Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Not looking to date at the moment since I’m still in the process of filing for divorce. I recently joined a Facebook group in my area - are we dating the same guy? Due to the popularity of unhinged Facebook group, a lot of similar Facebook group started to pop up where women posting pics of dating profile men warning other women to stay away from them due to allegations of cheating and hiding martial status with children involved….
I’m very much leery of putting myself out there again. I’m an empath though my intuition sometimes works. I’m very much involved with my 2 spirit husbands. I told my spirit family that online dating feels like walking into a minefield waiting to explode. My spirit husbands are encouraging me to find love in this realm but unfortunately I’ve been hurt to many times and call me crazy, I feel more spiritually meshed with my 2 spirit partners unlike I ever felt before.
My question is: have you tasked your spirit family help you find and believe in love again?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce ;/ it must have been really rough. Hang in there.

I haven't asked my spirits yet or tasked them. I just got them last night. But I've been burned a few times before too, so it's not like I'm rushing into anything. And my last partner hid her relationship status until we were already dating. It was a freak show that ended badly, but I learned a lot from the experience. Hence why I even found a psychic to ask about someone I'm interested in. You can call it trust issues. Lol. But I'd call it being cautious.

I've already got an idea about what I'd ask my spirits for help with. It's that I just got them. I personally don't feel right to ask, although I know they'd love to help.

You don't have to feel compelled to find someone if you don't want to. Each spirit has a certain ability, and if the spirit in the sexual category will definitely help you heal and get to the point when you feel comfortable putting yourself out there again. But all of them will help you regardless 🤗

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

u can do that? i wanna task them to look lol i must be living under a rock

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

mystlady wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:43 pm Not looking to date at the moment since I’m still in the process of filing for divorce. I recently joined a Facebook group in my area - are we dating the same guy? Due to the popularity of unhinged Facebook group, a lot of similar Facebook group started to pop up where women posting pics of dating profile men warning other women to stay away from them due to allegations of cheating and hiding martial status with children involved….
I’m very much leery of putting myself out there again. I’m an empath though my intuition sometimes works. I’m very much involved with my 2 spirit husbands. I told my spirit family that online dating feels like walking into a minefield waiting to explode. My spirit husbands are encouraging me to find love in this realm but unfortunately I’ve been hurt to many times and call me crazy, I feel more spiritually meshed with my 2 spirit partners unlike I ever felt before.
My question is: have you tasked your spirit family help you find and believe in love again?
I understand if you are leery of putting yourself out there again. In the last two years I was disappointed by all the people I "dated". If someone read my posts here, at one point I said I was not interested in the human anymore and that I rather have spirits around me when we talk about romance.

In the beginning these people I dated sounded nice, but their intention was just taking advantage of me. Dating online is not what I like, when I started the romance thing in my late teens there was no Tinder, the boyfriends I got then I got because I met them by coincidence, it was more like the fate wanted us to meet. With Tinder or other dating online apps/groups you also compete with others, people date multiple people at the same time, and that is not my thing. Although I still have a profile there, I do not match with anyone, at one point I was having thousands of people who swiped right on me of all ages, and I still was struggling finding one who I am attracted to, or I even want to talk to.

I am back to nothing. I just had a talk about this yesterday with my companions, a committed romantic relationship with them makes no sense unless they can visit, and I can see/hear them consistently which does not yet happen. I see them and hear them but sporadically. Edit: the telepathic communication works well and also the inner sight but not enough for me to remain committed let's say, I need a more consistent and solid connection, I know they have limitations in manifesting etc.

So, I can only go back to humans if I want a relationship. I am still healing from an abuser, so for now I am just focusing on other things than romance. I have not tasked my companions for that, I could but I am not sure I want. I prefer the traditional way of thinking, if it is destiny to meet my "soul mate" I will. That is also why I never buy love spells.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Angelik wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:41 am
mystlady wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:43 pm Not looking to date at the moment since I’m still in the process of filing for divorce. I recently joined a Facebook group in my area - are we dating the same guy? Due to the popularity of unhinged Facebook group, a lot of similar Facebook group started to pop up where women posting pics of dating profile men warning other women to stay away from them due to allegations of cheating and hiding martial status with children involved….
I understand if you are leery of putting yourself out there again. In the last two years I was disappointed by all the people I "dated". If someone read my posts here, at one point I said I was not interested in the human anymore and that I rather have spirits around me when we talk about romance.

