neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

If you find true love on Tinder, yay!

But honestly Tinder and most online dating is like turning relationships into fastfood - a mockery of a soul connection and it's embarrasing how sex and romance has been trivialized as a mere joke, less than half of what it is capable of being. Hookup culture is deplorable and destroys meaning.

It's legit sad, absolutely sad to just go from person to person looking for a good time then moving on. If something that means nothing is worth your time then it's really not something to brag about.

And people like that will legit say "I'm not looking for something serious..." Just reply "okay go look for a joke because that's what you are, too."

I'm just thinking of all the men (and women who mimick "men") who act as if casually doing 50 chicks/partners is something really amazing.

So basically you just got hot and bothered, j!zzed in some random chicks, and at the end of the day you just wasted your energy on something that immitates love but is simply the equivalent of using someone to masturbate yourself??? If This is not insanity, I don't know what is.

That is a really a sad, meaningless existence and anyone who lives like that is truly lost...

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

After everything that happened, I've tried online dating again, but I've decided to stay single for now.
It seems like people are weird these days, whether we're meeting up in person or dating online. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:43 pm After everything that happened, I've tried online dating again, but I've decided to stay single for now.
It seems like people are weird these days, whether we're meeting up in person or dating online. Lol.
Nothing wrong with being single. I’ve been single for years and it’s fine. I’m not actively looking to date but I’m not closed off either. I just live in an area that has opposite views on life than I do.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Osean wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:01 pm
Elijah wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:43 pm After everything that happened, I've tried online dating again, but I've decided to stay single for now.
Nothing wrong with being single. I’ve been single for years and it’s fine. I’m not actively looking to date but I’m not closed off either. I just live in an area that has opposite views on life than I do.
Oh yeah I know. I've chosen to be single for 4 years before I got back to dating and it made me realize why I chose to be single in the first place. Lol.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Paranormal dating exists but it Is small community. I think u have to pay or one party does. And u always have to be careful even in spiritual circles..... I joined a spiritual circle once to talk about it my alien talk was to much I was an outcast so I quit going. I do miss the coffee. But the buzz the energy we would create together such magic.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I should mention here that I met my spouse on eHarmony, because my unbound incubus told me that that was the right time and place to look. They were only the third person I ever dated, and I pretty much knew right away that they were the one! They've since told me that they felt the same. Only knew me for two months before they bought the engagement ring. :D

Really, though, I don't think there's anything wrong with "casual dating". For some of us, that might be the right thing to do for part (or all) of our lives. Everybody's different and has different needs. It is okay to be different.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

stargazerjournal wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:57 pm I should mention here that I met my spouse on eHarmony, because my unbound incubus told me that that was the right time and place to look. They were only the third person I ever dated, and I pretty much knew right away that they were the one! They've since told me that they felt the same. Only knew me for two months before they bought the engagement ring. :D

Really, though, I don't think there's anything wrong with "casual dating". For some of us, that might be the right thing to do for part (or all) of our lives. Everybody's different and has different needs. It is okay to be different.
This is awesome! I'm a sucker for happy ending stories like this.
I met my past life partner on a dating site about 9 months ago, the feelings were mutual and very strong. And the discovery that we had multiple lifetimes together led me to become a Spirit Keeper. However, now I'm not so sure that she's the one in this lifetime. Our timing is just bad.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My partner was a friend I had known for a couple years through volunteer work, but who lived on the opposite side of my state and who I had only seen in person three times. It took a pretty crazy rollercoaster of circumstances for us to end up meaningfully connecting, then suddenly being "forced" into the same hotel room by a combination of COVID and simultaneous falling apart of our respective living situations. I have no doubt it was a combination of Friia's blessing as well as more than a few nudges by my Cleopatra Djinn that we came to be, and I am truly glad for it. She is the only person I know who I trust with full knowledge of my spirit-keeping practices and we all get along incredibly well.

Before then I had tried online dating and... eh, it just wasn't for me. But I have no doubt that a suitably-skilled spirit or immortal could give one the nudges they need there too

ogbonnayauche
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Wow, that's quite the love story! It's amazing how life works sometimes. I'm glad you found someone you trust and connect with on such a deep level. I can relate to what you said about online dating not being for you. I tried it too, and it just didn't feel right.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:52 am If you find true love on Tinder, yay!

But honestly Tinder and most online dating is like turning relationships into fastfood - a mockery of a soul connection and it's embarrasing how sex and romance has been trivialized as a mere joke, less than half of what it is capable of being. Hookup culture is deplorable and destroys meaning.

It's legit sad, absolutely sad to just go from person to person looking for a good time then moving on. If something that means nothing is worth your time then it's really not something to brag about.

And people like that will legit say "I'm not looking for something serious..." Just reply "okay go look for a joke because that's what you are, too."

I'm just thinking of all the men (and women who mimick "men") who act as if casually doing 50 chicks/partners is something really amazing.

So basically you just got hot and bothered, j!zzed in some random chicks, and at the end of the day you just wasted your energy on something that immitates love but is simply the equivalent of using someone to masturbate yourself??? If This is not insanity, I don't know what is.

That is a really a sad, meaningless existence and anyone who lives like that is truly lost...
IMHO, this comes across a lil' Handmaid's Tale. You may not mean it as such but there are certainly a few nut cases with money and power who will run with the idea that they should be able to control someone else's sexuality. We have a few in positions of power right now. One of whom it has been publicly acknowledged wants the state to fund his own private militia.

People who engage with multiple partners may not be your cup of tea (as they certainly are not mine) but may I suggest pulling back on the toxic rhetoric.

This was not a criticism, just food for thought, and I hope that it was able to come across adequately.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Spirit Tasking”