acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Redastheday wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:36 pm
But you didn't respect the offer enough to actually read it:
1, I happened to of only just opened a profile recently
2, I did read the post. But unfortunately i have memory health problems, which are Vascular

So before you make snap judgment on people. Maybe take a breath
But don't worry. I will never ask you for anything. I do not like being attacked in this manner.
I've been able to read replies now.

I see no reason to make this personal.
I don't reply to anyone here with knowledge of their problems or judgment based on that, if you had clarified to me that you have issues which make it impossible to remember what is mentioned in the initial post or to consider that you may not be eligible until you have more involvement, I would have been as reasonable in my response! Communication needs to happen. I make my rules based on what I think is reasonable in the climate.

I must assume based on what is most common (and unfortunate) here that people are prone to take advantage of 'free stuff', and the best way to guard against encouragement of that is to take a hard stance. If I am in the wrong, you can correct me - you make assumptions about me as well when you respond as you have. You could as easily have tried to understand where I was coming from, and did not make that effort.

Yes, you opened a profile recently, and I believe one shouldn't expect free stuff from the community.
If you're involved, it is not free - it is a gesture in exchange for your involvement.
That's how I am approaching it, given the work I do is not a novelty, and I think is worth guarding.

I see this as a misunderstanding and would like to amend that.
I came back to this thread to say that I would have time to do a reading for everyone who posted their interest, and would extend that to you if you'd like. If not, that's alright. Let me know.
fredGsanford wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 pm I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.
As mentioned above, I've only had a moment to look at the replies here now.
I don't mean to make you feel bad about requesting a reading. I was being assertive given what I've seen as a trend of people joining the forum only to take advantage of free readings, rituals, etc. Nothing anyone says or does seems to dissuade this or similar behavior so it can get stressful.
You've gotten on the tough end of my rallying against this and I apologize. Unfortunately I cannot tell who here has made what investment at first glance, and want to base what I offer here on who I see is making an equal investment. The only way to do that is to make a clear note, expect people to read it if they care and to see that everything matches up when I go down the list of those who showed an interest.

As also mentioned above, I came back here to say that I have time to read for everyone who asked and seeing your reply it made it clear that this too is a simple misunderstanding. If you will have it I would like to offer a reading to you. Let me know, and if not no worries. I don't want to propagate negativity, I just want to make sure fairness is at the forefront.

To everyone -- no excuse, I'm b*tchy about making sure people respect what is offered here. I have seen it taken advantage of and I don't like it. If you're not taking advantage of anyone then you know you aren't, and you can always put me in my place by showing me that. I'm not so stuck in my idea of things that I am going to ignore honest input to the contrary of what I've set forward! I'm a person not an automaton. Thank you and I hope everyone will enjoy their readings.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:38 am More later...
Thank you so much for this, Vipera. As usual, words almost fail me...but...reassuring, fascinating, wonderful may do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:35 am @Tokala

You're following your 'true north', there's a sense of determination and resolve to take on something, achieve a dream or overcome a barrier that you may've been told all of your life would be hard for you to do. You're not giving up on something 'this time', indicating to me there was a process to you getting into this place of confidence - more than likely there have been failures that have bruised you up a little bit but had you come out stronger for it, ready to bounce back for another try.
A factor in 'reaching your dreams', whatever that means for you, is going to be observing any lack mentality you may have. There's an indication you could be clinging to what you have already established and need to invest more resources - time, cash, connections, energy, skill that you've earned in your journey so far; you'll need to essentially let something go in order to see progress flow and reach new heights.
But I see your future as being extremely secure once you get the hang of that. By controlling your thoughts you're gaining
greater control over your surroundings.

t.4.jpg
Thank you for this. It's good to know that I'm on the right track finally.

I'm not exactly certain what it is I have to let go. I mean, I feel there are so many things to let go of at the same time, I can't decide which, but I'll do my best. If you have any hints on what it could be, I'd appreciate it. But if not, still, I am grateful. I did have a reading some time ago and the guy told me "you need to follow your true north, and then everything will fall into place"... I had no idea what my true north was at the time.

I feel blindfolded on most of my journey. I just hope the stream I'm on takes me where I need to be.

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 am
Redastheday wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:36 pm
But you didn't respect the offer enough to actually read it:
1, I happened to of only just opened a profile recently
2, I did read the post. But unfortunately i have memory health problems, which are Vascular

So before you make snap judgment on people. Maybe take a breath
But don't worry. I will never ask you for anything. I do not like being attacked in this manner.
I've been able to read replies now.

I see no reason to make this personal.
I don't reply to anyone here with knowledge of their problems or judgment based on that, if you had clarified to me that you have issues which make it impossible to remember what is mentioned in the initial post or to consider that you may not be eligible until you have more involvement, I would have been as reasonable in my response! Communication needs to happen. I make my rules based on what I think is reasonable in the climate.

