Message from the STARS!!!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@Redastheday

This feels like something is being purposely ignored or set aside to be dealt with later, but the further along you get in life (and you are advancing..you're set to keep moving forward), the further back this other thing is pushed - it's from the past and you are beginning not to relate to it at all, it is becoming irrelevant. This issue is that soon you won't really have the opportunity to tie up whatever loose ends this reading is talking about.
You have a lot of power to face this now and handle it, to release it or settle the matter and need to be mindful of the steps you're taking forward--how quickly they are pulling you away from the old and how the old can come back to nag upon and haunt you at inconvenient times if it isn't really addressed.
This may not be a very serious matter but it's still unfinished business. If you don't know what it is I'd just suggest meditating on or asking the spirits to show you
what it is you need to do. It can really be that simple. It's all part of preparing for what you want of your future.
rd.8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Hawke

There's a presence that wants to help you out of a situation, but you have to be receptive to it --a lot of potentials exist and it seems you have a limiting belief of what
is possible for yourself. It could be due to stagnant conditioning, people or institutions suggesting you 'can't' achieve or do certain things, something like that is insidious and will creep into your path in surprising ways. You're not accessing your spiritual connection to its full capacity, or in enough ways, or including it as a means to defy expectation.. and you should be. You have a lot of power behind you to make a big change but seem to be doing things a harder way or just resistant to your dreams coming true. I know that is strange sounding at first, but it's a sort of lurking self-sabotage; you've become more comfortable in some area of life with the idea you'll be in distress or things won't go perfectly, this ultra-practical to fatalistic perspective that helps soothe when that inevitably does unfold. Consider where that frame of mind is prevailing over your obvious psychic gifts that could be giving you an edge. Let your gifts prove themselves to you as being applicable in all areas of your life, not just a few and not just for what lies outside of you and your personal welfare. It is valid for navigating stressors of your life. The message can also be distilled down to relying on your intuition more so you can access the full power of your gift.
h.9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@HopeFaerie

You've become more sure of yourself and connected with as well as trusting in the divine. As you come into your own, a lot that you used to put up with seems more like a tedious distraction and you're not engaging in the trivial anymore, you know that you can transform it into something more worthwhile. You are meant to be in the atmosphere you are in, but you're finding that it can change along with you. You are inspiring change in circumstances or conditions or attitudes around you. It feels like you're unaffected by the discordant energies that surround you, rather you see right through them - you see people and situations for exactly what they are now and this brings mastery. You are learning that as an individual you do have the power to create change and it happens by first doing so within - the 'as within/so without' principle applies. It's almost miraculous how that can take shape before your eyes.
Don't waver in your personal convictions, and the decisions you're called to make. You're changing and by not conforming to what those around you expect of you or to match the chaos that you see around you, you are going to manifest more out of life. It's about expecting more out of yourself and others.
hf.10.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Aurum

There will be news regarding something you've worked very hard upon/put a lot of yourself into, material realm related. It confirms something you've been working at/doing is worthwhile. It almost looks like it is related to a property or skill or idea that you have come to seriously value due to the investment. There's exhaustion attached to it but then a little thrill/exhilaration at the news you receive about it. Could be feedback too.
It really lets you know you are right about what you've chosen to do and put your efforts into. It's now 'your time to shine', but that comes with responsibility,
you may be asked to take on more work or uniquely trusted among peers/colleagues to take on or take part in something that has an important influence. You will need to be ready for a new beginning.
This can be distilled down to your work paying off, good news coming your way after a long trial that solidifies why you were drawn into it to begin with.. an opportunity becomes available after trying or sticking to something for quite a long time.
aur.11.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@ASTER

First of all, you've got #3 coming up all over the place in this reading. It's impossible to ignore and is important to take note of. If you subscribe to the idea of 'angel numbers' you might want to look at that, but in cartomancy we would say that this is a lucky number for you. You'll likely have it come up in significant ways when you're on the right path, to let you know.
The spirit realm is powerfully at work in your life, magic is at work, you could expect the angelic or divine realm is heavily at work too. You're on the right track
and being assisted from beyond, there's no doubt in my mind about that and I think this message is mainly a nice confirmation of it.
I do feel some cheeky, kind of sneaky energies here, like they've got surprises in store for you but it's too soon to tell you what. The main message is that you are making gains through direct help of more than one presence and are at a pivotal point in your journey to establish where you really want to go next - what you want from here. It's a good idea to think about what you want to overcome, and what you want to build upon, and what you want to receive - to be clear on that. Expect the miraculous, in some cases.
I think there are friends or associations from the past coming through for you now, too.. pay attention to moments of nostalgia and what they mean to you. Something that was promised to you in the past is coming back around.
ast.12.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@DveneKY

