An odd dream and confusing symbolism

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Sholeran
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, so a couple nights ago I had a dream where I was walking in a cave with some other person who was oddly familiar and yet unfamiliar. I get the feeling that it was possibly one of my spirits but I'm not yet at a point in my journey where I can really communicate with them yet. But basically, we were walking through a long and dark corridor where we came across an entity who just said the name Dellingr. The person beside me told me to quickly give him something before he had to go.

In front of me was a set of three cards, but the only one I remember vividly as well as the one I chose was the one that said the words "As Above, So Below". With two circles of light symbolizing Above and three dark circles symbolizing Below. As soon as I chose my card, I had woken up immediately.

Now for a bit of background, I had been eyeing a binding of Dellingr in the CH shop as of late, since he's a Norse immortal who represents Spiritual Rebirth and Awakening, but I've been having doubts about going for it since I feel that if I can't communicate with my spirits right now, then an immortal would currently be out of the question. I'm just unsure if the dream was a calling, or just my mind dreaming of it since it's been on my mind. Another question I've had is what the meaning of "As Above, So Below" is, and whether it has any relation to any sort of Norse mythology?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Awesome dream. As above so below means what happens in the higher realms happens in the lower realms. I know the saying is big an alchemy so maybe the origins are Arabic but I am not 1000 percent sure about the origin.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

"As Above, So Below" motto came up for the seconds time this week. Surprise for me, as I have not heard this before. Suddenly, it becomes my fundamental motto this week. This is significant for me as well as its super cool dream experience for you too. Thank you for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

What's the feeling you had when you woke up? Initially reflecting off the dream?

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

When I woke up I felt a bit confused and kind of excited as I haven't had any dreams at all lately, and whenever I use CH's bewitched body lip balm for Astral Travel or Lucid Dreaming I wake up extremely tired with no memory of anything. The night I did have the dream though didn't use it. I also felt a bit hopeful when I think back on it, since a Spiritual awakening/rebirth is something I really want for myself at some point in my journey.

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the explanation @Anonymously anonymous I'll do a little bit of digging into it. And @ASTER insane how it's coming up for both of us, I wonder what kind of significance it will hold later down the line?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Manifestation of my desire in certain circumstances "As above as below". At least it's comes to me this way. It's a strong willed wish manifestation. To me it is, with long term goals, imagine /visionary expectations for situations and changing, shifting fate the way that serves the best for all concerned. I didn't even relised I was doing it. Or actually my guide doing it through me. Which I am so very greatful for, with absolute thankfulness.

You might find it's working differently with you. Don't forget to share it sometimes 😉.
Sholeran wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:04 pm Thanks for the explanation @Anonymously anonymous I'll do a little bit of digging into it. And @ASTER insane how it's coming up for both of us, I wonder what kind of significance it will hold later down the line?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Sholeran
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@ASTER now that's an incredible experience right there, I appreciate you for sharing it. Whenever I find out what it means for me, I'll definitely come back here and shoot another reply😃

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Maybe it was symbolizing hell or heaven. Not quite literally but maybe an up or down situation upcoming?? And how to choose?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”