I must assume based on what is most common (and unfortunate) here that people are prone to take advantage of 'free stuff', and the best way to guard against encouragement of that is to take a hard stance. If I am in the wrong, you can correct me - you make assumptions about me as well when you respond as you have. You could as easily have tried to understand where I was coming from, and did not make that effort.

Yes, you opened a profile recently, and I believe one shouldn't expect free stuff from the community.
If you're involved, it is not free - it is a gesture in exchange for your involvement.
That's how I am approaching it, given the work I do is not a novelty, and I think is worth guarding.

I see this as a misunderstanding and would like to amend that.
I came back to this thread to say that I would have time to do a reading for everyone who posted their interest, and would extend that to you if you'd like. If not, that's alright. Let me know.
fredGsanford wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 pm I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.
As mentioned above, I've only had a moment to look at the replies here now.
I don't mean to make you feel bad about requesting a reading. I was being assertive given what I've seen as a trend of people joining the forum only to take advantage of free readings, rituals, etc. Nothing anyone says or does seems to dissuade this or similar behavior so it can get stressful.
You've gotten on the tough end of my rallying against this and I apologize. Unfortunately I cannot tell who here has made what investment at first glance, and want to base what I offer here on who I see is making an equal investment. The only way to do that is to make a clear note, expect people to read it if they care and to see that everything matches up when I go down the list of those who showed an interest.

As also mentioned above, I came back here to say that I have time to read for everyone who asked and seeing your reply it made it clear that this too is a simple misunderstanding. If you will have it I would like to offer a reading to you. Let me know, and if not no worries. I don't want to propagate negativity, I just want to make sure fairness is at the forefront.

To everyone -- no excuse, I'm b*tchy about making sure people respect what is offered here. I have seen it taken advantage of and I don't like it. If you're not taking advantage of anyone then you know you aren't, and you can always put me in my place by showing me that. I'm not so stuck in my idea of things that I am going to ignore honest input to the contrary of what I've set forward! I'm a person not an automaton. Thank you and I hope everyone will enjoy their readings.
Hi thank you for the message. Yes I fully understand your having to protect your time, work. Also others only joining for free readings etc. I'm sorry for any upset hurt, i have caused you. By my response. Your right that this shouldn't be personal. I was in the wrong, for that. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your kind offer, yes please thanks xx

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊 @Lewk ,I was actually curious about yours. Yeah, you are very gifted and in good hands. I really enjoyed reading your feedback from @Vipera aspis atra .
I got to miss out. The beauty, when on holidays & travelling...I got to my phone, too late... 😂 .
Lewk wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:00 pm
Thank you so much for this, Vipera. As usual, words almost fail me...but...reassuring, fascinating, wonderful may do.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

DveneKY
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

can you please do a read on me & my spirits?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

We have missed out... unfortunately, She is very gifted. But this time she is doing 11 active forum members. I am active but didn't respond quickly enough to her call 😭.

Maybe next time @DveneKY .
DveneKY wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:17 am can you please do a read on me & my spirits?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:52 am Congratulations 🎊 @Lewk ,I was actually curious about yours. Yeah, you are very gifted and in good hands. I really enjoyed reading your feedback from @Vipera aspis atra .
I got to miss out. The beauty, when on holidays & travelling...I got to my phone, too late... 😂 .
Thank you @ASTER :)

Actually, if you read back Vipera's last few posts, she has said she now has time to do more readings. If you can find and read what she wrote about that, you might see you may be able to ask her for one now.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Oh... 😮. I just got back home last night. I better get read up on threads. 😂 Thank @Lewk
Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:39 pm
ASTER wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:52 am Congratulations 🎊 @Lewk ,I was actually curious about yours. Yeah, you are very gifted and in good hands. I really enjoyed reading your feedback from @Vipera aspis atra .
Thank you @ASTER :)

Actually, if you read back Vipera's last few posts, she has said she now has time to do more readings. If you can find and read what she wrote about that, you might see you may be able to ask her for one now.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:17 am @Satella

There are some challenges in your life that are mainly a result of a private stubbornness you harbor - worry or intrusive thoughts you keep to yourself rather than vent or communicate openly as you might actually need to. Rather than raise issues you would like to see them resolve themselves before you have to say or do anything. You do not let on your weakness here and hold out hope for the best.
You can expect to breathe a huge sigh of relief in a scenario you are currently on edge about, it is probably in your love/relational life or to do with your emotional fulfillment, you have secret concerns about a relationship - possibly of being taken advantage of, but this matter will be remedied extremely soon.

s.1.jpg
Oh thankies for the reading very much appreciate it, haha I seem to always have some kind of emotional issue lmao. I guess I’m just a emotional girl haahha. Ya was having some problems with someone and I was keeping it to myself, I decided to tell her about and it feels a lot better now! Thanks

Just curious you don’t have to answer this, just I been told before people (readings / tarot) they have a hard time connecting to any spiritual or magick related elements and really can only get readings from my emotions or aura and that everything else is blocked or hidden. Again thanks so much for everything and don’t worry about answering this unless you feel a desire to do so!!!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”