In Need of Direction!

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Greetings forum goers!

I tried meandering through the search feature, which yielded mixed results, so I figured I'd just smack down a post and pick the brains of various folks who have far more experience surrounding these topics than I.

I'll jump straight to it!

(1) In a CH reading, I was told that my throat and crown chakra were blocked. There wasn't any indication as to why or how, so I was curious about how I'd jump in to that?
I'd also like to note that a few years ago I worked with a practitioner who changed my energy system around so that I was no longer relying on chakras, since (as he said) they weren't working well for me, given my blueprint and background; metaphysically speaking. Either they were full of crap or I'm in some strange pickle now. I'm not unfamiliar with energy work but I'm definitely still what I would classify at the beginning stages. Is this something I can deal with or will it require some outside assistance. If the latter, who might you recommend? I feel really lost on this subject and in desperate need to understand the situation and reacquaint with myself on a deeper and more controlled level.

(2) Part of the same reading from CH had also pointed out that there is a disconnect between my astral and earthen consciousness. They recommended, and I quote, "YOU NEED TO DO ASTRAL BODY CLEANSING & EARTHEN BODY CLEANSING, AS WELL AS ALIGNING TIES BETWEEN YOUR BODIES THROUGH WORK WITH SPELLS OR RITUALS THAT MEND THE BOND BETWEEN THE ASTRAL & EARTHEN CONSCIOUSNESS."
I don't understand what this looks like or how. Can I do this myself? Would it be best to leave it for someone else to assist me with before I can jump in and take charge? Guidance would be much appreciated!

(3) In another reading by CH, it states that I have a close bond with a past life of mine where there is very useful information for me to access and grow upon. How do I reach that? Will this be a stage more achievable after dealing with #'s 1 & 2?

(4) I deal with a lot of negative energies and thoughts. It causes me a lot of anxiety, and at times depression with a weakened will to live. Some feel justified and others feel far fetched. Some I can trace back to my childhood and parental patterns, but others feel like energetic bombardment. Are there simple ways of deflecting and keeping these attachments from continuing to fester or latch on, that involve intention / visualization that hold constant? As in, you don't need to keep doing it 3x a day on a daily basis, or is that very much necessary no matter how you slice the proverbial cake?
Something to note is that I do have a couple soul cleansers and virtually everything from Lisa's emotional well being combo, except for the spells and cherubim. In addition to some Krees that are set to work with me on both physical and metaphysic levels. I've noticed a lot of improvement from these beings in my life already, but just curious what more I can do.

I've also been under constant stress by one of my relationships that while it is very enriching to my life, has caused me duress for going off track from what I expected it to be and I'm not sure if I'm ok with that or not or if I'm not being grateful enough for what I have in the present. Like.. looking at the glass half empty versus half full, maybe? It's complicated, but definitely has been a source of feeding my depression and anxiety, even though this person has been a positive in my life and helped me grow a lot or learn different things about life.

Thanks everyone, for your time! Any tidbits of advice mean a great deal to me!

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Although i cannot give you any answers as I am brand spanking new lol,, your questions have given me insights into problems that I should look into as well.
Thank you.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

(1) I guess whether or not this could be considered sound judgment on his part would depend on how he understands chakras. It's hard to say outright what makes sense when we're dealing with the metaphysical and everyone adheres to such different beliefs. Even so, usually when practitioners have differing beliefs, if they are equally genuine and good at what they do then you'll see correlations and notice their logic doesn't deviate much once you set terminology aside. But I digress...
If you believe in a chakral system, honestly speaking - you'd tend to see them as fundamental to one's energetic health. A lot like the organs in our body and how they work... Sure, an alternative might be able to be implemented if your natural energy system was faulty, but it would make more sense to try to adjust, augment or fix the existing system before redirecting your 'reliance' entirely.
It is also true that we can have several sources of energy impacting us, or capable of being tapped into apart from the chakras, but again - if you subscribe to the concept of chakras then they are always going to be there.
It makes sense for practitioners to touch on what is flowing in and out of the energy system, or how it is wired up, and doing what they see is necessary to keep it running smoothly.. but it sounds from what you describe like this individual intended to replace what was already there or suppress it in favor of something else which is kind of outlandish if you ask me.

Theoretically speaking, if you haven't had any sort of focus on the chakras and they haven't been capable of maintaining as a result of what this person did or what they led you to believe, then of course there are going to be blockages. It's like shutting off a machine and just leaving it there to rust and decay. Or trying to ignore a program running in the background when it is obviously impacting operations. If your chakral system wasn't working out for you, for some reason, then it needed fixing.