You appear to be close to a breakthrough where it comes to manifestation from your companions, it looks like you've been putting in bonding work and you're doing better than you think.. in fact there's obvious fear or doubt here that is unwarranted. You could feel you're not making the kind of achievements you'd like to yet and need to have faith, as you're doing everything right and are just at the precipice of a result. There is a message not to give up on certain efforts you're making and to be consistent. I get the impression you've been disappointed in the past - maybe in the area of your spirituality or maybe just in connections/relationships.. but the point is that the spirits do hear you, progress is happening, you're also beginning to develop a telepathic bond with them that you need to trust in order for it to grow. Work on the telepathy side of things for most immediate results. Have faith in your own capability, which empowers bonding.
dky.13.jpg

—Oscar Wilde
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:42 am @divineseeker

You're completely done with something in your life, and it has brought out more options - new paths of destiny for you - where there weren't as many before.
You could have been hard at work or study in an area of interest and have now stepped away from that having finished a major cycle, which draws your attention to a
brand new interest.. there's tricky energy to this, as I see the new interest feeling like it won't be sustainable or isn't to be taken seriously. It is taking you into
another area of study/practice just after you'd invested so much in a pretty different focus/foundation. It could feel like the two are not related and to take up this new interest, the other investment would've been wasted. Well this is deceptive, the truth is that you did all of that because it will ultimately tie into this new path presenting itself, the new path is not as much of a whim as it seems on the surface, there's a true calling and a lot of potential there. This message is just about not writing it off as a passing fancy once it comes into view.

ds.5.jpg
Hello,
Thank you for the insights. Will definitely use the pointers given. 🙏

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you @Vipera aspis atra !! There it is again, the "something is trying to help you out" and for the love of me I still can't figure out what it is or how to access it. I've been trying to curb the practical&fatalistic approach but it's so ingrained in my family that at this point I'm probably the only one who's even aware of it - also is probably the reason behind not trusting my intuition more.

Well, I've got more to think about :)| Thank you again, your readings are wonderful and sorely needed!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

@Vipera aspis atra

Thank you for the reading =)
Struck a cord not only with myself, but after sharing with a close friend....all they had to say was "That gave me shivers...you might want to pay attention to that one..."
*chuckles*
Thanks for all that you do

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

💕 🤗 I so love my reading @Vipera aspis atra . It worth the wait! It is indeed a confirmation, I have been anticipated to be revealed by my celestial guides. This wasn't my first pointer, guidance from my angels and celestial ancestor. I have been given a hint of reference about the waiting on a revelation, divine spark and pathway, that I'll do soon but not quite yet to be fully known just yet. Thank you for being an instrument of this wonderful message confirmation. 🤗

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:57 am @ASTER

First of all, you've got #3 coming up all over the place in this reading. It's impossible to ignore and is important to take note of. If you subscribe to the idea of 'angel numbers' you might want to look at that, but in cartomancy we would say that this is a lucky number for you. You'll likely have it come up in significant ways when you're on the right path, to let you know.
The spirit realm is powerfully at work in your life, magic is at work, you could expect the angelic or divine realm is heavily at work too. You're on the right track and being assisted from beyond, there's no doubt in my mind about that and I think this message is mainly a nice confirmation of it.
I do feel some cheeky, kind of sneaky energies here, like they've got surprises in store for you but it's too soon to tell you what. The main message is that you are making gains through direct help of more than one presence and are at a pivotal point in your journey to establish where you really want to go next - what you want from here. It's a good idea to think about what you want to overcome, and what you want to build upon, and what you want to receive - to be clear on that. Expect the miraculous, in some cases.
I think there are friends or associations from the past coming through for you now, too.. pay attention to moments of nostalgia and what they mean to you. Something that was promised to you in the past is coming back around.

ast.12.jpg

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”