Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Etsy seller review: Magikal Rays

Owner: Rayna

Contents of this shop:
Mostly readings from your own personal readings to deity channeling readings.

Situation:
I was on a bind. My usual reader went to sick leave and there was a spirit family member on a situation that I needed to get an emergency reading done on the same day. I usually do my own communications but when I’m usually am upset. I can’t communicate well with my spirit family.

My overall impression:
Rayna delivered the reading on the same day as promised. It was okay not an earth shattering or completely wowed me. She did however addressed this issue of my companion’s situation (I’m not divulging any info for their confidentiality reasons).

Recent changes in her mean-girl attitude had soured my impression on her. I’m quite active in most spirit keeping groups except in discord groups. So I do see her activities in the group but if you chose not to respond when people ask you for questions (granted people have lives. I don’t expect them to respond asap) but that’s blatantly rudeness. Her responses to some posts comes across as condescending. It’s appreciated that you want to share your knowledge however, your attitude needs to tone down especially if you want people to see you as an established reader with empathy and humility.

Worth paying: maybe but quite expensive.

Senara
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

I do not recommend her. She only started conjuring in May and is offering spirits at exorbitant prices.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”