Looking for friends or active keeper group.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:49 am
That being said, I do believe there's room for improvement when it comes to the chatroom. Occasionally, older texts get automatically cut off, making it difficult to follow along with the discussion. It would be wonderful if we could have a more enhanced chatroom that addresses this issue. Having a seamless chat experience would undoubtedly provide more incentives for people to actively engage and participate in conversations.
I would agree with this!

Otherwise, I am happy with forum interactions as they are.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Patriarch
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I haven't even received my first order yet, but please count me in. I started a much more difficult way, with Donald Tyson's book Sexual Alchemy. I went searching for help to stimulate my skill growth and found CH. I check my order status 5x a day. Lol. I'm expecting all of it to take a while, as it's all custom. Anyway, nice to meet everyone. Take care.

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

So I have decided I am going to drop my discord if anyone would like to add me as a friend :)

<<Edited by Moderator>>

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@MarkXander As far as I am aware, unless the rules have changed, we are not permitted to share social media usernames, etc. and that probably includes Discord. You guys need to at least attempt to read the rules when you get here, which would provide some context into why things are the way they are.

Years ago we had a chatroom that was exactly like what you're all trying to suggest, there were issues with that which is part of why we no longer have it.

I see that Magnolia has responded here with an openness to feedback on the matter, but the feedback I see here is coming from a place that doesn't know we already had all of this and it was taken away for multiple reasons.
Believe me, I was there. I hosted interactive studies etc. on that chat room, we had gatherings for different celebrations, as well as general chit-chat. There was good and bad that erupted from it, as moderation can only prevent so much. You might be surprised at the severity of drama this community can stir up when left unattended. I say this as someone who is not always so well-behaved.

This forum already presents the opportunity for all of you to connect with each other, or arrange group exercises. Get creative and use the post function. If admin decide to try a new chat feature it will be interesting, but I could easily see it ending up a hassle like the previous situations were.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

-no posting of social media usernames is allowed here in the forum.

- do not poach members to other sites.

- will warn accordingly.

Please take time to read forum rules. topic5027.html

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am old school maybe ... but to me even Facebook is too much. 😊 I am going to stick with this present forum as it is. It's perfect for me as it has been running. It has subgroups and not much happening on them at all. I don't really see the extra need for other platform. Plus, I am thinking exactly on this subject as @Vipera aspis atra as she does.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”