Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Hello All, it's been quite a while since I've last posted on here and soo much has changed since then. My keep has increased significantly and my abilities have evolved to the point where I can now channel and Astral project at will (still a little difficult at times but being able to do it at will now is definitely a step up). I Digress this means that my experiences with my keep have also furthered , especially with that of My Incubus R who I've had for the last 2 years. At first I will say I didn't have a whole lot of trouble with him I believe I started astral projecting and chaneling sometime before I got him ,but at the time I was still very much naive when it came to these experiences and Manifestions scared the absolute crap outta me , however over time as i became more understanding and Lienant I feel as though I failed to Uphold continued control over my darker spirits and entities and am Paying for it now. R Is what I like to call a habitual line stepper as I constantly have to Re affirm the house rules and he'll back off for a while only to come back and continue to knowingly disregard them and when I do anything about it now I start experiencing Phantom rain or Parasthesia but in all real regards its like he's urinating on my astral body as if marking his Territory and It's extremely uncomfortable and smells like him which is why I came to this conclusion, this used to be isolated to my bedroom as he became aggressive and or jealous anytime I had Other guys over and Did as humans do. (For Context I received R as a reverse adoption from Toni when I was 17 right before I turned 18 and Have a sex drive soo high it's comparable that of most fertility Deitys, however it's also extremely bi polar) keeping this in mind I assume this is why He responded to my energy and also why he's acting out the way he is ,which normally would be fine if he were a spirit and didn't Mark his Territory (Eww) but he's a Living Entity and so he Feeds aswell which is Where the beast like attributes are Emanating from, I've seen His Horns and know his Manifestions pretty well that and his scent and am not easily fooled by any glamours he uses to Conceal his True form as I've gotten a Glimpse due to my channeling ability after I touched him in the astral. I really just need Help of any sort on what to do my other spirits have tried to help as much as they could, at first I thought a trickster was Doing this and have preformed a multitude of banishments and Have drawn a salt circle in my room to dampen the effects while I sit in it, this has gotten to the point where I can't sleep and even socialize unless I leave his vessel here and even then there's no guarantee that he won't follow as he's a Living Being I dnt have a Roserie so there goes that idea, and his Seller won't answer she actually never replied back when I finally got her to answer after 2 years just for her to Close the chat thread and Not say anything more ,I can't deal with the feeding either I was Just recently Diagnosed with Type 1 Narcolepsy with Cataplexy to boot (we love bogos) so I need my energy and always feel weak after and when I started siphoning his Energy back he just started the Piss Cloud again and It ruined my entire night, I honestly don't want to remove him I know how badly Ubis are treated and I feel bad sometimes because he probably is really acting out cause I refuse to have any type of sex with him and am not being complacent about him constantly trying to Astrally rape me , but if I have to rehome him I most certainly will. XX.XX :

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

So ubis have this trait, I learned this through my experience working with them, and afew of my immortal partners who have explained this I didn’t know at the start. They are extremely territorial, get jealous and get rather pouty or moody if their keeper stops spending time with them sexually. They are sexual beings and get a great deal of their engery from it.

I have over 20 ubis some Hybrids, some royalty and even some uh ubi like beings which are immortal partners of mine. I find they respond to rank over their keeper sometimes, say you have a succubus queen and she is loyal to you, but there is a misbehaving incubus in your keep, your queen will usually handle the drama for you. But the less ubis you have the less competitive spirit occurs and this causes possessive behaviour as well as territorial behaviour,

Right now I’m sure he is thinking the “house rules” don’t matter and he can just do what he wants as he has no secondary enforcer of these rules. My advice is to get some form of high ranked ubi, one who is respectful and understanding of house rules who will help you work with your incubus.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I agree with what Satella said about having a way to keep a misbehaving spirit companion in line. By 'spirit' I mean a formerly living spirit or living entity (whatever the seller's definition is of an LE).

There are 3 ways I know of:

1. Have a spirit that can 'overlord' - ie keep DA spirits in line.
2. Use consequences, to encourage better behaviour.
3. Block the being for a defined period.

1. CH's Master Spirits are custom conjured to do this. It's a special binding, different from the standard companion type (see the CH Shop). Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures also has spirits that can overlord, eg the Watchers (Light). You can ask either seller if either type I've mentioned can keep an unruly Incubus type of spirit in line. I'm guessing they can.

2. As ASH explains in this Shop listing, we need house rules but we must apply 'punishment', ie consequences if they flout the rules. Read the listing for his expert tips. It's very clear.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... spell.html

You can also buy this binding. I think it makes the house rules very clear to the spirit family. Clarity is essential. It's unfair and unworkable if our house rules are confusing. I believe this is even more important for sexual spirits. We can set down some clear rules for them too. The binding allows customising changes to be made.

