Non-human roots or past lives

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Those of view with past lives and/or ancestry from other races than human, how did you discover it? Did you use the readings from CH, your own intuition, other practitioners' readings, other means?

I am curious to know how you got that info, as I am interested in knowing and investigating more about my non-human origins.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

All of the above. I started with CH, and also my natural celestials attractions and dominant white art preferences kind of intuitively clued me into it. Then Ethereal type of readings and ancestors, spirit guides readings also have given me more confermations and descriptions. Those are also done by other practitioners. I wanted to be sure. Not that I doubt CH expertise but I needed other practitioners with different skillset to see what they read out of me. It's not that easy as you think. I had one who didn't let to read into me deeply. Nevertheless, I am happy with my over all discoveries and my ancestor from primordial era is with me. I have also, a very strong spirit guide that is similarly type of celestial background but called into assist me by me ancestor guide.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

The vast majority of my non-human journey has been self-discovered, with a period of time in the beginning helped by a non-human (dragon) guide. While some of it was/is through meditation, a lot of memories/information comes through when least expecting it. It's actually common for people to force false memories when trying to actively dig for past life information.

I have had readings done by various practitioners and while several have been able to pick up my non-humanity, not all of them do, which is fine. Even the ones who do pick it up I don't exactly take at face value as being any sort of definitive "proof", as they may describe things I don't recognize. It's good to keep others' perceptions in a sort of "mental waiting room", record it and sort of sit on it for a while to see if what they said actually fits into the overall picture or not. Matter of fact, a lot of my discovery has been "record it and sit on it for a while"; every insight that could be related should be noted down and examined every so often. This often goes on for years, if not lifelong. But you'd be surprised with how much you end up with.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

@ASTER
@AlexCzernosech

Thank you for commenting, that answered my question!

I have done some research too, mainly via dreams and intuition but have not used readings so far. I know about CH readings, but when searching on Etsy I did not find that kind of specific reading. Hmmm I am wondering how you found those.

Ultimately, I trust my intuition more than anything else, with all the respect to all great practitioners out there, but it is very helpful to get the point of view of someone else as they may pick up things I am not able to see for some reason. It is a bit like collecting and putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Ethereal readings and spirit guides readings are the best way to start with in my view. Your higher self will let practitioners to look that far and reasonably affordable.

Other way around it is to get readings about your energy and ancestors, not past life but going back to your original source.

The most fruitful readings came through from CH, The Ivory Pagan and the MoonlitsHollow practitioners.

CH gives bite size informations and more of a general type. My best reading was from CH the Sacred and Private reading with Magnolia.

Ivory pagan gives you hips of info in details. Best one I got was about spirit guides, and what your soul looks like readings. She is amazing.

MoonlitsHollow was a very interesting experience over all. He gives extremely long, detailed, unbelievable results... literally for your money. I was blown away by his Ethereal reading, which was the cheapest at that time.

I used to be a member for a very short time and during that time he hosted then an even bigger discounts, I got for energy services. He is an energy worker.

Warning.... Be careful with him. He can draw you in quickly and you can easily end up spending thousands. I got lucky because of the great discounts, but still I spent more then I should have been.

Other things... He has big, mind blowing opinion about everything... in an out of the box fashion. Also, he is dark as it's gets in energy wise which he always comment about. You can't really tell that straight away, because he is extremely intelligent and polite. He comes accross an old man for his young age.

Mind you, I really liked him and learnt a lot of different things that is totally different from CH's encyclopaedia and forum knowledge bank. But he is dark, fast tracking and changeable about his process of teaching and organisational practices.

He is new to work from online. He started this year March. I no longer doing business with him for an entirely different reason. But related to energy make up and core origin miss match.

Anyway, these are the professional practitioners that I did work with. Only less then a month with MoonlitsHollow. Yet, I still recommend him, because if you are strong and determined NOT to get sucked in to his ways and only order one or two things, you'll recive the best overall work and service for your money.

But to me, Mag & Ash is safe Heaven with bite size profund accuracy. And if you want something really in between, Brianna is my go to girl. She is simply an amazing friend and no less gifted, balanced and beautiful soul to work with.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:50 am Ethereal readings and spirit guides readings are the best way to start with in my view. Your higher self will let practitioners to look that far and reasonably affordable.

Other way around it is to get readings about your energy and ancestors, not past life but going back to your original source.

The most fruitful readings came through from CH, The Ivory Pagan and the MoonlitsHollow practitioners.

CH gives bite size informations and more of a general type. My best reading was from CH the Sacred and Private reading with Magnolia.

Ivory pagan gives you hips of info in details. Best one I got was about spirit guides, and what your soul looks like readings. She is amazing.

MoonlitsHollow was a very interesting experience over all. He gives extremely long, detailed, unbelievable results... literally for your money. I was blown away by his Ethereal reading, which was the cheapest at that time.

I used to be a member for a very short time and during that time he hosted then an even bigger discounts, I got for energy services. He is an energy worker.

