CH Magicals Conducive to an Easier Path and Better Life

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Not particular to WA or DA. Many of you are on paths directly supplemented by CH bindings, hence why you're here, and so these are my recommendations as a member of 'experience' who can confirm the utility of the below bindings for the concepts suggested.

Any of the POWER ORBS:
All-embodying support tools.

Stranding stone:
Versatility, helpful in any/every circumstance again as a support.

Binding of your Doppelganger:
Working with your doppelganger is to engage the other side of self that is able to reach into places you presently cannot, for a completeness in all endeavors.

Sin Eater:
Removes distraction, ultimately.

Your Neverending Story Spell:
Because disconnect with the inner child is one of the most common blockages.

Infinity Starts Tomorrow Spell:
Uniting past/present/future nonlinearly is central to development and will take you far.

Spell for Activation of your Rainbow Body:
Embodying higher/universal consciousness. This will also help with essential chakra maintenance which is not mentioned but certainly is an organic side effect.

The Egyptian Mystique of Ceremonial Power:
Connection and command over your 'mystique' leaves no stone left unturned in gaining the advantage in your efforts.

Spell for Psychedelic Visions:
If you aren't into the idea of imbibing psychedelics might I suggest you engage with the etheric phenomenon of the psychedelic, to stimulate intensive healing and receptivity. This would deepen your metaphysical work via emotional regulation and untethering bondage that keeps you from having greater experiences.

Honorable mention --
Spell for Luxury, Sexuality, Intoxicating:
This will make you feel nice, and should not be overlooked if you're someone who suffers from stress or anxiety.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thank you, Vipera. I always value your perspective on such things. Makes me look at the ones on that list that I do have in a different way now, actually.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

And this is what CH can call free advertising.
I'm sure given your experience many, including myself, will be grabbing quite a few of these. 😉

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:06 pm Not particular to WA or DA. Many of you are on paths directly supplemented by CH bindings, hence why you're here, and so these are my recommendations as a member of 'experience' who can confirm the utility of the below bindings for the concepts suggested.
Hi Vipera,

Thanks for sharing these, how do you feel about this one?

The Bridge Between The Worlds - Bindings Chosen By Your Spirit Guides, Ancestors & Spirit Family
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bridge-b ... orlds.html

I feel this one is extremely valuable as it pulls through the best bindings from beings that see a much bigger picture than us.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for your coolness @Lewk and @NitNatNewt .

And to @RedWine , since that is so open-ended it doesn't quite fit into the intention I had for this thread. Your companions could choose virtually anything, but I will say that I trust CH and this looks like an awesome service. I've not had it myself but you should not hesitate as I like the idea behind it of getting those who know you best to decide what is best for you at this time. Don't see how you could go wrong.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I hadn't even known about the Spell for Psychedelic Visions! That's taking a strong place on my wishlist

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you @Vipera aspis atra , out of these 10, I have 5 on your list and I have turned the corner so to speak. Good list of breakthrough support list and I have experience with 5 of them. Activate your rainbow body and the infinite stars of the tomorrow spell are my favourites, also, I do love my good number of Orbs, and I have 5 different types. My Sin eater is from Lisa actually, is a must... And stranding stones are very vidid experiences.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

I will definitely be adding some of these to my collection in the future. Thanks @Vipera aspis atra!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is a nice Easter 'basket gift' idea and an excellent suggestion. Thank you for always coming up with valuable insights, Vipera!
I have all but the Infinity spell and Doppelganger binding, but I do have a few CH spells that bring out the opposite ends of me. That works perfectly for me as something similar to the Doppelganger binding.
RedWine wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:19 am Hi Vipera,

Thanks for sharing these, how do you feel about this one?

The Bridge Between The Worlds - Bindings Chosen By Your Spirit Guides, Ancestors & Spirit Family
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bridge-b ... orlds.html

I feel this one is extremely valuable as it pulls through the best bindings from beings that see a much bigger picture than us.
I've had this on my wish list for 4 months now, and I thought it was a good idea. I haven't ordered it, but I'll let you know what I think.
It turned out that my companions knew what's best for my desires, they may not always know what's best for me. After having this very rare ritual from CH, which is not in the shop, then my companions helped me see my best path wasn't aligned with what I desired. Up to this point, they have led me in a different direction. I still feel that this was one of the best paths for me, so I'm not complaining or anything. As you can see, "the best" can vary depending on what you're looking for.
In addition, there are an array of things each race and culture wants for you according to their traditions. This won't be a straight line. Still, this seems like a good service for people who haven't gotten a clear channel of communication with their spirit companions or spirit guides and need help on how best to proceed.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Thanks for all the advice. And really intresting you mentioned the rainbow body, because just a couple of days ago I had the inspiration from my spirits that now's a good time to work on it and so started doing so.

Oh, and this "Spell for Psychedelic Visions" is something I've been looking for quite some time funnily enough lol I've been seeking a drug replacement for unlocking things in me. This is perfect! Thank you!!!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”