Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Norse Nephilim wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:05 pm Okay, so do you know if the additional MV stone to create your own is single use then? I used a pendant with the stone they sent and did the spell and all that, but assumed if I wanted another MV, I’d have to move it from the current pendant to whatever I want. It’s still a bit confusing for me because I have a MV and then bought the stone to choose my own vessel for an ADDITIONAL MV, which is apparently a copy of my original MV, if I correctly understood what the help desk was saying. They said I could make as many as want, which is what confused me and is why I’m asking the question that I am. Is the stone single use or can I create as many as I want from the same stone? 😅
The stone is designed for a one-time use, its primary function being transferring spells from itself to a chosen object (your Master Vessel). Once you've used the stone for the transfer, it can be discarded. Wanting a second MV is a different matter altogether. However, intending to transfer spells back to the first MV seems counterproductive. In such a situation, having an extra MV (2nd vessel) would be needless.

You have the option to "create" multiple MVs for different purposes by transferring spells from one to another. While the possibilities are endless in this regard, it means you will only have one unique MV for each transfer. In my case, I have 3 MVs, each serving separate purposes and possessing entirely different sets of spells and spirits/entities. I'm even planning for a fourth. Essentially, no matter how often I switch between various vessels, I'll still be maintaining just 3 MVs, not an excessive number like 31 MVs, if you get what I mean.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”