Mersey Fox?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Wanted to share this gem of a spirit, because I haven’t seen them listed on the encyclopedia or any hits on the forum. I got them in a “Which Spirits Would Be The Best Companions?” Spirit reading, and thought others might enjoy checking them out:

Custom Conjure Mersey Fox Spirit Companion
Prehistoric Dimensional Travelers

“Mersey Foxes were prehistoric entities who are called foxes now because of their appearance, but were a fraction of the size of foxes today. Mersey Foxes roamed the Earth long before humans, and were about 10" long, or less. They had abnormally-large eyes, which was essential in their cave homes. They lived in every corner of the Earth, and had many different colors of coats, dependent on their home. They could move between dimensions, making it seem they could appear & disappear on Earth, but they were only shifting between dimensions. They were somewhat mischievous hoarders, taking anything they fancied, and building huge caches of material. They were never malicious or mean, or attacked anyone or anything. They were hunters of fortune, often bringing with them good luck for those around them. They often lived in small communities together - usually no more than five Mersey Foxes in an area.

As spirit companions, they bring good luck, good fortune, and positive energies. They can help you be more observant for seeing opportunities for gathering items of value. They can help you recognize opportunities and chances to build your own prosperity and good luck. They will align you with nature and help you learn to work with Elemental energies & dimensional energies - both of which were important to their power. They are loyal, social, friendly, and eager to be part of your development in your journey. They love to feel helpful, and be part of a family. They bring a strong sense of family, bonding, and good fortune. Mersey Foxes are exceptionally happy and entertaining friends who will give you direction and support in your journey. They want you to be excited and invigorated for your success.”

Anyone have experiences with this kind of spirit? My fiancée fell in love with the listing at first sight, lol.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I adopted one shortly after the listing was posted & I love my sweet "J' so much❣

She manifests with ivory fur & has lavender eyes. Her energy is very soothing, comforting & positive & I've noticed myself observing more, plus since I love working with different kinds of energy & magick including elemental "J" assists me with that too & she's just amazing for the days I feel stressed or tired also. (She just loves to lay down next to me being incredibly comforting during those times.)

I'm so glad that I received her very strong calling at the time I did because she's a lovely part of my spirit family, and I highly recommend them❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:00 am I adopted one shortly after the listing was posted & I love my sweet "J' so much❣

She manifests with ivory fur & has lavender eyes. Her energy is very soothing, comforting & positive & I've noticed myself observing more, plus since I love working with different kinds of energy & magick including elemental "J" assists me with that too & she's just amazing for the days I feel stressed or tired also. (She just loves to lay down next to me being incredibly comforting during those times.)

I'm so glad that I received her very strong calling at the time I did because she's a lovely part of my spirit family, and I highly recommend them❣

\:*
That’s awesome, J sounds like a lovely companion! How big/small is she? About the size of a rabbit? The listing makes them sound like they’re tiny!

As someone who loves animals, I can see why they popped up on my Best Companions reading. Their soothing qualities, magick affinity, and the fact that they’re hunters of good fortune is what I’m looking for at this point in my life too. Definitely feeling more called to connecting with one.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
FireFox79
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

My Mersey Fox B's birthday is coming up and I was wondering if there is anything specific that they like or enjoy that I could do for her?

Return to “Creatures K-Z”