You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Recently I purchased a Master Vessel and I really wanted to do my spirits proud by moving them from their previous vessels (Gemstone bands on a charging cord all broke when I dropped it from the counter ;( ) on my own. I recited the spell the CH sent me in the order notes but I can't help this nagging feeling that I messed it all up somehow. My biggest worry is that I no longer have the broken vessels and now my spirits have no vessel that they can come back and stay in.

I also have a hard time feeling my spirits as well so I can't really confirm it myself, but I also don't want to waste CH's time by asking them to move my spirits to the MV and I was actually successful. Anything I can do to confirm it? I'm thinking of posting an image of the vessel and asking what people notice off of it.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

CH tends to design their spells to basically be fool-proof, and if you followed the instructions they gave, your master vessel and bindings should be fine and it should have worked; it's common for folks new to doing their own spells to have doubts, but sometimes you have to trust yourself and the process. If you're familiar and confident with the use of divination tools such as tarot or pendulum, you can try using those to see if the binding transfer was successful. If not, contacting CH would be your best bet.

And just as a note, it's against forum rules to post vessel reading requests. If you need further assistance, emailing CH support would be the best course of action. Even if it's just expressing your worries, they'll usually know what to do.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh man, thank you so much! @AlexCzernosech I feel like you put my worries to rest, I'll definitely hit up CH support. Thank you again

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sholeran wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:58 am Recently I purchased a Master Vessel and I really wanted to do my spirits proud by moving them from their previous vessels (Gemstone bands on a charging cord all broke when I dropped it from the counter ;( ) on my own. I recited the spell the CH sent me in the order notes but I can't help this nagging feeling that I messed it all up somehow. My biggest worry is that I no longer have the broken vessels and now my spirits have no vessel that they can come back and stay in.

I also have a hard time feeling my spirits as well so I can't really confirm it myself, but I also don't want to waste CH's time by asking them to move my spirits to the MV and I was actually successful. Anything I can do to confirm it? I'm thinking of posting an image of the vessel and asking what people notice off of it.
If you feel uncertain, your inner guide is trying to tell you something. My Keep told me that you should perform the transfer again.
You can recite the words one by one and ask your Keep if they are spelled correctly. Then you can redo it a few times without any vessels just to test everything.
Once you're confident enough, you can put MV and your other vessels together for the final test. Let me know how it goes or if you need help.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Sholeran You can't go wrong emailing CH support.

Having said that, don't worry. If you followed the instructions to the letter, it will have worked. But there's no harm in doing it again, in my opinion, because if you aready did it correctly the broken vessels will be empty.

The thing I have worried about is whether or not I got a vessel's arts right.

If those are CH bindings, you should be easily able to check your records and so know precisely which arts each spirit was bound via. Then you can recite the correct words for each art while the vessels are in the correct position.

It's very likely indeed that even slight uncertainty on your part is causing a block in feeling / communicating with your spirits. Once your confidence over the MV transfer is restored, it'll probably be easier to trust and connect.

Remember...

"#9 Relax

Remember to relax! Don't stress and become anxious over various things in your Spirit Keeping path. Stress causes blockages and can make matters worse. Remember to take a deep breath, calm down, give yourself some credit, and not worry about every little thing.

You'll find when you can be calm, have some clarity, and relax many things start to fall into place and things go much better for you!"

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Lewk thank you, I always forget to remind myself about good ol' #9. I always find myself going back to it. For something so simple to do, it's so easy to forget to do it. Also the Master vessel being Neutral arts won't affect the transfer would it?

Also I don't have the broken vessels anymore so I'm not sure if the transfer would still work. I do however have everyone in my keep bridged to me so maybe it could still work?
<<Edited by Moderator>>

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sholeran wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:20 am @Lewk thank you, I always forget to remind myself about good ol' #9. I always find myself going back to it. For something so simple to do, it's so easy to forget to do it. Also the Master vessel being Neutral arts won't affect the transfer would it?
You're welcome.

As always, CH are the experts on their own products. However...

The arts of the MV is irrelevant, in my opinion. The standard MV is NA. That is only the way it has been created.

"Neutral Arts means you can put White Arts & Dark Arts together; this is the default of Master Vessels. If you opt to buy additional Master Vessels and you want them to be different Arts please leave us notes letting us know."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... el-ch.html

When copying or transferring a CH binding to a CH MV, you need to know the art of that binding. That's what's important. (If all the bindings you want to copy/transfer are the same arts, you can do them all at once.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sholeran wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:20 am @Lewk thank you, I always forget to remind myself about good ol' #9. I always find myself going back to it. For something so simple to do, it's so easy to forget to do it. Also the Master vessel being Neutral arts won't affect the transfer would it?

Also I don't have the broken vessels anymore so I'm not sure if the transfer would still work. I do however have everyone in my keep bridged to me so maybe it could still work?
<<Edited by Moderator>>
If you have everyone bridged to you, the transfer still works. You just have to recall them by name before doing the transfer again.
Neutral Arts is useful for both White or Dark Arts. I use it all the time, so I don't have to recite it three times on different Arts.

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks @Elijah. I've got one last question. When I perform the incantation, am I doing it based on the Art of my spirit or the Art of the master vessel? I'm asking since there's 4 different incantations and I don't want to mess up.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sholeran wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:09 am Thanks @Elijah. I've got one last question. When I perform the incantation, am I doing it based on the Art of my spirit or the Art of the master vessel? I'm asking since there's 4 different incantations and I don't want to mess up.
You'll use the Arts of your spirits or spells. Hence I use Neutral Arts lines so it includes both White and Dark Arts in case you don't know the spell is White or Dark Arts.
Master Vessel default Arts is Neutral for that reason.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”