Warning.... Be careful with him. He can draw you in quickly and you can easily end up spending thousands. I got lucky because of the great discounts, but still I spent more then I should have been.

Other things... He has big, mind blowing opinion about everything... in an out of the box fashion. Also, he is dark as it's gets in energy wise which he always comment about. You can't really tell that straight away, because he is extremely intelligent and polite. He comes accross an old man for his young age.

Mind you, I really liked him and learnt a lot of different things that is totally different from CH's encyclopaedia and forum knowledge bank. But he is dark, fast tracking and changeable about his process of teaching and organisational practices.

He is new to work from online. He started this year March. I no longer doing business with him for an entirely different reason. But related to energy make up and core origin miss match.

Anyway, these are the professional practitioners that I did work with. Only less then a month with MoonlitsHollow. Yet, I still recommend him, because if you are strong and determined NOT to get sucked in to his ways and only order one or two things, you'll recive the best overall work and service for your money.

But to me, Mag & Ash is safe Heaven with bite size profund accuracy. And if you want something really in between, Brianna is my go to girl. She is simply an amazing friend and no less gifted, balanced and beautiful soul to work with.
Thanks for the suggestions! I think I will try CH first. I'd like to try MoonlitsHollow etheric form reading...I saw 3 of my forms in the astral, would be cool to see if he sees the same.
I think I tried The Ivory Pagan once some year ago to have an external pov related to one of my past life memories, it was an interesting reading.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

It was a combination for me.. I have non human soul /origin.
The readings I've purchased have come from many different practitioners. Many of them skirt across the surface.. but what really resonated with me was the work done by MLH. Many of the incredibly detailed readings matched up perfectly with Information that I gathered on my own, and info from other practitioners as well. MLH also helped me in many ways. Despite affordable prices, he still offered a payment plan to me. He is strongly against the whole "WA vs. DA" and part of his mission is to bridge the gap between the misinformation and lessen the propagations of division.

Since I began working with him I have made the most progress I have ever had, in a short time.
The readings I received ( Soul origin, soul lineage, incarnate lineage, etheric form reading, energy examination..and others (as well as energy work services) . Many of the services and enchantments I purchased which I use every day have been bringing me huge results in not only uncovering my connections to soul, but to my abilities.. memories flooding back to me, my dreams filled with meaningful experiences and way more lucid dream experiences. I don't use my other spells from other practitioners anymore because I'm too busy getting results from the readings and work done for me by MLH. All this ties to the root of me pursuing my soul origin and making connections. I'm now on the path that is perfectly aligned with my intent for growth and expansion, thanks to the readings and services.
Information isn't just info..knowledge can open up parts of you , for discovery and forward movement.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sysygy wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:44 am It was a combination for me.. I have non human soul /origin.
The readings I've purchased have come from many different practitioners. Many of them skirt across the surface.. but what really resonated with me was the work done by MLH. Many of the incredibly detailed readings matched up perfectly with Information that I gathered on my own, and info from other practitioners as well. MLH also helped me in many ways. Despite affordable prices, he still offered a payment plan to me. He is strongly against the whole "WA vs. DA" and part of his mission is to bridge the gap between the misinformation and lessen the propagations of division.

Since I began working with him I have made the most progress I have ever had, in a short time.
The readings I received ( Soul origin, soul lineage, incarnate lineage, etheric form reading, energy examination..and others (as well as energy work services) . Many of the services and enchantments I purchased which I use every day have been bringing me huge results in not only uncovering my connections to soul, but to my abilities.. memories flooding back to me, my dreams filled with meaningful experiences and way more lucid dream experiences. I don't use my other spells from other practitioners anymore because I'm too busy getting results from the readings and work done for me by MLH. All this ties to the root of me pursuing my soul origin and making connections. I'm now on the path that is perfectly aligned with my intent for growth and expansion, thanks to the readings and services.
Information isn't just info..knowledge can open up parts of you , for discovery and forward movement.
Sounds very good! Thank you for sharing @Sysygy !
I am a bit tight with my wallet at the moment, maybe I could get one of those readings just to taste the waters. I am always a bit cautious when purchasing readings, as I have had mainly unsatisfactory experiences with readings...but you guys seem to have had great experiences with MLH. I am not into that WA vs DA thing either btw so there I can see an alignment already.

