Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:12 pm You could try map dowsing which requires a pendulum. I don't know if you have one or not. If not then any weight on a string should work. Here's a brief description for how I would map dowse.

Draw a rough map of your abode. This is a process of elimination. Begin with your bedroom. After calibrating your pendulum, place a finger on the area for your bedroom and ask if the heart shape stone is in there. I wouldn't use the word vessel because that may cause confusion with the original vessel. If you get a 'yes' then you can narrow it down to, under the bed? Under clothes? In a drawer? In the closet? Between some stuff?

If you get a 'no' to your bedroom then expand your search bit by bit and be thorough in searching the rooms and hallways.

The process is tedious but maybe you'll find the stone with that method.

Out of curiosity, what is the stone made of? Some quartzes have a habit of disappearing and maybe reappearing in odd places.

I actually do have a pendulum that I only used once. I'm still pretty new to everything so I never know if I'm doing it right. The gem in question, I forgot what stone it is but I remember seeing things succubus likes, such as color pink, lavender, and certain stone. I got THAT stone colored pink. I forgot what type it was off the top of my head unfortunately

darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:21 am Also...even if you're well bonded with the spirit whose vessel has been lost and can continue to work with them, I tend to think it's a courtesy to them to have the binding on the lost vessel undone by the original conjurer.

I think from what you've said it's a CH vessel?

Have you seen this?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Help-I-l ... essel.html

Maybe you can first try asking them to help you find the vessel or bring it back to you and try dowsing, as Whyme suggested?
I will look Into it. For now I'm just going to play it by ear. I love my girls to death. But I'm starting to think her original Vessel is the one active, and not the one I lost. But I can't tell

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

@darkenVision The reason I asked is because out of all the crystals, I believe rose quartz has a habit of disappearing and reappearing. I have some raw rose quartz and them disappearing hasn't happened to me but I read various sites that it's usually rose quartz though other quartzes do that too. The belief is that if a quartz doesn't return, it did it's job and you no longer need it. If it returns, it might show up in an odd place.

One time I did lose a tumbled clear quartz and I'm not sure how it got out of a pouch. It got lost at work. I never did find it. Maybe it was done with me even though I have other tumbled clear quartz.

Good luck on finding your crystal vessel and I hope you find it soon.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:03 pm @darkenVision The reason I asked is because out of all the crystals, I believe rose quartz has a habit of disappearing and reappearing. I have some raw rose quartz and them disappearing hasn't happened to me but I read various sites that it's usually rose quartz though other quartzes do that too. The belief is that if a quartz doesn't return, it did it's job and you no longer need it. If it returns, it might show up in an odd place.

One time I did lose a tumbled clear quartz and I'm not sure how it got out of a pouch. It got lost at work. I never did find it. Maybe it was done with me even though I have other tumbled clear quartz.

Good luck on finding your crystal vessel and I hope you find it soon.

So I did look up on Amazon what it was. And indeed it is rose quartz! I got a whole box of them, but I only used one as a vessel since I thought it would be cute for my ubi! But yea it's totally gone! I do have more thought

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:51 am [...] But I'm starting to think her original Vessel is the one active, and not the one I lost. But I can't tell
Are you able to contact the original conjurer?

That will resolve the matter for you.

The way I would think about it is: was the original vessel unbound by the original conjurer? If not, then the binding should still exist on the original vessel.

If an attempt was made to copy the original binding from the original vessel, was it made with an item obtained from the original conjurer? If so, then the new vessel has only a copy on it and the original vessel is still active.

If an attempt has been made to move the original binding from the original vessel, using a method or item not provided by the original conjurer, it's unlikely to have been successful. Usually only the original conjurer can vary a binding they put in in place.

I hope that now helps make a bit more sense of things.

Really the best thing to do to resolve the situation would be to contact the original conjurer. Once you have done that, some of the uncertainty around this situation - which is a classic way to have a block or to afflict confidence relating to spirit communication - will lift.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:48 pm
darkenVision wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:51 am [...] But I'm starting to think her original Vessel is the one active, and not the one I lost. But I can't tell
Are you able to contact the original conjurer?

That will resolve the matter for you.

The way I would think about it is: was the original vessel unbound by the original conjurer? If not, then the binding should still exist on the original vessel.

If an attempt was made to copy the original binding from the original vessel, was it made with an item obtained from the original conjurer? If so, then the new vessel has only a copy on it and the original vessel is still active.

If an attempt has been made to move the original binding from the original vessel, using a method or item not provided by the original conjurer, it's unlikely to have been successful. Usually only the original conjurer can vary a binding they put in in place.

I hope that now helps make a bit more sense of things.

Really the best thing to do to resolve the situation would be to contact the original conjurer. Once you have done that, some of the uncertainty around this situation - which is a classic way to have a block or to afflict confidence relating to spirit communication - will lift.
I was actually given a spell to use by magnolia themselves. To MOVE the from one vessel to the other. Now this was months ago. I'll add a link to the post once I find it again

darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So it was a Transmute Spell, to move Spirits or Spells from Vessel to Vessel.

I don't know if it actually worked though since I really didn't feel anything different

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Since it is CH you should reach out to them for help. They should be able to help you resolve this issue.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:08 pm So it was a Transmute Spell, to move Spirits or Spells from Vessel to Vessel.

I don't know if it actually worked though since I really didn't feel anything different
Thanks for clarifying.

If you followed the instructions, it will have worked. No magical skill is necessary for such a spell, apart from what every human being naturally has, as I understand it. Having moved the Spirit from one vessel to another this way, the spirit will no longer be on the first vessel. (Some residual energy only will be there.)

That should simplify things for you.

The solution that seems sensible to me would be to ask CH to sort it out. I may have given this lost vessel link before - you can see it costs only 1 cent.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Help-I-l ... essel.html

I'm assuming the spirit was originally conjured by CH, hence why they gave you a spell to transmute (ie move) it to a new vessel. (The standard spell for that would not work at all for a spirit conjured by a different practitioner.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I mean she's not gone. I lost my hell hound's vessel like three different times. He didn't say anything but my other spirits scolded me in a laughing manner for being so clumsy. Even if lets say worse case scenario you CAN NEVER get another vessel they're still gonna be there. CH bridging properties right? Haha

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”