Patriarch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Our common use of sigils has been either a phone number to contact a spirit or an energized encoding of intent to effect change.

Can we make a sigil to be a phone number for another person? Or using any means, really, not limiting to just sigils.

In the event one cannot use a phone, like abduction or an EMP, I would like a means to communicate with my loved ones, telepathically or otherwise. At the very least a beacon to follow to find each other. At best, spiritual Skype with all 5 senses and the ability to leave messages! Lol

We would need to be able to deactivate it, and if possible, to deliberately choose what thoughts or sensations to send, as ADD or panic might flood the line with a nearly indecipherable stream of information, and we all have thoughts that we need to be kept private.

Any ideas? If something like this already exists, please point me in the right direction, as I have been unable to find anything solid.

Thank you!

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's an interesting idea. In everything I have read about magic, I haven't come across anything remotely similar to what you mentioned here. Seems to me that such a spell would be an interesting experiment. Maybe it's something you and your keep can work on if you feel inclined to do so.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Patriarch
new here
new here

Whyme wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:54 am That's an interesting idea. In everything I have read about magic, I haven't come across anything remotely similar to what you mentioned here. Seems to me that such a spell would be an interesting experiment. Maybe it's something you and your keep can work on if you feel inclined to do so.
How is a sigil created that contacts a spirit?

I am still in my magick infancy, so I have little knowledge or experience to call upon to find a solution myself, though I try. Tomorrow I'm going to try relaying a message through guardian angels.

Many years ago I had a book that taught astral projection, and an intermediate step was sending a stream of astral substance out of my heart chakra to make a ball of it, connected by the silver cord. One could then send the ball out to a person or place to absorb information that could then be accessed when I called it back to me. I occasionally got real information from it. Though that's good, if I don't know I should be looking, I might check on someone too late. It also feels too invasive, like spying. Push messaging is better than pull messaging.

I suspect I would have all that I need by the end of the Quareia course, but that's years. There's a book in CH, something like "Paranormal 101" that also looks promising.

Patriarch
new here
new here

I just remembered seeing something on CH that is a big step in the direction I want to go: the stranding stone.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/create-t ... escription

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't use sigils or seals plus I haven't researched those topics so I can't speak about those.

As for contacting guardian angels, I have used various methods. One method is to write a letter which gives them permission to do something on your behalf. Another method I used was meditation. A third method was in dreams. I found that writing a letter to them was the most effective method for me. I left the letter face up so that they could read it.

The stranding stone looks really promising for what you want to do. Between that and Paranormal 101, should give you a good starting point. I don't have the book but it does look very helpful.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have never used a sigil as a telephone, but your idea sounds super cool. I typically use sigils in my magic practice to summon or to create a certain space depending on what I am doing. I have made sigils for friends and have sent protections to them through the sigil. I think this is the closest I have ever gotten to what you are referring to. If you crack the code on this one let me know. This sounds super cool.

Return to “General Questions”