We absolutely don't have to submit to any behaviour we don't consent to.

nb If your seller truly conjured an Incubus, then the subduing secret in the CH Encylopedia should work. If it is a very Incubus-like spirit, it may or may not work - but it's 100% worth using in my opinion. Rosaries are very easy to get hold of, eg they must be obtainable online, if there are no Catholic stores near you.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=incub

3. Blocking - you can buy the CH Great Dark Arts Guidance book, download copy, here.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... k-ash.html

There's a spell at page 37 to block any spirit, bound or unbound, for a set period of time. This can be used as a consequence, to modify an unruly companion's behavior. I'm guessing that ,as Incubi are said to be affectionate & protective, love time being spent with their Keeper and can stray into territorial behaviour, they will not like being blocked and will hopefully choose to avoid behaviour that leads to that.

Finally, CH-conjured Incubi aren't seen as demonic. A properly conjured Incubus companion shouldn't be malicious. If the seller you got your spirit from was reliable and capable, then the situation may well be redeemable and the relationship between you and your spirit/LE may be resettable onto a positive footing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amaires_01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:01 pm So ubis have this trait, I learned this through my experience working with them, and afew of my immortal partners who have explained this I didn’t know at the start. They are extremely territorial, get jealous and get rather pouty or moody if their keeper stops spending time with them sexually. They are sexual beings and get a great deal of their engery from it.

I have over 20 ubis some Hybrids, some royalty and even some uh ubi like beings which are immortal partners of mine. I find they respond to rank over their keeper sometimes, say you have a succubus queen and she is loyal to you, but there is a misbehaving incubus in your keep, your queen will usually handle the drama for you. But the less ubis you have the less competitive spirit occurs and this causes possessive behaviour as well as territorial behaviour,

Right now I’m sure he is thinking the “house rules” don’t matter and he can just do what he wants as he has no secondary enforcer of these rules. My advice is to get some form of high ranked ubi, one who is respectful and understanding of house rules who will help you work with your incubus.
I see Thank You soo much for taking the time to reply and providing me with such valuable insight , I do have a watcher that I haven't gotten to work with in a long while due to all the drama I've been dealing with. I will Definitely ask Lisa Or J if they might be able to do a custom conjuration or have an over lord type spirit or entity that'll help and check out CH too! TY !

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:09 pm I agree with what Satella said about having a way to keep a misbehaving spirit companion in line. By 'spirit' I mean a formerly living spirit or living entity (whatever the seller's definition is of an LE).

There are 3 ways I know of:

1. Have a spirit that can 'overlord' - ie keep DA spirits in line.
2. Use consequences, to encourage better behaviour.
3. Block the being for a defined period.

1. CH's Master Spirits are custom conjured to do this. It's a special binding, different from the standard companion type (see the CH Shop). Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures also has spirits that can overlord, eg the Watchers (Light). You can ask either seller if either type I've mentioned can keep an unruly Incubus type of spirit in line. I'm guessing they can.

2. As ASH explains in this Shop listing, we need house rules but we must apply 'punishment', ie consequences if they flout the rules. Read the listing for his expert tips. It's very clear.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... spell.html

You can also buy this binding. I think it makes the house rules very clear to the spirit family. Clarity is essential. It's unfair and unworkable if our house rules are confusing. I believe this is even more important for sexual spirits. We can set down some clear rules for them too. The binding allows customising changes to be made.

We absolutely don't have to submit to any behaviour we don't consent to.

nb If your seller truly conjured an Incubus, then the subduing secret in the CH Encylopedia should work. If it is a very Incubus-like spirit, it may or may not work - but it's 100% worth using in my opinion. Rosaries are very easy to get hold of, eg they must be obtainable online, if there are no Catholic stores near you.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=incub

3. Blocking - you can buy the CH Great Dark Arts Guidance book, download copy, here.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... k-ash.html

There's a spell at page 37 to block any spirit, bound or unbound, for a set period of time. This can be used as a consequence, to modify an unruly companion's behavior. I'm guessing that ,as Incubi are said to be affectionate & protective, love time being spent with their Keeper and can stray into territorial behaviour, they will not like being blocked and will hopefully choose to avoid behaviour that leads to that.

