Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:37 am @warp traveler

Someone is interested in you for a position - like in a job setting, they see you as a perfect fit for this role or responsibility because they've seen you work hard in the past (could be indirectly, such as seeing this in your job history), and know you're capable of seeing a task through to the end. Don't think your efforts are going unnoticed. This will be communicated soon, and it looks like it's an event that can translate into several realms for you - it feels like an upgrade in your situation. Keep up the good work and know you are going to be recognized for it.

w.1.jpg
Frist of all I want to thank you Vipera for this opportunity.

I am looking for work in my area, many history/cultures: Librarian or associate to cultural and historical events… or maybe something in nature (not exactly forest guard, ruin guard, something like). I am also coordinating it my spiritual family on this endeavor.

At the moment I ma working in Lisbon Airport My way, Company (help people in wheelchair go to A to B ,etc). And I am looking at opportunities and going to take the gamble during and after October.

This peace of Information gives me hope for my plans. I do hope I can get the change. Spiritual family says, to work, plan, good things are coming, but trust and take charge as change as well. Let’s see what appends in the future.

And many thanks for this info and opportunity , Vipera. This gives hope. <3

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

CatalpaSourwood wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for my reading! It is EXACTLY what I needed to hear.
Fantastic, I wish you all the best.
warp traveler wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:08 pm And many thanks for this info and opportunity , Vipera. This gives hope. <3
You're very welcome. I know you will achieve what you're after.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:10 am
HopeFaerie wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:08 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate it! 💙
You are welcome!
Soltari wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 am @Vipera aspis atra

I'd like the names on my card please Vipera, might be due to being on a mobile that the appear different - was able to make out the King (and an easy google search) but not the others
I am seeing how the names are totally obscured for some of these too now. Granted, I didn't contemplate that much as usually people aren't interested in the names, but it is nice to see interest. Occasionally I take the names into account during reading along with what I know of the actors, if so compelled.

Yours were - in order -
Tom Mix, Robert Edeson, Wallace Reid, and King Baggot.
Thank you Vipera, there was additional messages there for me.

Appreciate you taking the time, and for all that you do

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

<3
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:45 am @Redastheday

This feels like something is being purposely ignored or set aside to be dealt with later, but the further along you get in life (and you are advancing..you're set to keep moving forward), the further back this other thing is pushed - it's from the past and you are beginning not to relate to it at all, it is becoming irrelevant. This issue is that soon you won't really have the opportunity to tie up whatever loose ends this reading is talking about.
You have a lot of power to face this now and handle it, to release it or settle the matter and need to be mindful of the steps you're taking forward--how quickly they are pulling you away from the old and how the old can come back to nag upon and haunt you at inconvenient times if it isn't really addressed.
This may not be a very serious matter but it's still unfinished business. If you don't know what it is I'd just suggest meditating on or asking the spirits to show you
what it is you need to do. It can really be that simple. It's all part of preparing for what you want of your future.

rd.8.jpg
Hi yes there is an outstanding issue. That can't be dealt with for now. As another could get dragged into it. Which wouldn't be fair on them. So at the moment I'm in limbo regarding this. I'm moving forward no doubt. But know this should be addressed. To lay it to rest. But don't want the other person brought into it, out of spite. I won't allow them to get hurt. Maybe in time I will forget about this wrong. Who knows
Thank you so much for being straight on point, about this xx

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:51 am @Aurum

There will be news regarding something you've worked very hard upon/put a lot of yourself into, material realm related. It confirms something you've been working at/doing is worthwhile. It almost looks like it is related to a property or skill or idea that you have come to seriously value due to the investment. There's exhaustion attached to it but then a little thrill/exhilaration at the news you receive about it. Could be feedback too.
It really lets you know you are right about what you've chosen to do and put your efforts into. It's now 'your time to shine', but that comes with responsibility,
you may be asked to take on more work or uniquely trusted among peers/colleagues to take on or take part in something that has an important influence. You will need to be ready for a new beginning.
This can be distilled down to your work paying off, good news coming your way after a long trial that solidifies why you were drawn into it to begin with.. an opportunity becomes available after trying or sticking to something for quite a long time.

aur.11.jpg
Thank you very much, Vipera. Very interesting, as always.

