venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Vipera aspis atra would you please tell me the names of these people on the cards? Thanks in advance. I am very happy with my readings from you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:39 am @Vipera aspis atra would you please tell me the names of these people on the cards? Thanks in advance. I am very happy with my readings from you.
The names are on the cards, you just need to zoom in a bit.

Dustin Farnum
Pearl White
Violet Mesereau
Vivian Martin

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:39 pm If @Aprophis would like one as well, since you chimed in here - you're more than welcome to one.
Thanks for the offer - since I haven't replied yet, apparently (shameful) - but I'll pass. I think I'm either too dense or think too complicated (really really prone to overthinking I am) to ever make sense of readings unless they're literally step by step instructions and I already have enough readings to crack my brain over (most of them from you anyway) :@

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for the names. I did try to zoom in. I could not read it even with magnifying glasses.
Aprophis wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:51 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:39 am @Vipera aspis atra would you please tell me the names of these people on the cards? Thanks in advance. I am very happy with my readings from you.
The names are on the cards, you just need to zoom in a bit.

Dustin Farnum
Pearl White
Violet Mesereau
Vivian Martin

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thanks @Aprophis for clarifying that to @ASTER .

If you click on the image it should take you to the full size of the cards but I understand even that may be a little hard to read for some, so if anyone else wants the names pointed out just let me know and I will do that. I wasn't sure how they would turn up in-post and so went with the plan to consistently size them the same way. They could be appearing differently for some than they are for me on my laptop... but what's done is done.

Aprophis wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:54 am Thanks for the offer - since I haven't replied yet, apparently (shameful) - but I'll pass. I think I'm either too dense or think too complicated (really really prone to overthinking I am) to ever make sense of readings unless they're literally step by step instructions and I already have enough readings to crack my brain over (most of them from you anyway) :@
Yes, I would say my readings are best not overthought about - they make sense when they make sense and in the way they are supposed to. In general trying to push sense out of any reading can be a problem. Some are relevant immediately but there's usually going to be a detail or two that click into place later on ..
ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:13 am 💕 🤗 I so love my reading @Vipera aspis atra . It worth the wait! It is indeed a confirmation, I have been anticipated to be revealed by my celestial guides. This wasn't my first pointer, guidance from my angels and celestial ancestor. I have been given a hint of reference about the waiting on a revelation, divine spark and pathway, that I'll do soon but not quite yet to be fully known just yet. Thank you for being an instrument of this wonderful message confirmation. 🤗
You are welcome. I had a feeling more than anything with your reading that it was mainly meant to confirm something you're already experiencing, so keep going in the direction you're going.
Soltari wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:11 am Thank you for the reading =)
Struck a cord not only with myself, but after sharing with a close friend....all they had to say was "That gave me shivers...you might want to pay attention to that one..."
*chuckles*
Thanks for all that you do
You're very welcome.
That's funny because I originally had the line 'pay close attention' at the end of yours, but then felt it was pretty self-evident. I'm sure this will be unfolding further and that there's a lot more to it than what meets the eye.
Hawke wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:46 am Thank you @Vipera aspis atra !! There it is again, the "something is trying to help you out" and for the love of me I still can't figure out what it is or how to access it. I've been trying to curb the practical&fatalistic approach but it's so ingrained in my family that at this point I'm probably the only one who's even aware of it - also is probably the reason behind not trusting my intuition more.

Well, I've got more to think about :)| Thank you again, your readings are wonderful and sorely needed!
You're quite welcome. It's interesting to see that this is a familial mindset, I get how that can be complex to tackle especially when you're the outlier who sees it so clearly. I always think that if you're getting a repeat-ish message that you're actually pretty near to a breakthrough. The reason it is emphasized is because you're so close and now that should be a priority focus.
divineseeker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:28 am =

Hello,
Thank you for the insights. Will definitely use the pointers given. 🙏
You're welcome! I am glad if it can help.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:41 am I admit, I did worry at first whether somebody had a terrible outcome about to happen to them, and the readings were left for that reason. That actually happened to me on here, before! I had paid a professional to do a reading for me and he gave me two of the worst cards, and I did indeed have a very bad time. Someone else here was doing readings as well, and I was one of the people queued up, and they stopped doing them because their keep had told them it was a bad idea. I mean, that is me making an assumption on their part.
That's interesting, because your reading here was excellent - one of the most straight forward because it's really good. Looks like your luck is improving.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:49 am @HopeFaerie

You've become more sure of yourself and connected with as well as trusting in the divine. As you come into your own, a lot that you used to put up with seems more like a tedious distraction and you're not engaging in the trivial anymore, you know that you can transform it into something more worthwhile. You are meant to be in the atmosphere you are in, but you're finding that it can change along with you. You are inspiring change in circumstances or conditions or attitudes around you. It feels like you're unaffected by the discordant energies that surround you, rather you see right through them - you see people and situations for exactly what they are now and this brings mastery. You are learning that as an individual you do have the power to create change and it happens by first doing so within - the 'as within/so without' principle applies. It's almost miraculous how that can take shape before your eyes.
Don't waver in your personal convictions, and the decisions you're called to make. You're changing and by not conforming to what those around you expect of you or to match the chaos that you see around you, you are going to manifest more out of life. It's about expecting more out of yourself and others.

hf.10.jpg

Thank you, I really appreciate it! 💙

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

@Vipera aspis atra

I'd like the names on my card please Vipera, might be due to being on a mobile that the appear different - was able to make out the King (and an easy google search) but not the others

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:08 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate it! 💙
You are welcome!
Soltari wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 am @Vipera aspis atra

I'd like the names on my card please Vipera, might be due to being on a mobile that the appear different - was able to make out the King (and an easy google search) but not the others
I am seeing how the names are totally obscured for some of these too now. Granted, I didn't contemplate that much as usually people aren't interested in the names, but it is nice to see interest. Occasionally I take the names into account during reading along with what I know of the actors, if so compelled.

Yours were - in order -
Tom Mix, Robert Edeson, Wallace Reid, and King Baggot.

—Oscar Wilde
CatalpaSourwood
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Catalpa Sourwood

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:39 am @CatalpaSourwood

There's a conflict to do with your happiness. Might be a 'should I stay or should I go' scenario as can be common. You might be dealing with someone or a group or an atmosphere that puts you in the middle of drama. Problems that shouldn't be problems, nitpickiness, either way it is a state of more work than you should have to be taking on. Things only being settled if you accept less than ideal or go along with it. It is leaving you feeling defeated sometimes or there are wins you don't really want as you didn't want to be in the midst of this in the first place. I feel a strong urge to tell you to let go of that if you're unsure about what awaits you on the other side and that's keeping you in whatever this may pertain to. There's a call to independence in some form you've not yet experienced, a liberation of self you've not yet allowed, to go against what you're used to brings rewards. Whatever this is, it's not where you're meant to be.

cs.2.jpg
Thank you so much for my reading! It is EXACTLY what I needed to hear.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”