Finally, CH-conjured Incubi aren't seen as demonic. A properly conjured Incubus companion shouldn't be malicious. If the seller you got your spirit from was reliable and capable, then the situation may well be redeemable and the relationship between you and your spirit/LE may be resettable onto a positive footing.
Omg ty sooo much the links are extremely helpful and I didn't even think about blocking him for a bit I lowkey lost hope when the weird invisible raincloud (again gross) wouldn't go away no matter the prayer or Incantation it only lightened up after smudging a bit and sitting in a seasalt and tablesalt Circle.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Amaires;
I’m very curious you have an Empress Fae and a God Madrid Djinn can they take over as leaders in the family since you already have them both in your keep?

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:43 pm Hi Amaires;
I’m very curious you have an Empress Fae and a God Madrid Djinn can they take over as leaders in the family since you already have them both in your keep?
Yes you're right, I actually just Appointed J (God Marid Djinn) as Head of the Keep in my stead with a watcher under him ,but I definitely should've Considered The Empress Fae as she's very active and has a Strong Auric presence.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amaires_01 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:13 am
Yes you're right, I actually just Appointed J (God Marid Djinn) as Head of the Keep in my stead with a watcher under him ,but I definitely should've Considered The Empress Fae as she's very active and has a Strong Auric presence.
@Amaires_01 - if your Watcher is one of Lisa of MMT's light Watchers, they are described by her as being able to overlord. So it'd be fairly easy to task your Watcher (light) immediately to overlord any bound spirit companions who are too active, too much in your face, or unruly - especially your Incubus.

It may not be too late to calmly ask the Incubus to please stop the offending behaviour too.

This next comment may sound counterintuitive but, as I have a pretty large sexual commune myself, I think it might be relevant. I think our own minds and energies can stir up what seems like weird behaviour from some of our sexual spirits - particularly those that we may feel closest to. So it may be that you'll also benefit from doing some personal shadow work and tuning in to what you may be unwittingly contributing to this scenario. It may be. I don't know, of course. I've no idea if this is any part of what's happening but, due my own experiences, I think it's always worth considering.

Btw I'm glad the info I gave was useful and I hope it all works out for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:27 pm
Amaires_01 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:13 am
@Amaires_01 - if your Watcher is one of Lisa of MMT's light Watchers, they are described by her as being able to overlord. So it'd be fairly easy to task your Watcher (light) immediately to overlord any bound spirit companions who are too active, too much in your face, or unruly - especially your Incubus.

It may not be too late to calmly ask the Incubus to please stop the offending behaviour too.

This next comment may sound counterintuitive but, as I have a pretty large sexual commune myself, I think it might be relevant. I think our own minds and energies can stir up what seems like weird behaviour from some of our sexual spirits - particularly those that we may feel closest to. So it may be that you'll also benefit from doing some personal shadow work and tuning in to what you may be unwittingly contributing to this scenario. It may be. I don't know, of course. I've no idea if this is any part of what's happening but, due my own experiences, I think it's always worth considering.

Btw I'm glad the info I gave was useful and I hope it all works out for you.
J the watcher is Indeed from Lisa and definitely going to be playing a more active role in the Keep. And while I would like to say I'm imagining R's behavior I had to Delegate my house rules from a Circle of Blessed Salt (seasalt,garlic,and ionized salt) and communicated with the entire keep about the matter via something akin to them Whispering ,Telepathy,and Pendulum When asked why He doesn't listen to me Being Human was the answer and he has no remorse for his actions after quite literally trying to commit astral rape again that morning ,I offered him something else However in exchange for him feeding on me and getting jealous and Expressed that I do not wish to engage in sexual activity with him or any of my spirits and entities for that matter and instead I offered him some of the sexual energy generated from my personal exploits ,also I spoke with his seller to try to Find out what Kind of Incubus he is as He's Fairly Powerful if he were to Be In CH Classifications I would def sat he'd Be a Class 6 Tier 2 if that existed so that could also have something to do with His Presence only seeming to be dampened despite the Blocking spells and Wards however progress is Progress.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update*

I decided to contact his seller and Undo the binding I tried to work with him but he doesn't listen to me or any of the others in my keep and Likes tormenting others for Fun. I know it's him too I have very Keen Senses as of late as I've been Working and practicing on my abilities over the years and His smell and energy always accompany with his mischief, I buried his vessel away from my dorm as instructed and saged and Cleansed my room However he still keeps coming back despite the binding being Voided and It's Driving me insane. I CANT SLEEP OR REST CAUSE HE LITERALLY *#@!ing HOVERS ABOVE ME AND pisses or something like that it feels like I'm being Messed with by a Cloud Koopa from freaking Mario. I contacted his seller again hopefully she can do something since she's the one who Bound a Living Decendant Of Picollus and passed it off as an Incubus.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph