New Master Vessel Question

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I know there are a lot of answers about MVs so if I missed this particular question in a past post I apologize for wasting everyone’s time.

That being said, I just ordered a stone to use to make a new MV. I already have one I got previously but it’s a kind of hideous ring and I wanted to make a new MV with a ring I have. Now since I’ve had my MV I have gotten spirits and spells bound to it, so what I guess I’m asking is when I create my new MV does anyone know if I move over the spirits and spells in the same way as any other vessel?

Has anyone else done this and been successful?

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:21 am I know there are a lot of answers about MVs so if I missed this particular question in a past post I apologize for wasting everyone’s time.

That being said, I just ordered a stone to use to make a new MV. I already have one I got previously but it’s a kind of hideous ring and I wanted to make a new MV with a ring I have. Now since I’ve had my MV I have gotten spirits and spells bound to it, so what I guess I’m asking is when I create my new MV does anyone know if I move over the spirits and spells in the same way as any other vessel?

Can you clarify what you meant by moving the spirits and spells just like any other vessel? I'm a little unsure, but I think I understand what you're asking. The MV has its own invocation of transferring to a new vessel. To complete the transfer, you would use the invocation starting with "Acomba nethetra mazu renau" and leave your current MV next to the new vessel you've chosen for 24 hours. I have three MVs myself, and I've done the transfer three times already.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:17 am
GaelicDream wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:21 am I know there are a lot of answers about MVs so if I missed this particular question in a past post I apologize for wasting everyone’s time.

Can you clarify what you meant by moving the spirits and spells just like any other vessel? I'm a little unsure, but I think I understand what you're asking. The MV has its own invocation of transferring to a new vessel. To complete the transfer, you would use the invocation starting with "Acomba nethetra mazu renau" and leave your current MV next to the new vessel you've chosen for 24 hours. I have three MVs myself, and I've done the transfer three times already.
Is this the invocation for using the transfer stone from CH when creating a new MV?

So what I have is a MV already and since having it I have bound a lot of spirits to it. When I originally got it it was empty and I transferred all my spirits and spells I had at the time to it. Now I have even more spirits on my MV but they never came with a vessel, CH just bound them to my MV for me.

But now I want to get a transfer stone and create my own MV. I was just curious if the process to move over everything from my old MV to my new one will be the same as if I was moving any other binding bound to anything else. I wasn’t sure if it was different or not due to it being transferred from one MV to another and wanted to know if anyone had ever done this.

Sorry if my original question was confusing.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, what I do is …. After I have created my knew master vessel via a transfer store. I just put my other master vessel next to each other and used my code sentence for copy spirit and magic or permanently transmute them from one to the other. In that case I indicated which one is from and where to get permanently transmuted over. It’s important to use the right art codes for it.

I do understand the problem with an oversized jewellery especially when it’s a master vessel. I use one of my neutral vessel as a true copy of my other two. Although I wear them all and recently was all three master vessels bonded to spirit. also.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:32 am Is this the invocation for using the transfer stone from CH when creating a new MV?

So what I have is a MV already and since having it I have bound a lot of spirits to it. When I originally got it it was empty and I transferred all my spirits and spells I had at the time to it. Now I have even more spirits on my MV but they never came with a vessel, CH just bound them to my MV for me.

But now I want to get a transfer stone and create my own MV. I was just curious if the process to move over everything from my old MV to my new one will be the same as if I was moving any other binding bound to anything else. I wasn’t sure if it was different or not due to it being transferred from one MV to another and wanted to know if anyone had ever done this.

Sorry if my original question was confusing.
I find your clarification to be more confusing. It seems like there is a lot of anxiety surrounding this issue. Instead of asking for further clarification, I will rely on my intuition to guess the true questions, even though this is not the ideal approach.

The only invocation that begins with "Acomba nethetra mazu renau" is the one used for the transfer, whether you are wearing a stone or a full-fledged MV vessel, it doesn't matter. CH sent you a stone because you had chosen to use your own vessel, so it wouldn't make sense for them to waste another vessel knowing you would discard it.

Regardless of whether you have no spells or spirits, or a multitude of them, currently still have the stone or a MV vessel, the same and only invocation starting with "Acomba nethetra mazu renau" would still be used for the transfer. This invocation serves specifically for the transfer and is not the one typically used for move/copy between vessels. There is only one invocation that starts with Acomba. If you still have doubts, I suggest reaching out to CH support, although they would likely tell you the same thing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I recently asked CH support about how to move my MV that I had already created from https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-d ... pells.html to a new item. I was told I can use the same instructions from the card that I originally used to move it to a new item. Not sure if you are using the same or a different MV for the source though.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Nightrunner404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:52 pm I recently asked CH support about how to move my MV that I had already created from https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-d ... pells.html to a new item. I was told I can use the same instructions from the card that I originally used to move it to a new item. Not sure if you are using the same or a different MV for the source though.
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to know! I appreciate it!

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:50 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:52 pm I recently asked CH support about how to move my MV that I had already created from https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-d ... pells.html to a new item. I was told I can use the same instructions from the card that I originally used to move it to a new item. Not sure if you are using the same or a different MV for the source though.
No problem! Glad it was on the right track. It actually reminded me to do mine today. Moving from a large palm stone to a nice celtic triquetra sterling silver beard bead.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Nightrunner404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:05 pm
GaelicDream wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:50 pm
No problem! Glad it was on the right track. It actually reminded me to do mine today. Moving from a large palm stone to a nice celtic triquetra sterling silver beard bead.
That sounds beautiful! I love the Celtic triquetra!

Norse Nephilim
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t have one.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf hybrid maybe
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Norse Nephilim

Okay, so do you know if the additional MV stone to create your own is single use then? I used a pendant with the stone they sent and did the spell and all that, but assumed if I wanted another MV, I’d have to move it from the current pendant to whatever I want. It’s still a bit confusing for me because I have a MV and then bought the stone to choose my own vessel for an ADDITIONAL MV, which is apparently a copy of my original MV, if I correctly understood what the help desk was saying. They said I could make as many as want, which is what confused me and is why I’m asking the question that I am. Is the stone single use or can I create as many as I want from the same stone? 😅

Return to “General Questions”