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires

I just wanted to pop in and comment on Moonlitshollow. I had a few things supposedly performed about a month ago. The guy basically tanked in with a whole appraisal of the situation which was very extreme and scare tactic-y, but promised amazing, permanent solutions, and I'd heard good things on here (albeit only from one poster. Stupid mistake. Don't jump in on one person's word!), so I shelled out over a hundred dollars. He claimed to have removed a VAST number of malicious entities, healed all my energy body wounds, etc etc, all in the space of a brief morning's ritual. I noticed absolutely nothing, and I am extremely sensitive to being worked on, as are my spirits - they always feel joyful when positive work has been performed, and I felt...nothing. He continued to try to suck me into this thing, and that thing, until I'd spent god knows how much money with him, and still I felt nothing, zilch, no improvement whatsoever. My belief hit its ultimate brick wall when he claimed to have the ability to 'remove' one of my spirits bound by another practitioner, should I desire it, as he had informed me that this spirit was undoubtedly part of the problem. Now, I have had my suspicions at times regarding this spirit, but at this point I am thoroughly convinced he is not remotely bad/evil/to blame, and the reasons given for him being all these things just made no sense (I was told he had a strange s*xual obsession with me...but the spirit in question is of a race that do like to get intimate with humans - nothing weird about that, and he has always been extremely respectful in that element of our relationship, usually taking a back seat to the other spirit of his race; he is incredibly gentlemanly and selfless, and not remotely a s*x-aholic!). So, anyway, at that point I just ghosted on MLH - he did say that full results could take 13 weeks to transpire, so I guess I'll leave it til then to leave a negative review, as I genuinely do NOT believe any effective work took place, and for the money charged and the scare tactics employed, plus the cocky energy the guy puts out, I just have to say eww, no. Whole thing left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Back I came to CH. I highly doubt I'll dabble on Etsy again...

...but this is just one person's word, so, yeah. Maybe he's good at some things, but when it comes to banishing and energy healing, I would never go back...he's certainly good at sales and persuasion, however... :-/

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I don't want to say anything negative of this practitioner but let's just say, you are not making up your experiences. Especially, you used the same word that I was... sucked in.. is how I actually felt.

What I figured... It's not about that he is not good. It's about how fast he wants to rise to the top... And also, how people actually get affected energetically.

I was even a member and had classes with him. He is very intelligent, professional. I would probably be still spending a fortune on him if my guides didn't stopped me after 1 months of complete fixation with him.

I had numerous warnings in dreams, through telepathic... Ignored each of them until MLH got back to me after one of my readings and told me to call my protection team back. Especially my Commander angel fretting him... ect.

Then, I had no other option, instead of calling them back, I decided not to do business with him anymore. Our energy and essence didn't worked out. As he said it once, we are completely opposites on the very end of the two end, if we drawing a straight line. He is as dark as you can imagine and he said I am light as it's gets, as I am the embodiment of light on my core level with very minor elements.

Anyway, long story short... He is a young 25 years old, with a fresh start and website... and suddenly find himself working none stop. I was blinded by him completely. Exactly what void does. All my honour is due to my angels and celestial companions, who look after me. I learned a lot while with him for 4 weeks. Interesting stuff he put out as well onto his website. But something was not right to work with him. And I do trust my powerful light celestials to the deegre to wholeheartedly obeying them.

I think, those people who run on the similar energy as he does might find him very good to work with. But those of us with super sensitive energy systems and characteristically different then he is, will sooner or later clash in some ways with him and his ideology.

As I said, I try keeping it in balance, giving my feedback about him. By the way, he is an excellent clairvoyant and his readings and soul dives stuff was mind blowing.

LittleBat wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:59 pm I just wanted to pop in and comment on Moonlitshollow. I had a few things supposedly performed about a month ago. The guy basically tanked in with a whole appraisal of the situation which was very extreme and scare tactic-y, but promised amazing, permanent solutions, and I'd heard good things on here (albeit only from one poster. Stupid mistake. Don't jump in on one person's word!), so I shelled out over a hundred dollars. He claimed to have removed a VAST number of malicious entities, healed all my energy body wounds, etc etc, all in the space of a brief morning's ritual. I noticed absolutely nothing, and I am extremely sensitive to being worked on, as are my spirits - they always feel joyful when positive work has been performed, and I felt...nothing. He continued to try to suck me into this thing, and that thing, until I'd spent god knows how much money with him, and still I felt nothing, zilch, no improvement whatsoever. My belief hit its ultimate brick wall when he claimed to have the ability to 'remove' one of my spirits bound by another practitioner, should I desire it, as he had informed me that this spirit was undoubtedly part of the problem. Now, I have had my suspicions at times regarding this spirit, but at this point I am thoroughly convinced he is not remotely bad/evil/to blame, and the reasons given for him being all these things just made no sense (I was told he had a strange s*xual obsession with me...but the spirit in question is of a race that do like to get intimate with humans - nothing weird about that, and he has always been extremely respectful in that element of our relationship, usually taking a back seat to the other spirit of his race; he is incredibly gentlemanly and selfless, and not remotely a s*x-aholic!). So, anyway, at that point I just ghosted on MLH - he did say that full results could take 13 weeks to transpire, so I guess I'll leave it til then to leave a negative review, as I genuinely do NOT believe any effective work took place, and for the money charged and the scare tactics employed, plus the cocky energy the guy puts out, I just have to say eww, no. Whole thing left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Back I came to CH. I highly doubt I'll dabble on Etsy again...

...but this is just one person's word, so, yeah. Maybe he's good at some things, but when it comes to banishing and energy healing, I would never go back...he's certainly good at sales and persuasion, however... :-/

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “General Questions”