creativity and I've already come up with a brilliant solution to transform this idea into reality, all while staying within the confines of the forum rules. However, I am unable to share this idea as it will not be effective with individuals who lack consistency. Maybe in the future, I can consider sharing it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Please forgive me, as I am not at all familiar with Discord, or other social software. What features would another outlet provide that isn't here? I'm not saying that it would be possible to implement, but we do have a pretty great software developer who helps us with the board upgrades & such. If you can provide some feedback, I can see what options are available.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Magnolia wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:54 pm Please forgive me, as I am not at all familiar with Discord, or other social software. What features would another outlet provide that isn't here? I'm not saying that it would be possible to implement, but we do have a pretty great software developer who helps us with the board upgrades & such. If you can provide some feedback, I can see what options are available.
You're truly incredible, Magnolia, always going above and beyond to help members connect on the forum. Your efforts are truly praiseworthy! Thank you so much for all that you do.

One of the standout features that Discord offers, which a regular forum platform may not have, is its real-time voice and text communication. It's fantastic to have the ability to chat instantly and engage in discussions, especially with the added bonus of bots and integration with other services like games and streaming platforms. Personally, I haven't found myself missing out on much, despite the potential for hundreds of messages being posted daily. It can be challenging to keep up with the conversation at times. I absolutely love the relaxed and unhurried atmosphere of the forum. It allows me to fully immerse myself in the discussions, actively participating in valuable and insightful conversations across a multitude of threads and sub-threads.

That being said, I do believe there's room for improvement when it comes to the chatroom. Occasionally, older texts get automatically cut off, making it difficult to follow along with the discussion. It would be wonderful if we could have a more enhanced chatroom that addresses this issue. Having a seamless chat experience would undoubtedly provide more incentives for people to actively engage and participate in conversations.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”