Message from the STARS!!!

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I admit, I did worry at first whether somebody had a terrible outcome about to happen to them, and the readings were left for that reason. That actually happened to me on here, before! I had paid a professional to do a reading for me and he gave me two of the worst cards, and I did indeed have a very bad time. Someone else here was doing readings as well, and I was one of the people queued up, and they stopped doing them because their keep had told them it was a bad idea. I mean, that is me making an assumption on their part.

I believe in divine timing too, and curing people of impatience. 😂 And deceptively simple advice when it comes to the paranormal, I learnt that the hard way, it took me a few times. Sometimes it comes through answers on here too, I’ve noticed.

I think it’s way better to wait for something of greater quality, so I’m looking even more forward to this reading now. :] Thank you Vipera.
Last edited by heypanda on Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:22 pm You guys have such faith in me! (Sarcasm!)

I was going to explain the meticulously organized process behind posting these and how the ultimate output is deceptively simple to the eye, but I don't want it to overshadow the readings themselves when they are put up.

I will say this... and this isn't intended with with any sort of malice, just keeping it real ---I think it's interesting how people react to or what they presume about the unknowable factors at play when waiting for a result.
I run a business and side gig, am working on multiple creative - humanitarian and research projects, am preparing to go back to school, donate my efforts to various causes on a monthly basis, have animals and plants dependent on me, and need personal time to recharge in between.

There is a lesson of patience needed. 2 weeks, which was when I last updated, is nothing to me under the circumstances.
Ask yourselves why you are feeling impatient or considering something may never happen just because it's taken longer than you'd expected. I trust in divine timing --people always get a message when they need it.
This is vital in approaching any matter and I really encourage anyone reading to do that. You won't get much further in your paranormal journey if you don't tackle it.. it is one of the prevalent issues.

Occasionally I feel like making people wait just a bit longer when I think they're being impatient, just so the above message sinks in. I won't do that to you guys.. but I'm not posting these today, either. LOL. <3
Hi i fully agree with what you have wrote. Very wise words. Makes me think. Patience has never been my strong point. A lesson i need to learn. Xx

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:22 pm ...
Occasionally I feel like making people wait just a bit longer when I think they're being impatient, just so the above message sinks in. I won't do that to you guys.. but I'm not posting these today, either. LOL. <3
Tease. ;*D

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@warp traveler

Someone is interested in you for a position - like in a job setting, they see you as a perfect fit for this role or responsibility because they've seen you work hard in the past (could be indirectly, such as seeing this in your job history), and know you're capable of seeing a task through to the end. Don't think your efforts are going unnoticed. This will be communicated soon, and it looks like it's an event that can translate into several realms for you - it feels like an upgrade in your situation. Keep up the good work and know you are going to be recognized for it.
w.1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@CatalpaSourwood

There's a conflict to do with your happiness. Might be a 'should I stay or should I go' scenario as can be common. You might be dealing with someone or a group or an atmosphere that puts you in the middle of drama. Problems that shouldn't be problems, nitpickiness, either way it is a state of more work than you should have to be taking on. Things only being settled if you accept less than ideal or go along with it. It is leaving you feeling defeated sometimes or there are wins you don't really want as you didn't want to be in the midst of this in the first place. I feel a strong urge to tell you to let go of that if you're unsure about what awaits you on the other side and that's keeping you in whatever this may pertain to. There's a call to independence in some form you've not yet experienced, a liberation of self you've not yet allowed, to go against what you're used to brings rewards. Whatever this is, it's not where you're meant to be.
cs.2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Soltari

There's a more recently deceased ancestor (keep in mind 'recent' with the spiritual realm is more like the last 100 years). You're sensitive to the spirit realm and have
been having some sort of repeating dream or theme in dreams come up that is about your life but through the lens of another. It's kind of a weird message. He's been visiting you in sleep, this is clear to me, but he's never been direct - he's just out of sight as if he doesn't think you're ready to see him and take on that one on one contact yet. It's funny to me as you deal with spirits a lot and they know that, but when it comes to them it's a bit more of a difficult situation. He would like to face you but only when you say you are ready, if you've sensed or suspected this - take this as a confirmation. He is proud of you, apparently you're doing something he was afraid to do or to see through in his own life and sees you carrying on a legacy where he could not or would not.. there's some regret and/or shame here and I think he needs healing through you but that is up to you whether to take on.
sol.3.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@stormdancer

There's an unwanted/intrusive energy only in that it's something or someone you've moved on from, and have set strict boundaries with, having the audacity to attempt to re-enter the picture now. I see that you won't have/wouldn't have this if it is up to you.
The message is not to be pressured into going back to a scenario you've walked away from - especially if you're still waiting for something better to appear or come to fruition.. you could be tempted to give up and go with what is easier or familiar ground (that thing trying to drag you back). Don't do that! I don't think you will, but I still have to tell you what I see.
sd.4.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@divineseeker

You're completely done with something in your life, and it has brought out more options - new paths of destiny for you - where there weren't as many before.
You could have been hard at work or study in an area of interest and have now stepped away from that having finished a major cycle, which draws your attention to a
brand new interest.. there's tricky energy to this, as I see the new interest feeling like it won't be sustainable or isn't to be taken seriously. It is taking you into
another area of study/practice just after you'd invested so much in a pretty different focus/foundation. It could feel like the two are not related and to take up this new interest, the other investment would've been wasted. Well this is deceptive, the truth is that you did all of that because it will ultimately tie into this new path presenting itself, the new path is not as much of a whim as it seems on the surface, there's a true calling and a lot of potential there. This message is just about not writing it off as a passing fancy once it comes into view.
ds.5.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@heypanda

You're pretty close to having everything you want in a situation, total emotional fulfillment.. but I see it as tied up to a material concern that I feel you need more faith in yourself with.
There's some move you want to make in life that would be like starting over or starting from the bottom/beginning.. and you present as certainly being capable of it, you have the resources (whatever this means to you) to take a chance but you could be doubting yourself. Doubt of your abilities or of the commitment it would mean.
The King of Diamonds represents that position and was slippery to me, falling in and out of the reading.. I think if you're on the fence about whether you can do something, the answer is simply - yes, you can.
hp.6.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@draco_star898

There is spiritual presence here indicating to me that you haven't asked for spirit help from them on a matter that they could be helping you in. It looks like you need their support but are putting up a sort of facade that you can handle everything on your own. Like sinking deeper into a problem, while others can see this and are frustrated as they want to be there for you. Keep in mind, this could also just be that you're tasking some spirits and not others who are waiting to be tasked as they
have the right skillset for a situation and you're not seeing that. They respect how you do things and don't want to enter a situation they weren't invited into but to sit on the sidelines when they can help you win the game is kind of driving them mad (lol). You must ask them, and you'd be amazed how quickly things would go in your favor in whatever this situation is if you invited them into it.
If it's a matter of not feeling comfortable asking them for help yet - maybe you're early in a bonding stage with them and don't find it appropriate - you're reminded here that getting them involved is a form of bonding too.
drs.7.jpg

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”