An odd dream and confusing symbolism

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Woah that is a great dream. Researching the symbols and the saying would help a lot. Possibly you are going through trsnsformation and awakening as you have hoped for. Your want to awaken has been affected in the spiritual too. And you received that answer through the dream. If you have noticed patterns and reoccurances it would be good to note as well. Ehehe just some of my thoughts of what your dream could mean. Thanks for sharing!

Sholeran
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Kvedulf133 interesting interesting, after giving it more thought, I interpret it as more of like a loop, as in it feeds back into itself. Recently I began to notice how I have days as a keeper where I doubt my abilities completely and the skeptic in me comes out over nothing. When that happens I usually think back on all my experiences with manifestations and dreams since I started this path 4 months ago and I find clarity again and start to trust and go easy on myself.

I find myself going back to that CH blog post about 10 spirit keeping tips often lol. But I feel like the dream was my spirit family's way of telling me that:
1. They're always around.
2. That i should be more aware of how my negative and positive thoughts tend to be cyclical in nature.

And I'm starting to think that me offering that card to Dellingr in my dream was the quickest way for me to subconsciously explain to myself and possibly to him (if he did visit me) the way that I felt.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Sholeran wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:47 pm @Kvedulf133 interesting interesting, after giving it more thought, I interpret it as more of like a loop, as in it feeds back into itself. Recently I began to notice how I have days as a keeper where I doubt my abilities completely and the skeptic in me comes out over nothing. When that happens I usually think back on all my experiences with manifestations and dreams since I started this path 4 months ago and I find clarity again and start to trust and go easy on myself.

I find myself going back to that CH blog post about 10 spirit keeping tips often lol. But I feel like the dream was my spirit family's way of telling me that:
1. They're always around.
2. That i should be more aware of how my negative and positive thoughts tend to be cyclical in nature.

And I'm starting to think that me offering that card to Dellingr in my dream was the quickest way for me to subconsciously explain to myself and possibly to him (if he did visit me) the way that I felt.
Don't always blame yourself lol. Often we allow others to feed into our negative thought processes. Consciously or subconsciously.

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@ensa no problem, thanks for your insight!

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have an update!!! I had the Dellingr Norse immortal of dawn in my wishlist so that I could return to it later and remind myself to purchase it at some point. Now my wishlist is moderately big and I had a couple things I wanted to pick up. So I did the creepy hollows freebie where they pick a wishlist item to give out and holy I got the Ancient Worlds Collectio Dellingr Norse immortal of Dawn. Maybe it really was a calling lol, I'm freaking out right now!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”