Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:32 pm Incubi can appear with hooves (I have multiple incubi companions and one of them regularly assumes a form with hooves.) As they are shapeshifters if they wished to they could assume any form that they wanted to. It’s entirely possible this could be something else, but I just feel I should mention this.

I saw in one of your earlier posts that you mentioned sage would lighten this issue/energy. Are you using white sage? That can be useful for clearing energy, but I would recommend using it alongside black sage (which is useful for strong protection.) Sometimes as silly as it may sound cleaning your physical space and getting rid of unneeded/unwanted clutter can also help in issues such as this.

I hope you find an answer to this!
I appreciate your reply and Yes I've been using white sage,Cloves ,& Cinnamon and Cumin. I've Cleaned my room multiple times because just as you said the physical state has an affect on the state of the situation in the other planes aswell. I didn't think of Black sage and I definitely will try it soo thank you for mentioning it. And as I'm aware they too are shapeshifters we have to also keep in mind that different sellers will have different definitions on what most beings are based off of their desires and abilities etc so any Hyper sexual being could easily just be labeled as an Incubus or succubus despite being a member of another race much like how humans that are Hyper sexual get labeled as Nymphos (referring to people with ungodly libido not nympho maniacs who lack self control ) despite being human. I asked via Pendulum what he looked like as Most Incubi and or succubi are beastly in their true form and he said he had horse features then yesterday I was Told that he was indeed an Aswang Tikbalang to be exact , and that a mannanangal and Tik Tik (sometimes called wak wak depending on which Island u live on as they make different sounds was around. But I def get what you mean and am still keeping an open mind to what this being is despite the Pendulum answers ( I spell my Pendulum to prevent interference). Do you know of any rituals that might prove effective in this case , as of rn Raising my vibrations and Keeping negative emotions out of my heart while reciting prayers both in my mind and out loud have helped quell the energy, however, anything stronger or more permanent will indeed be Super incredibly helpful, and again ty for the reccomendation for the black sage.

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Amaires_01 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:02 pm
Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:32 pm Incubi can appear with hooves (I have multiple incubi companions and one of them regularly assumes a form with hooves.) As they are shapeshifters if they wished to they could assume any form that they wanted to. It’s entirely possible this could be something else, but I just feel I should mention this.

I saw in one of your earlier posts that you mentioned sage would lighten this issue/energy. Are you using white sage? That can be useful for clearing energy, but I would recommend using it alongside black sage (which is useful for strong protection.) Sometimes as silly as it may sound cleaning your physical space and getting rid of unneeded/unwanted clutter can also help in issues such as this.

I appreciate your reply and Yes I've been using white sage,Cloves ,& Cinnamon and Cumin. I've Cleaned my room multiple times because just as you said the physical state has an affect on the state of the situation in the other planes aswell. I didn't think of Black sage and I definitely will try it soo thank you for mentioning it. And as I'm aware they too are shapeshifters we have to also keep in mind that different sellers will have different definitions on what most beings are based off of their desires and abilities etc so any Hyper sexual being could easily just be labeled as an Incubus or succubus despite being a member of another race much like how humans that are Hyper sexual get labeled as Nymphos (referring to people with ungodly libido not nympho maniacs who lack self control ) despite being human. I asked via Pendulum what he looked like as Most Incubi and or succubi are beastly in their true form and he said he had horse features then yesterday I was Told that he was indeed an Aswang Tikbalang to be exact , and that a mannanangal and Tik Tik (sometimes called wak wak depending on which Island u live on as they make different sounds was around. But I def get what you mean and am still keeping an open mind to what this being is despite the Pendulum answers ( I spell my Pendulum to prevent interference). Do you know of any rituals that might prove effective in this case , as of rn Raising my vibrations and Keeping negative emotions out of my heart while reciting prayers both in my mind and out loud have helped quell the energy, however, anything stronger or more permanent will indeed be Super incredibly helpful, and again ty for the reccomendation for the black sage.
Alongside what was already recommended for clearing and protection I would recommend copal incense for banishment.

For raising your vibrations and staying positive… I think one of the best things you can do is to be around people, especially when you’re going through a situation like this. This can be as simple as going to your favorite public spots, hanging out with friends, and/or even going to events. When dealing with negative situations it seems that people tend to want to isolate, but I really recommend being social at times like that.

Singing can also be a great way to raise your vibration. It’s also good to listen to singing bowls/binaural beats.