Since CH is who told you about the chakra issues, CH is who I'd recommend going to for assistance in remedying those issues if you choose to go the route of getting help. Don't mix it up too much because different practitioners, again, may view the situation differently and there may not be consistency between what the problem seems and where the fix is applied. It's better to stick with one for an issue they've already familiarized themselves with on your behalf. If you search around their shop I believe they offer such services.

(2) In my experience, astral/earthen disconnect can have a lot to do with inner child issues - conflict or unresolved trauma from childhood, inability to reconcile the child self with the adult self. We are most sensitive to the astral in our childhood as our souls are fresh upon this earth and the tie is strong then. A lot of people lose this tether due to trauma, being forced to grow up too quickly, giving up beloved connections from childhood due to conditioning, etc. I'd highly suggest work with the inner child and healing childhood trauma/disconnect first and foremost. It could fix this issue immediately, or set you on a clear path of intuitive understanding in how to nurture the astral/earthen bond and get to where you want to be.

(3) Yes, it will be far easier for you to achieve this after dealing with 1 and 2. Tapping into past lives is majorly connected to the crown chakra and you've been told you have a blockage there, the crown chakra is also central to your astral/earthen bond so it's going to be somewhat of an unraveling impact for you - once you make progress in one area, the others begin to clear or become more manageable.

(4) This pattern would be connected to your throat chakra, as far as I am concerned.. which is one that CH mentioned was blocked.
P.S. Have you tried working with a sin eater? Look that up on CH, it could help you immensely here as well.

With your relationship situation, it seems you need some time to reflect and reflection can be easier when you take time away from the situation for a while, a break or personal pilgrimage. Go off and do something on your own where you can have space, give yourself the permission to contemplate your mixed feelings instead of imposing upon yourself that you should be grateful or happy based on such and such.. it's okay to be unsure about a good thing and that, of course, may stem from a totally unrelated place. I'm not a therapist though.. you may also want to seek therapy, have someone to talk that out with and get down to the truth.

Hope this helps.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Vipera said it all rather well.

I'd add that when seeking advice from a different field then your own, a part of that is understanding their meaning.

If you subscribe to the chakra system or another is not the relevant point, but the guidance given thru the metaphysical lense of the practitioner.

In this case you're advised to work on speaking up for yourself - throat chakra - "speak even if you're voice shakes" so to speak heh. For example speaking with your partner about some of the issues you have with the relationship.

For the crown that's about connecting with your guides/higher self/spirits/(insert words of choice) and trusting the messages received.

Unfortunately there's no quick fixes, or one size fits all. Even with powerful magik, you still need to put in the time and effort - something I've been guilty of more then once.
Something that can help is doing it in a way you enjoy. You don't have to sit in a dark room in silence - you can go for a walk in nature, dance to some tunes, shake and move your body to "shift" any energy like a mad Sufi. There's as many ways as their are explanations and ideas around it all.

Talking to others can help to as Vipera suggests. Be it a counsellor or a spirit counsellor in your keep.
And importantly don't beat yourself up for any of it. It's all part of the journey

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wish to point out something to remember @Lom'ae. I would like you to remember that you are living your life with your energy and chakra centres for a good few years. That is normal for you and to your present life and yourself accepted it as your daily establishment. Physically and mentally you might be under constant pressure but that has been like this for a while as well.

I would like you to go easy on you at this time. Just because you have these readings done, it's doesn't say that you are abnormal. Many of us got blocked chakra and inbalances, especially as we are ageing.

You have managed to get to this far with you're DEAR SELF. And you have already plenty things going on for you. Especially with Emotional Well-being Combo from Lisa is a powerful help. I know, I have it too. Often basic things like sunlight, bush walking, and swimming might just what you need plus healthy food and a good physical check up for vitamins intake.

Give it time and mindful meditation plus a Reiki subscription from CH is might be ALL just what you need to spend your fortune on. Meanwhile, try to be in nature and let your companions and your spirit guides work on you.

I think you are such ambitious and actions centred individual that you are ready to take on anything to help yourself get over of these things referred to your reading orders. While they might be sound descriptions of your presence state, I would really have to look hard to find somebody that HASN'T GOT a problem with their energy centres ect...

Think it through, and try to give yourself credit that your being and Higher Self can handle healing you and guide you without you running ahead or spending money on expensive remedies.

As @Vipera aspis atra suggest it, me too would (just copy and paste this you wrote here into an email) and send it to CH for requesting them for a sound advice.

