Need help to interpret my dreams.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Whackdoc
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kai

Umm I have a doubt . I’m new here I need to interpret my dreams which had been a bother to me now . It’s related to the gods itself . If someone could help me

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post made into topic and moved to suitable section.

Whackdoc
new here
new here

Okay so it is not related to the form here but I have doubt regarding deities in itself and is bothering me a lot .

Umm it started a few days ago when I got a message on social media of a women who claimed to be a tarot reader and she was giving away her service in exchange of money which I politely refused .Saying I was not interested . The woman was clearly polite and said if I needed her later could message her on her WhatsApp number .
I switched my phone off but suddenly I felt a need to look at my phone and turned it on seeing the women had texted me saying To add her on WhatsApp saying her soul needs to give me some reading .
She said Gods like me and they see light in me . They had plans for me and need to tell me something . Well you know you can’t trust anyone on internet as they could be scam or worse so yeah I said the woman that I don’t give away my numbers to unknown and she said it was okay and my call because she was willing to give me a free reading and said her goodbyes .
After a few minutes her account vanished in thin air and there was no trace of our talks which I found awkward and shrug it off . It was good day for me I almost forgot about this incident and strangely I slet early ( when I’m not a early sleeper also I felt good idk why ) .

Well I dreamt of me surrounded by many people who seemed possessed by malevolent spirits whom I was able to take down in a breath . I was able to recover those people from those bad spirits . when I woke up . Strangely I never remember my dream but I clearly did remember this one .

Now yesterday in a continuous line I had a dream of of a guy and a girl who seemed in love . But there was fight among them both . Strangely I was a third person seeing them both when they couldn’t see me but I was experiencing the feelings what the girl felt . And at that time she wasn’t feeling good having a fight with her lover . Well the dream continued and I was following the guy , he ended near a ocean and he started towards the water when he stepped on water and water parted away a bit and he was able to walk on water . Like he was literally walking on water . When he came back and I saw the girl rushing from behind me towards her lover . She looked at him in eyes saying that she knew the guy’s secret Guy was silent he didn’t say anything he was just looking at his feet when he picked up the girl in bridal style and took her towards the ocean . He started walking inside the ocean and I was able to feel what the girl felt . The guy spoke that He was the Prince** of ocean and that he was also a god . I was able to feel what girl was feeling , slight surprise and awestruck with his lover taking her inside of water where a tunnel of water around them was forming . There were many water creatures that were paying respect to the Prince* .
That’s when I woke up .

Well other strange thing happened today was that I told my friend about this and only thing she blurt our was that You’re zodiac sign is Aquarius right ?
I was actually shocked because we never talk about this stuff and I don’t remember telling her my zodiac sign . (I don’t tell anyone about my sign ) also other shocking thing was that she pointed out how my relationships never worked .( like I never dated anyone more than a day ) I don’t know why even tho if I find someone attractive something happens or I feel like they are not meant to be with me .

I don’t know what to do . And what’s this all means but if anyone of you can interpret this I’ll be glad . Thank you (: :8)

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Whackdoc wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:14 pm Okay so it is not related to the form here but I have doubt regarding deities in itself and is bothering me a lot .

Umm it started a few days ago when I got a message on social media of a women who claimed to be a tarot reader and she was giving away her service in exchange of money which I politely refused .Saying I was not interested . The woman was clearly polite and said if I needed her later could message her on her WhatsApp number .
I switched my phone off but suddenly I felt a need to look at my phone and turned it on seeing the women had texted me saying To add her on WhatsApp saying her soul needs to give me some reading .
She said Gods like me and they see light in me . They had plans for me and need to tell me something . Well you know you can’t trust anyone on internet as they could be scam or worse so yeah I said the woman that I don’t give away my numbers to unknown and she said it was okay and my call because she was willing to give me a free reading and said her goodbyes .
After a few minutes her account vanished in thin air and there was no trace of our talks which I found awkward and shrug it off . It was good day for me I almost forgot about this incident and strangely I slet early ( when I’m not a early sleeper also I felt good idk why ) .

Well I dreamt of me surrounded by many people who seemed possessed by malevolent spirits whom I was able to take down in a breath . I was able to recover those people from those bad spirits . when I woke up . Strangely I never remember my dream but I clearly did remember this one .

Now yesterday in a continuous line I had a dream of of a guy and a girl who seemed in love . But there was fight among them both . Strangely I was a third person seeing them both when they couldn’t see me but I was experiencing the feelings what the girl felt . And at that time she wasn’t feeling good having a fight with her lover . Well the dream continued and I was following the guy , he ended near a ocean and he started towards the water when he stepped on water and water parted away a bit and he was able to walk on water . Like he was literally walking on water . When he came back and I saw the girl rushing from behind me towards her lover . She looked at him in eyes saying that she knew the guy’s secret Guy was silent he didn’t say anything he was just looking at his feet when he picked up the girl in bridal style and took her towards the ocean . He started walking inside the ocean and I was able to feel what the girl felt . The guy spoke that He was the Prince** of ocean and that he was also a god . I was able to feel what girl was feeling , slight surprise and awestruck with his lover taking her inside of water where a tunnel of water around them was forming . There were many water creatures that were paying respect to the Prince* .
That’s when I woke up .