Funny thing, I keep getting the same message from all over the place, my "time to shine" will be here soon. It would be cool if it was relating to my career or even spirituality but I'm not holding my breath.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oohh can you read me when you have a chance? So interesting

0..0 *0*
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

fredGsanford wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 pm I apologize Vipera. No, I didn't see the note. I've purchased a reading before and have been actively keeping up with your releases because I liked your style and approach. It will not happen again.
I don't know if you saw my previous reply here to you, but I wanted to let you know that thereafter I went ahead and did one of these readings for you with my last batch.
I haven't posted it as I didn't see any further comment, but if you'd like it please let me know and I will put that up. I like to see people contributing here on the forum if they want to participate in these little events but I probably came off as harsher than I intended to be in trying to reinforce that.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Redastheday wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:24 pm
Hi yes there is an outstanding issue. That can't be dealt with for now. As another could get dragged into it. Which wouldn't be fair on them. So at the moment I'm in limbo regarding this. I'm moving forward no doubt. But know this should be addressed. To lay it to rest. But don't want the other person brought into it, out of spite. I won't allow them to get hurt. Maybe in time I will forget about this wrong. Who knows
Thank you so much for being straight on point, about this xx
I understand, and at the end of the day how you handle these matters is truly up to you. You might find you have an opportunity to handle this that wouldn't get anyone hurt in the process, or this might urge you to find an alternative - stressing it as a matter of importance.
At least you can take from the fortune that you're definitely advancing.
Aurum wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:16 pm Thank you very much, Vipera. Very interesting, as always.

Funny thing, I keep getting the same message from all over the place, my "time to shine" will be here soon. It would be cool if it was relating to my career or even spirituality but I'm not holding my breath.
You're quite welcome!
I felt like it was about some area of your career, this seemed to make most sense to me as it was pretty practical in the energy coming through. However, these hemispheres of our lives can tend to tie together - to bring new perspective to why we're here and what influence we hold.
Beckielyn wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:18 am Oohh can you read me when you have a chance? So interesting
I'm not doing any more of these now, but in the future will likely have new events you'll be able to take part in - so do keep an eye out.

—Oscar Wilde
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi Vipera,

Apologies for not having replied sooner. I read the reading and admittedly I got really upset, and wasn’t sure how to reply. Bear in mind, I’m not remotely upset with you, or at the reading itself as it’s a great reading, it’s very positive, and I’m glad it’s from you because you know what you’re talking about.

It’s just that I made a wish to a particular spirit around a year ago. Without my permission, he changed/altered my mind to want something else, something I didn’t want at all, and the result of that had got me into a bad place (Around creepy, close people who stalk me and whom I had tried to get away from). All my efforts before making that wish, were undone and I didn’t even want this wish. I have waited for a year for it to come true, only realising fairly recently that what I wished for (that he changed my wish to) I absolutely NEVER wanted, and it was not for my highest good. It set me back a year and it’s really angered me. It’s more complicated than I can put here, but I wish I had never got hold of that spirit. I’m really upset that he changed my mind, and I’m really upset that nearly an entire year was wasted, and the reading confirming that I can do better, is good, but acknowledges also what a whole waste of time I’ve had, and it was totally unnecessary and nothing came of it, in fact those people have got worse. I’m upset and angry and I honestly don’t know what to do. I have the urge to move away, but yes, I will have to start again and I had progressed before, and it was all undone by this being.

But otherwise, thank you very much for taking the time to put together such a great reading. <3 I needed to read it.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:43 am @heypanda

You're pretty close to having everything you want in a situation, total emotional fulfillment.. but I see it as tied up to a material concern that I feel you need more faith in yourself with.
There's some move you want to make in life that would be like starting over or starting from the bottom/beginning.. and you present as certainly being capable of it, you have the resources (whatever this means to you) to take a chance but you could be doubting yourself. Doubt of your abilities or of the commitment it would mean.
The King of Diamonds represents that position and was slippery to me, falling in and out of the reading.. I think if you're on the fence about whether you can do something, the answer is simply - yes, you can.

hp.6.jpg

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:44 am @draco_star898

There is spiritual presence here indicating to me that you haven't asked for spirit help from them on a matter that they could be helping you in. It looks like you need their support but are putting up a sort of facade that you can handle everything on your own. Like sinking deeper into a problem, while others can see this and are frustrated as they want to be there for you. Keep in mind, this could also just be that you're tasking some spirits and not others who are waiting to be tasked as they
have the right skillset for a situation and you're not seeing that. They respect how you do things and don't want to enter a situation they weren't invited into but to sit on the sidelines when they can help you win the game is kind of driving them mad (lol). You must ask them, and you'd be amazed how quickly things would go in your favor in whatever this situation is if you invited them into it.
If it's a matter of not feeling comfortable asking them for help yet - maybe you're early in a bonding stage with them and don't find it appropriate - you're reminded here that getting them involved is a form of bonding too.

drs.7.jpg
Sorry I took so long to respond I needed a few days to chew this over.

I’ve had this thought pop up randomly over the last several years but I can never quite figure out what I’m needing to ask for help for, lol. I do struggle with knowing how to ask for help and so not tasking as much as I feel they would like me too. I try to leave it open to inviting them to be free to add their assistance as they feel called to, I worry about taking advantage of my friends. I feel this is a gentle reminder that I’m not an island unsupported and it’s ok to ask for help.

Thank you so very much for this message Vipera it is appreciated and I am grateful.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”