Looking for friends or active keeper group.

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Hello, my name is Mark. This may not be so much of an introduction but it has been a long time since I posted in the forums. I have been a spirit keeper since 2014. The one thing I have missed and lost on my journey was other spirit keepers. My goal in this post is to find like minded people and create some kind of group or coven where we can support our endeavours have an open chat and make a nice little spirit keeping family. I am completely open to joining existing friend groups. I guess I just feel lonely and well if I’m going to make friends I’d rather them hold the same beliefs and interests as me :)

I am 35 and married. I am open to all ages and feel I have a lot of knowledge to offer and a lot to gain. I believe Magnolia put a number up at one point (sorry if it’s wearing magnolia!) it’s been years but we are the 0.13% of the world that has found this amazing opportunity and honor to discover what this world has to offer on all plains.

I would love to share this opportunity with others and few together we can support and learn so much from eachother.

Thank you to all who read this and feel free to comment and we will see what we can whip up!

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Hello there, Mark. Nice to officially meet you :)

I second what you've said, and am actually interested in the same, in having a real support group of like minded people who help each other and sometimes work together when and if needed on something. I guess, as you said, like a coven. Perhaps someone out there could make a chat group to join. I also think that as times get harder around the world for many people, having support from a group that almost becomes like a second family can really be a motivating life saver.

I suppose someone could make a discord chat group, however I don't feel qualified as I am still learning, and I don't see myself as a group leader type. maybe someone else out there could...

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

I have a similar interests. I have had an interesting journey and I always feel like I still have so much to learn and give. If a group starts or anything let me know I would be down.

Dream08
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi! I’d also be very interested in joining if a group forms. I’m new and unfortunately don’t know anyone who shares my interest. I’d love to be a part of this! 😊

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hi Mark !👋 fun idea 😊

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Totally get where you’re coming from other than my coven, I don’t have many people to really talk intimately about my practices, studies, work I do at my shop and any issues that arise. My normie friends really aren’t interested and the ones that know are kinda scared of it as they know my past and don’t want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Anyway be delighted to form a friendly group of people to chat with online and discuss things. I found my journey just abit too personal to really share on a forums but I love to have some closer friends to do such with. Anyway sharing socials is kinda against the rules on here so, here is another way, I am on Sophia and Seraphina’s discord server, I have the same picture of my signature as my banner if you want to connect that would be the way. Anyway gl with your journey everyone !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Hi Mark!
That sounds like a fun idea.

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am glad so many people are interested :) I am not sure what the rules are for posting links or discords etc. I will read the forum rules and do not want it to come across as poaching. I do not want this to be a seller group or to take anyone away from CH. I am just lonely on my journey and I love CH chat (2014 it was theeee place to be :p) but through the years I have checked in it has been a bit slow. I just want to do this the right way. I have to much respect and love for CH to break any rules lol

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

After reviewing the rules I believe it would be safest for those interested in beings friends and chatting IM me through CH. I believe it would be best to use CH as a home base and if over time friendships emerge at that point we can decide if other information or a group setting can be shared or established. So yah I am an open guy! Hit me up or catch me in CH chat!

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I had a cheeky spirit via oracle deck this morning decide that I am in need of a social group with this shared interest. I would definitely be interested in a discord type chat or something of that nature. DMs and ephemeral chat is difficult to keep up with for me.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”