Well other strange thing happened today was that I told my friend about this and only thing she blurt our was that You’re zodiac sign is Aquarius right ?
I was actually shocked because we never talk about this stuff and I don’t remember telling her my zodiac sign . (I don’t tell anyone about my sign ) also other shocking thing was that she pointed out how my relationships never worked .( like I never dated anyone more than a day ) I don’t know why even tho if I find someone attractive something happens or I feel like they are not meant to be with me .

I don’t know what to do . And what’s this all means but if anyone of you can interpret this I’ll be glad . Thank you (: :8)
You posted this same post in two different threads. Please post only once. Multiple same posts will be removed. Since you are new it is ok. Please do not repeat this. Thank you.

Whackdoc
new here
new here

CH Moderator wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Whackdoc wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:14 pm Okay so it is not related to the form here but I have doubt regarding deities in itself and is bothering me a lot .

That’s when I woke up .

You posted this same post in two different threads. Please post only once. Multiple same posts will be removed. Since you are new it is ok. Please do not repeat this. Thank you.

Sorry I’ll make sure . It was just my account was glitching and I don’t know stuffs here . Thank you (:

Whackdoc
new here
new here

Aah this sound so weird . By the way I also need help in interpreting a dream . And the moderator even made a different post out of it but still I hadn’t had any progress in decrypting it . Anyone wanna help ?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 am Aah this sound so weird . By the way I also need help in interpreting a dream . And the moderator even made a different post out of it but still I hadn’t had any progress in decrypting it . Anyone wanna help ?
I read your post if i were you i would search the gods and princes of every religion and mythology. So you can connect the dots

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Whackdoc
new here
new here

Umm you know today itself I got a dream . Like I don’t remember dreams and in a continuous series I’m able to remember the dreams . It getting more weirder now . If you have read my other post there the dream ended with me seeing the Prince of Oceans taking his lover inside the water .

This time also dream continued from where it hadended . Like it started from the same sea shore and this time I was not third person but the main protagonist . Things were happening to me .
I found out there were two creatures I can’t remember them well . But they were blue in color and they were talking in some different language like you know some ancient languages

Well what I heard them saying was that they were referring to someone a “he” to be exact that the certain he had claimed me and that if something happens to me he’ll protect me . They said if they hurt me indirectly it will hurt him the most .
So I started running away from those two creatures they followed me and threw some kind of things made by their power on me . Which hit me on my cheeks and I fell on the sea shore .

I was actually praying from some god in dreams to save me and when I opened my eyes I saw two weapons infront of me one was a small sword something and othe was a bolas . I tried to stand up and threw the bolas at one of the creature and other I inserted my dagger inside it and they turn into stone and then burst into ashes .

When I collapsed on there due to weakness I woke up in the real world with a bleeding cheeks . It was where those creatures had attacked me . It’s so weird .
And now you say me to check about the background and mythological stories of every god when my friend said the same thing a few hours ago . It’s so strange the dots are connecting but strange again .

I’m super confused And bothered what to do . Ah what do you think ? (: 8))

Whackdoc
new here
new here

Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:52 pm Umm you know today itself I got a dream . Like I don’t remember dreams and in a continuous series I’m able to remember the dreams . It getting more weirder now . If you have read my other post there the dream ended with me seeing the Prince of Oceans taking his lover inside the water .

This time also dream continued from where it hadended . Like it started from the same sea shore and this time I was not third person but the main protagonist . Things were happening to me .
I found out there were two creatures I can’t remember them well . But they were blue in color and they were talking in some different language like you know some ancient languages

Well what I heard them saying was that they were referring to someone a “he” to be exact that the certain he had claimed me and that if something happens to me he’ll protect me . They said if they hurt me indirectly it will hurt him the most .
So I started running away from those two creatures they followed me and threw some kind of things made by their power on me . Which hit me on my cheeks and I fell on the sea shore .

I was actually praying from some god in dreams to save me and when I opened my eyes I saw two weapons infront of me one was a small sword something and othe was a bolas . I tried to stand up and threw the bolas at one of the creature and other I inserted my dagger inside it and they turn into stone and then burst into ashes .

When I collapsed on there due to weakness I woke up in the real world with a bleeding cheeks . It was where those creatures had attacked me . It’s so weird .
And now you say me to check about the background and mythological stories of every god when my friend said the same thing a few hours ago . It’s so strange the dots are connecting but strange again .

Another update : The Korean god of water’s bride name is same as mine . And he’s also the prince of water . His bride was a mortal and had to die someday and he promised that he’ll only love his bride and marry her reincarnation only

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:00 pm
Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:52 pm Umm you know today itself I got a dream . Like I don’t remember dreams and in a continuous series I’m able to remember the dreams . It getting more weirder now . If you have read my other post there the dream ended with me seeing the Prince of Oceans taking his lover inside the water .

Another update : The Korean god of water’s bride name is same as mine . And he’s also the prince of water . His bride was a mortal and had to die someday and he promised that he’ll only love his bride and marry her reincarnation only
Please continue your discussion about your dream here. Do not post about your dreams in another member's topic.

If you have updates about your dream, post it here.

I moved some posts related to your dreams from Lonikh's topic to your topic here

I have to remind you about a particular rule:
Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.
--- Make sure your post is relevant. If you post gossip or something that is considered derogatory without any basis the post will be deleted. And if you continue to post in that manner you will be warned. Do not post something that is not relevant to the topic at hand or can be considered malicious gossip or unnecessarily derogatory in any manner.
So please post accordingly. Next time, I will issue warning if you continue to hijack another person's topic.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”