Looking for spirits! Buying and rehoming welcome!

AbyssalGlamour
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA - Vamp, Incu, Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae or Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightfog
Zodiac:

I'm open to seeing what everyone has! Though I personally lean towards DA spirits. We can work out something!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AbyssalGlamour wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:25 am I'm open to seeing what everyone has! Though I personally lean towards DA spirits. We can work out something!
edited post

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AbyssalGlamour wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:25 am I'm open to seeing what everyone has! Though I personally lean towards DA spirits. We can work out something!
As this is your first post, can I ask: is that for yourself or for selling?

And do you know much about spirit keeping? As spirit companions are usually conjured specifically for one person, I find it hard to think of them as tradable commodities, or as suitable for other people, myself.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have recently started doing preconjures about 3-4 months ago, the idea of simply rehoming a being is not a simple task and the payment is for the services of doing the binding, vetting, protective spells, conjuration itself and other items that might needed to be done.You are paying for the practices they preformed not the being / spirit as well as matching that being with their perfect home.

Beings and spirits should never be thought as objects or things that can be simply traded or given away for a monetary value. They are so wonderful, and desire respect honour and a loving keeper that will spend time with them, care for them and share their life with. I’m figuring you’re new to this and are unaware of things, first step back and think of them as friends, companions or whatever you would like to use as a term, then think how would you like to meet a friend you would spend the rest of your life with. You would want someone who actually cares about you, your goals, desires, dreams and so on. This is how beings / spirits should be matched with their keeper. Hopefully this helps ! If you are interested in having a life long friend maybe simply try out the CH store first they are very trusting source.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

Satella wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:31 pm
Beings and spirits should never be thought as objects or things that can be simply traded or given away for a monetary value. They are so wonderful, and desire respect honour and a loving keeper that will spend time with them, care for them and share their life with. I’m figuring you’re new to this and are unaware of things, first step back and think of them as friends, companions or whatever you would like to use as a term, then think how would you like to meet a friend you would spend the rest of your life with. You would want someone who actually cares about you, your goals, desires, dreams and so on. This is how beings / spirits should be matched with their keeper. Hopefully this helps ! If you are interested in having a life long friend maybe simply try out the CH store first they are very trusting source.
YES YES YES ABSOLUTELY! /.\ ./< <3 8*8

Especially for rehomings and rescued beings through that what they have experienced

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

UniverseExplorer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:09 am
YES YES YES ABSOLUTELY! /.\ ./< <3 8*8

Especially for rehomings and rescued beings through that what they have experienced
I have around 5 rescued beings within my keep, two from angel and three from my own personal work / my friends finding them. They need a lot of love, support and attention, they honestly in my experienced went through the worst things you could imagine sometimes more, and they need a caring place. I understand now how much emotional effort goes into being a practitioner which has a shop and they care about their beings, everytime I meet someone new I always worry if they will find a friendly home. I tell all the beings and spirits that visit me they are welcome at my place whenever and I will never turn anyone away that needs help.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:18 am
I have around 5 rescued beings within my keep, two from angel and three from my own personal work / my friends finding them. They need a lot of love, support and attention, they honestly in my experienced went through the worst things you could imagine sometimes more, and they need a caring place. I understand now how much emotional effort goes into being a practitioner which has a shop and they care about their beings, everytime I meet someone new I always worry if they will find a friendly home. I tell all the beings and spirits that visit me they are welcome at my place whenever and I will never turn anyone away that needs help.
So glad that you can find and help them or your friends bring them to you. That's such a good work that you do, I wish you could earn money for that to have more time for them, but it seems that the best things we can do we do for free or pay money to do that and spend our time.
I hope one day im able to do the same for spirits in need.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

UniverseExplorer wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:42 pm
So glad that you can find and help them or your friends bring them to you. That's such a good work that you do, I wish you could earn money for that to have more time for them, but it seems that the best things we can do we do for free or pay money to do that and spend our time.
I hope one day im able to do the same for spirits in need.
Currently anything magick related I help others with or other beings are free, I honestly really enjoy helping beings, spirits and friends. To a level I can understand some of the things they were put through and I love putting smiles on peoples faces. Yes there are some in my keep and inner circle who do push me to be paid for some of the things I do. I honestly do not believe I’m ready for that level of commitment, there is many factors that involve running a service which can impact you and the ones you are trying to help if you lack the experience. Currently I have the skills , ability and support but not the experience I’m very new only started this year although I gain incredible strength, ability and skills I'm still new and could overlook things. When I feel like I am ready to take the next step I will but I know it’s my choice alone and I know I want to experience more of the world and magick has to offer before I try helping others with a shop.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

Interessting what your spirits/entities say. Honestly it wasn't what I meant. I meant if you haven't to earn money to life from, than you had more time to help beings.

It seems that you're really awesome, never thought that you started just this year. With spirit keeping I started this year too and I even can't communicate with my friends. If you're talking about your friends and what you're doing, than I think you're one of the greatest experts in this community. You're even an conjurer now.
So trust your abilities. Your friends do it (why?)

Your experience comes with your tasks. If you're thinking about to start a shop start with what you're doing well like readings, than you can add more and more offers.
Can you help spirit keepers to communicate with their spirits? No one offers this. --> Here you see a potentially customer :)|

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I agree with @Lewk & @Satella. Whether someone has custom conjures or prebounds, being a Spirit Keeper is a lifelong commitment. I haven't heard of keepers trading their spirits with other keepers honestly but I could be wrong.

As for conjuring, I have no experience on that so I won't talk about it, however as far as communication with spirits I have a few suggestions. If communicating is difficult for you it may be for a few reasons. Using myself as an example I have a large spirit family who has learned and even to this day sometimes communicating with them is a challenge.

The reason for this is I tend to form blockages when I'm anxious or stressed. In the beginning of my journey I had not practiced with my third eye nor did I have any divination tools. I began looking into what CH had, reading the encyclopedia, over time adding things that would assist me in my journey with these things. I learned about each spirit before answering any callings too. That may help you too.

Now I have both a tarot deck and pendulum so if telepathy doesn't work, I can utilize those & even on the days I can't hear them I still telepathically communicate.

Also the support bindings, spells, and subscription services that I have from here are also amazing, but one's ability to communicate with spirits is specific to that individual so what may not work for one person may not for the other. CH information is excellent and so is the support desk.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”