Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:41 am @stormdancer

There's an unwanted/intrusive energy only in that it's something or someone you've moved on from, and have set strict boundaries with, having the audacity to attempt to re-enter the picture now. I see that you won't have/wouldn't have this if it is up to you.
The message is not to be pressured into going back to a scenario you've walked away from - especially if you're still waiting for something better to appear or come to fruition.. you could be tempted to give up and go with what is easier or familiar ground (that thing trying to drag you back). Don't do that! I don't think you will, but I still have to tell you what I see.

sd.4.jpg
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thank you for this. It put what happened to me over the weekend in a whole new light.

I thought a couple of my bills were due after my next paycheck- but they are actually due the day before. : I almost didn't go out because of it. I've denied myself fun and wonderful experiences because money was extremely tight, to the point where I didn't even want to waste the gas just driving to a friend's house.

Does this mean that I am going to spend a week at a 5 star resort in some exotic location? No. Will I go if a friend invites me over for takeout and Netflix? Yes. Daytrip into the city? Depends on the paycheck.

The trick is to find balance and not deny myself experiences.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:46 am

Sorry I took so long to respond I needed a few days to chew this over.

I’ve had this thought pop up randomly over the last several years but I can never quite figure out what I’m needing to ask for help for, lol. I do struggle with knowing how to ask for help and so not tasking as much as I feel they would like me too. I try to leave it open to inviting them to be free to add their assistance as they feel called to, I worry about taking advantage of my friends. I feel this is a gentle reminder that I’m not an island unsupported and it’s ok to ask for help.

Thank you so very much for this message Vipera it is appreciated and I am grateful.

That's quite alright, nobody is obligated to respond to me here. I do enjoy reading the feedback, though. You're very welcome!

stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:58 pm
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thank you for this. It put what happened to me over the weekend in a whole new light.

I thought a couple of my bills were due after my next paycheck- but they are actually due the day before. : I almost didn't go out because of it. I've denied myself fun and wonderful experiences because money was extremely tight, to the point where I didn't even want to waste the gas just driving to a friend's house.

Does this mean that I am going to spend a week at a 5 star resort in some exotic location? No. Will I go if a friend invites me over for takeout and Netflix? Yes. Daytrip into the city? Depends on the paycheck.

The trick is to find balance and not deny myself experiences.
Absolutely.. balance is essential, and luck will find you whenever you do permit yourself to enjoy what you've worked for.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”