I also recommend the 30 day connection to spirit. I first learned about this from R.H. Stavis. on her Instagram (I really like her books as well.) Basically the 30 day connection to spirit is taking a quiet moment and focusing on your breathing. You then ask (Source, Spirit, your angels, gods/immortals, the universe really whatever you believe in/feel comfortable connecting to) to please enter your energy field/body and remove any: negative energies, negative entities, low frequencies, old karmic connections, and anything else that is not serving your highest good. Be open to whatever energies/sensations you feel during this process.

After this focus on what you are grateful for and the positive around you.

Take time to do this daily for a total of 30 days.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:54 am
Amaires_01 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:02 pm

Alongside what was already recommended for clearing and protection I would recommend copal incense for banishment.

For raising your vibrations and staying positive… I think one of the best things you can do is to be around people, especially when you’re going through a situation like this. This can be as simple as going to your favorite public spots, hanging out with friends, and/or even going to events. When dealing with negative situations it seems that people tend to want to isolate, but I really recommend being social at times like that.

Singing can also be a great way to raise your vibration. It’s also good to listen to singing bowls/binaural beats.

I also recommend the 30 day connection to spirit. I first learned about this from R.H. Stavis. on her Instagram (I really like her books as well.) Basically the 30 day connection to spirit is taking a quiet moment and focusing on your breathing. You then ask (Source, Spirit, your angels, gods/immortals, the universe really whatever you believe in/feel comfortable connecting to) to please enter your energy field/body and remove any: negative energies, negative entities, low frequencies, old karmic connections, and anything else that is not serving your highest good. Be open to whatever energies/sensations you feel during this process.

After this focus on what you are grateful for and the positive around you.

Take time to do this daily for a total of 30 days.
Thank you soo much again for your replies these are greatly helpful and I'm very thankful for you enlightening me on these methods. I will definitely give this a shot and have confidence in it being a huge help. Again I really appreciate the help that you and the others have provided😄✨️.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Since the original is not able to do anything, maybe it time to ask Ash to help. It will take awhile but will definitely resolve this issue. In the mean time you can up your protection by adding more spells and/or fiercer protectors, something like light watcher from MMT.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:23 am Since the original is not able to do anything, maybe it time to ask Ash to help. It will take awhile but will definitely resolve this issue. In the mean time you can up your protection by adding more spells and/or fiercer protectors, something like light watcher from MMT.
I consulted Magnolia via email about the situation Essentially its exactly as another poster said , the original seller is the one that needs to handle the situation and I Get that but in this case the original selle only unbound him and then has dodged any other assistance since then. I'm definitely about to add more protection, I know The shield and Capture stone from the CH store used to work extremely well but the ones I had were either stolen or lost so I'm going to be sure to replace it. I'll still do as you said and see about asking ash for some help I'll gladly pay any service at this point, if you have a link to the help desk or any services for such pleassssseeeee add them to the thread that would be an amazing help not only to me but anyone else who might be dealing with the same situation. ✨️😆

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Amaires_01 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:31 am
Darknorth wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:23 am Since the original is not able to do anything, maybe it time to ask Ash to help. It will take awhile but will definitely resolve this issue. In the mean time you can up your protection by adding more spells and/or fiercer protectors, something like light watcher from MMT.
I consulted Magnolia via email about the situation Essentially its exactly as another poster said , the original seller is the one that needs to handle the situation and I Get that but in this case the original selle only unbound him and then has dodged any other assistance since then. I'm definitely about to add more protection, I know The shield and Capture stone from the CH store used to work extremely well but the ones I had were either stolen or lost so I'm going to be sure to replace it. I'll still do as you said and see about asking ash for some help I'll gladly pay any service at this point, if you have a link to the help desk or any services for such pleassssseeeee add them to the thread that would be an amazing help not only to me but anyone else who might be dealing with the same situation. ✨️😆
I think you should open a CH support ticket and mentioned that you have an unbound and go from there. You can also checkout this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
It’s basically scheduled a consultation with Magnolia/Ash. I would only do this if CH support desk is slow getting back to you.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:36 am
Amaires_01 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:31 am
I think you should open a CH support ticket and mentioned that you have an unbound and go from there. You can also checkout this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... ation.html
It’s basically scheduled a consultation with Magnolia/Ash. I would only do this if CH support desk is slow getting back to you.
I see hopefully it gets me somewhere (I've already spoken with Magnolia here goes round 2), I know it says new here next to my name , but I've been around for almost a Decade now (spent the first 3 or so lurking before i decided to make an account) , I just don't talk much on here at all. Thank You!

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph