Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Uxiameng/Qais

I just purchased a Microraptor! As an avid dinosaur lover, I am super excited for when they get here!

I have always had a big love for dinosaurs, especially avian dinosaurs and avian reptiles like Pterosaurs. I am curious to know whether they act more like birds or like lizards in their mannerisms.

Anyone have any experiences with Microraptor, Raptors in general, or other avian dinosaurs/reptiles? What are they like?
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Uxiameng wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:28 am I just purchased a Microraptor! As an avid dinosaur lover, I am super excited for when they get here!

I have always had a big love for dinosaurs, especially avian dinosaurs and avian reptiles like Pterosaurs. I am curious to know whether they act more like birds or like lizards in their mannerisms.

Anyone have any experiences with Microraptor, Raptors in general, or other avian dinosaurs/reptiles? What are they like?
No, I don't. Is it this one?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/microrap ... nding.html

The CH description may seem short in this case but they're usually full of priceless nuggets of useful information, even so.

I guess standard spirit keeping principles are relevant. Animal companions are usually happy to be in their keeper's company and may interact/manifest like a wild or domesticated animal would. Animal companions can be happy or keen to stay in close company with their keeper. I think in that sense they can be a 'social' spirit - but that's not in the same way as a humanoid spirit would be social with their keeper, if that makes sense.

2 hints stood out to me from the Shop description:

i. Microraptors like the outdoors (probably not so much the built environment?).

ii. There'll be a period of acclimation to their DA energy. They best suit those aligned more with DA. So, for a beginner or those new to DA, the acclimation might be striking/unpleasant. A custom conjure tends to minimise that but afaik can't entirely avoid all acclimation.

Having said that, some new DA keepers seem to be naturally aligned to DA, have little or no acclimation symptoms and may even sense this before they place their first orders.

This spell binding can be of use...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... ation.html
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Uxiameng
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Uxiameng/Qais

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:00 pm
Uxiameng wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:28 am I just purchased a Microraptor! As an avid dinosaur lover, I am super excited for when they get here!

No, I don't. Is it this one?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/microrap ... nding.html

The CH description may seem short in this case but they're usually full of priceless nuggets of useful information, even so.

I guess standard spirit keeping principles are relevant. Animal companions are usually happy to be in their keeper's company and may interact/manifest like a wild or domesticated animal would. Animal companions can be happy or keen to stay in close company with their keeper. I think in that sense they can be a 'social' spirit - but that's not in the same way as a humanoid spirit would be social with their keeper, if that makes sense.

2 hints stood out to me from the Shop description:

i. Microraptors like the outdoors (probably not so much the built environment?).

ii. There'll be a period of acclimation to their DA energy. They best suit those aligned more with DA. So, for a beginner or those new to DA, the acclimation might be striking/unpleasant. A custom conjure tends to minimise that but afaik can't entirely avoid all acclimation.

Having said that, some new DA keepers seem to be naturally aligned to DA, have little or no acclimation symptoms and may even sense this before they place their first orders.

This spell binding can be of use...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... ation.html

Thank you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”