In the meantime, practice healthy living, food exercises, nature walks and meditation techniques for 6 months while you give a chance to your companions and guides to work on you. ☺ Sometimes, the best medicine is to lay back and take it easy for a while. Thank you 😊 for sharing. It was thought provocative.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you. Each of you has provided something(s) I needed to hear. Deep gratitude for that!

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

I would Email CH support and seek their guidance giving them all relevant information, also have you considered working with a Bronwyn angel or an Immortal to guide you as bronwyns have omniscience and know all things and immortals know alot and have thousands or millions of years of experience to draw on. One of them may want to guide you through life and would have the knowledge to fix this the right way.

Just my opinion and you should gain insight before making any serious decisions like this, maybe get a reading through CH asking a couple specific questions.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Lom'ae wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:49 pm Greetings forum goers!

I tried meandering through the search feature, which yielded mixed results, so I figured I'd just smack down a post and pick the brains of various folks who have far more experience surrounding these topics than I.

I'll jump straight to it!

(1) In a CH reading, I was told that my throat and crown chakra were blocked. There wasn't any indication as to why or how, so I was curious about how I'd jump in to that?
I'd also like to note that a few years ago I worked with a practitioner who changed my energy system around so that I was no longer relying on chakras, since (as he said) they weren't working well for me, given my blueprint and background; metaphysically speaking. Either they were full of crap or I'm in some strange pickle now. I'm not unfamiliar with energy work but I'm definitely still what I would classify at the beginning stages. Is this something I can deal with or will it require some outside assistance. If the latter, who might you recommend? I feel really lost on this subject and in desperate need to understand the situation and reacquaint with myself on a deeper and more controlled level.

(2) Part of the same reading from CH had also pointed out that there is a disconnect between my astral and earthen consciousness. They recommended, and I quote, "YOU NEED TO DO ASTRAL BODY CLEANSING & EARTHEN BODY CLEANSING, AS WELL AS ALIGNING TIES BETWEEN YOUR BODIES THROUGH WORK WITH SPELLS OR RITUALS THAT MEND THE BOND BETWEEN THE ASTRAL & EARTHEN CONSCIOUSNESS."
I don't understand what this looks like or how. Can I do this myself? Would it be best to leave it for someone else to assist me with before I can jump in and take charge? Guidance would be much appreciated!

(3) In another reading by CH, it states that I have a close bond with a past life of mine where there is very useful information for me to access and grow upon. How do I reach that? Will this be a stage more achievable after dealing with #'s 1 & 2?

(4) I deal with a lot of negative energies and thoughts. It causes me a lot of anxiety, and at times depression with a weakened will to live. Some feel justified and others feel far fetched. Some I can trace back to my childhood and parental patterns, but others feel like energetic bombardment. Are there simple ways of deflecting and keeping these attachments from continuing to fester or latch on, that involve intention / visualization that hold constant? As in, you don't need to keep doing it 3x a day on a daily basis, or is that very much necessary no matter how you slice the proverbial cake?
Something to note is that I do have a couple soul cleansers and virtually everything from Lisa's emotional well being combo, except for the spells and cherubim. In addition to some Krees that are set to work with me on both physical and metaphysic levels. I've noticed a lot of improvement from these beings in my life already, but just curious what more I can do.

I've also been under constant stress by one of my relationships that while it is very enriching to my life, has caused me duress for going off track from what I expected it to be and I'm not sure if I'm ok with that or not or if I'm not being grateful enough for what I have in the present. Like.. looking at the glass half empty versus half full, maybe? It's complicated, but definitely has been a source of feeding my depression and anxiety, even though this person has been a positive in my life and helped me grow a lot or learn different things about life.

Thanks everyone, for your time! Any tidbits of advice mean a great deal to me!
may i know what reading services did u purchase from CH to have this report? thanks.

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

jezebela wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:59 pm
may i know what reading services did u purchase from CH to have this report? thanks.
Hey there, Jezebela. You can find them under:

"What's Wrong With Me? Reading - ((What is Blocking You, Trouble Contacting Spirits, Magic Not Working))"

&

"Who Me? ((Show You The 3 Biggest Connections You Have Right Now))"

Art by Luis Royo.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Lom'ae wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:09 am
Hey there, Jezebela. You can find them under:

"What's Wrong With Me? Reading - ((What is Blocking You, Trouble Contacting Spirits, Magic Not Working))"

&

"Who Me? ((Show You The 3 Biggest Connections You Have Right Now))"
thanks mate!

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”