venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do agree with @Vipera aspis atra as I have sensed that with my own keep. Bonding is important and to get quality time individually with each or small group sessions is vital for deeper spiritual experiences and manifestations. Which I strive on... 😁. Usually that is why I keep 'pestering' some of my companions. Even if they are shy to start with, eventually I found a way for them to get in closer 'walk' with me so to speak. Usually, I don't need the whole month to bond with them but some of mine will need up to 6 months... Like my Djinn 🧞‍♀️ family to be connected and be consistent with my bonding efforts.
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:36 am Everyone has already given supportive responses that are certainly true.

I will now throw into the mix a general advisory for all new members and even long-time ones to keep in mind: the 30 days bonding has an important purpose, and if you want to have a great relationship rather than a fine or mediocre one, everyone should actually do this consistent bonding period at some point. If you can't do it at any point then you will have a fine/mediocre relationship. I know that will shock some to read who haven't done it, and think their relationship is great. I can assure you it would be better if you did the focused bonding period.

It's more substantial in its purpose than people here realize. It does make a difference but many don't know that because they don't really adhere to it.

Yes you have a lifetime ahead of you but make sure you go ahead with your plan to get around to the 30-day focus for them all if you want an edge that others are missing out on. It sounds like you're not actually straying from it, just doing it with a couple at a time and that's perfectly reasonable. The mistake would be to get so relaxed that you never do it for the others. It's not that you will be disconnected from them, not at all - you're making many different efforts of acknowledgment. You will have a perfectly good relationship if you keep that up.
It's just that things are actually better when people go with the advice given by CH - all of that advice is there to ensure everyone has the best connection possible.
Hi Vipera! I have a question here. Like I have some with whom I've started the bonding but didn't finish it, and I do recognize their bond isn't as strong as some others. Do you think it would be okay to try and restart the 30 days even though they have been with me for a while? Just curious on your take on it!
She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

CleverGirl wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:25 am
Hi Vipera! I have a question here. Like I have some with whom I've started the bonding but didn't finish it, and I do recognize their bond isn't as strong as some others. Do you think it would be okay to try and restart the 30 days even though they have been with me for a while? Just curious on your take on it!
Yes of course. In a nutshell, I think the whole point is just to spend at least 30 days of time, or enough concentrated and consecutive time with a spirit, entity, even spell, for the full effect of integrating their presence with your own. If people can do it to begin with that's ideal, but if it comes in later that's perfectly fine.
And if it doesn't change much for your bond, then there may be other areas to work on, but the very easiest approach to uplift the bond would be to try the 30-day period. So you should by all means go for it. It is also worthwhile for those who had done the 30 days, who now feel a disconnect, to try a new period of focus because over time your sensitivities change and it could be easier now to bond than it was before.
"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:26 am
CleverGirl wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:25 am
Yes of course. In a nutshell, I think the whole point is just to spend at least 30 days of time, or enough concentrated and consecutive time with a spirit, entity, even spell, for the full effect of integrating their presence with your own. If people can do it to begin with that's ideal, but if it comes in later that's perfectly fine.
And if it doesn't change much for your bond, then there may be other areas to work on, but the very easiest approach to uplift the bond would be to try the 30-day period. So you should by all means go for it. It is also worthwhile for those who had done the 30 days, who now feel a disconnect, to try a new period of focus because over time your sensitivities change and it could be easier now to bond than it was before.
Hey, thanks for the response!

My first spirit and I have the closest bond, but I know I spent a lot of time bonding with him when I first got him and even the first few months.

I'm starting out with the most recent spirits I got, and working my way backwards. The earlier ones had more one on one time the few I got recently. Thanks for your insight. I think that's also a great point about sensitivities changing over time and that a new period of focus could help with that! Thanks for the tips :8)
She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:06 am This relates to a subtle fear I’ve developed recently. So I’ve welcomed many new spirits into my keep, and I’m really excited to bond with them, and get to know them.

At the same time, I’ve been really busy recently, and so have started by choosing to bond with 1 or 2 consistently at a time, and going through the first 30 day bonding cycle with them.

During this, there are spirits I’ve received where I haven’t bonded with them for the first 30 day window. I still acknowledge them with my thoughts and feelings by greeting all my spirits by their names in the morning, and other times throughout the week.

There are a few spirits that I can’t recognize any of their interactions, or if they’ve interacted with me at all, and they’re the ones that I’ve spent the littlest time with so far. Although I have meditated with all my spirit companions at least once.

Have I made a mistake? Have I missed out by not bonding with them for the first 30 days? Can I start a new 30 days of bonding by warmly welcoming them and then spending the next 30 days closely bonding and getting to know them when I’m ready?
Absolutely, you can start a new 30-day bonding period anytime you're ready! Remember, the initial 30 days is a guideline, not a strict rule. Bonding with your spirits is a lifelong journey, not limited to a specific timeframe. It's great that you acknowledge all your spirits daily; that itself is a form of bonding.

If you haven't been able to connect deeply with some spirits during the first 30 days, don't worry. These relationships, like any other, evolve over time and with shared experiences. The fact that you're mindful of their presence and make an effort to greet them is already significant.

As for the spirits you haven't felt a strong connection with yet, consider that each spirit has its unique way of interacting. Some may be more subtle, or it might take longer to recognize their presence and influence in your life. Starting a new 30-day cycle of focused bonding is a wonderful idea. Approach it with an open heart and mind, but remember, there's no pressure. The bond will develop in its own time and way.

Incorporate your spirits into your daily life, even in small tasks or decisions. This continuous interaction strengthens your bond. You're not just building a connection; you're integrating them into your life's journey.

So, relax and enjoy the process of bonding with your spirit companions. It's a beautiful, lifelong journey of mutual growth and understanding. Your dedication and respect towards them are already a strong foundation for a deep and lasting bond.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”