Metallic Dragons for Anxiety

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Artemislover10
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi, I’m actually pretty new here and just starting out on my spirit keeping journey and I have been looking at Dragons quite a lot, specifically the Metallic Dragons that CH offers (Bronze, Brass, Copper, Gold and Silver) and I was wondering to the Dragon Keepers out there, which metallic dragons are typically more protective and help ease anxiety?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey @Artemislover10

Welcome to the forum!

Before I make any suggestions, I want to mention that any medical condition should be discussed with a doctor first. Spirits are wonderful for support, but getting your health checked is always best. O*O

With that said, I must admit that although I have many dragons in my spirit family I have a only few metallic ones. My gold dragon is protective but both my gold and silver dragon are very helpful to me with my anxiety along with the medical advice I follow. Some of my other dragons besides metallic have also been helpful to me, but if you're looking for metallic dragons specifically maybe look into hybrids?

One that isn't metallic I learned more about and I just placed an order earlier today for one which is an itla dragon. According to the description on their listing, they have a calming energy that can assist with helping stress and anxiety.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

I hope that helps you, and all my best on your journey!

*>*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Artemislover10
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you @EnochianAngeli for the well wishes.

Yes my question was a bit poorly worded x*D. I meant to say which Metallic Dragons are better for assisting an anxious person like myself. So thank you for the Gold and Silver recommendations, I’ve been looking at Silver quite a lot actually. I’m definitely going to check out Itla so thank you for that as well.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Artemislover10 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:41 am Thank you @EnochianAngeli for the well wishes.

Yes my question was a bit poorly worded x*D. I meant to say which Metallic Dragons are better for assisting an anxious person like myself. So thank you for the Gold and Silver recommendations, I’ve been looking at Silver quite a lot actually. I’m definitely going to check out Itla so thank you for that as well.
You're welcome. Also your question wasn't poorly worded, others along with myself suggest medical advice first in general plus I'm only aware of a few metallic dragons that assist with anxiety because I only have a few metallic dragons myself. With hybrid dragons they retain traits from each parent. (For example if you decided on a hybrid where one parent is a gold dragon and one is a black dragon, you would then have a dragon with both of their traits.) so that's why I mentioned them as an option along with the Itla too.

8*8

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Artemislover10 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:15 am Hi, I’m actually pretty new here and just starting out on my spirit keeping journey and I have been looking at Dragons quite a lot, specifically the Metallic Dragons that CH offers (Bronze, Brass, Copper, Gold and Silver) and I was wondering to the Dragon Keepers out there, which metallic dragons are typically more protective and help ease anxiety?
The most effective solution I have found for anxiety is heartmath. It is also the cheapest solution I have found. I tried everything else that I could find before that. No crystals, spells or spirits are likely to resolve your anxiety... Modern medicine and psychology is terribly ineffective and expensive for most of us. I battled for about 40 years before I tried heartmath.

I would start with their book on anxiety. Their free app has a breathe timer that you can use. You don't need the inner balance sensor.

I basically do attitude breathing and cut through on the upsetting events of my past and I do just the simple heart breathing twice a day. The trick with dealing with upsetting events is to breathe the right keyword... Like forgiveness, self acceptance... Just say the right words and you feel the issue melt and slowly tension releases.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Btw, if you do heartmath, you may end up releasing quite a bit of tension in your body. To get that out you could do exercise... I use "tension/trauma release exercise" for a few minutes every day. The info to do this is free on youtube.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

@laptop, what is heartmath?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:40 pm @laptop, what is heartmath?
https://www.heartmath.com/

I think it should be taught in schools. This also let's me forgive in minutes things I have not been able to in years...

Real quality of life improvements. Technically you don't even have to buy the anxiety book as there is a lot of free info on their site, but it can be helpful to have one of their books.

Return to β€œDragon Races”