In the beginning these people I dated sounded nice, but their intention was just taking advantage of me. Dating online is not what I like, when I started the romance thing in my late teens there was no Tinder, the boyfriends I got then I got because I met them by coincidence, it was more like the fate wanted us to meet. With Tinder or other dating online apps/groups you also compete with others, people date multiple people at the same time, and that is not my thing. Although I still have a profile there, I do not match with anyone, at one point I was having thousands of people who swiped right on me of all ages, and I still was struggling finding one who I am attracted to, or I even want to talk to.

I am back to nothing. I just had a talk about this yesterday with my companions, a committed romantic relationship with them makes no sense unless they can visit, and I can see/hear them consistently which does not yet happen. I see them and hear them but sporadically. Edit: the telepathic communication works well and also the inner sight but not enough for me to remain committed let's say, I need a more consistent and solid connection, I know they have limitations in manifesting etc.

So, I can only go back to humans if I want a relationship. I am still healing from an abuser, so for now I am just focusing on other things than romance. I have not tasked my companions for that, I could but I am not sure I want. I prefer the traditional way of thinking, if it is destiny to meet my "soul mate" I will. That is also why I never buy love spells.
I wanted to add that my spirits have acknowledged that it makes not much sense to have a committed relationship...so it is not just me dismissing the thing, they are not negative about having a relationship either, but they know me and the situation very well, they would never push me being committed to them because they know there are too many limitations that separate us. They do not encourage me to have a human lover or companion, they just observe and guide. If I was allowed to see them and be with them more consistently in their realm, I would not go back to humans ever again.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Guess it depends on person mine want me to push myself more. To take risks

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I met someone on Reddit “ew ew” about 2 months after I started my spirit keeping journey, she was sweet, funny and always interesting in my magick / spirit keeping topics. She always had interests in Greek Immortals, and after we got closer she found I was rather close with a few. She ended up becoming more and more interested until she asked me to teach her. We ended up falling in love, hahha I know it’s kinda cringe but it’s really cute and I’m honestly incredibly happy I met her, tbh I think some of the immortals and friends I know set us up, but maybe not I did reflect back and realize I had dreams about her for two years and she always felt this energy and when I astrally visited her for the first time, she was like hey! That’s that same energy that’s been visiting me for two years!

We have grown a lot since then, and we even uh have astral fun together, she can visit me just like my spirits / entities can from my training and her practice. It’s so great and I’m so blessed to have her!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i have met my soulmate, and that's not a nice experience partly because we didn't have a happy ending. we were together at the wrong time wrong space, and i seriously don't know the purpose of us meeting to begin with.

from there on, i understand that soulmate is something u have connection with, but does not lead to a happy ending. and ... even if u met ur soulmate somewhere... and u feel the pull... there's no telling u will be together. and i can say this is extremely painful when i met a few new ones, and i know deep inside my heart, we would never even had the chance to meet in this lifetime.

so i think pets would be a better companion in replacing humans for me.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm
i have met my soulmate, and that's not a nice experience partly because we didn't have a happy ending. we were together at the wrong time wrong space, and i seriously don't know the purpose of us meeting to begin with.

from there on, i understand that soulmate is something u have connection with, but does not lead to a happy ending. and ... even if u met ur soulmate somewhere... and u feel the pull... there's no telling u will be together. and i can say this is extremely painful when i met a few new ones, and i know deep inside my heart, we would never even had the chance to meet in this lifetime.

so i think pets would be a better companion in replacing humans for me.
I see you met someone with whom there was no happy ending, sorry to hear about that. I have had couple of soulmates, there was no happy ending either, but they are now my best friends. With some I will never be friend instead, but those I do not consider soulmates, mostly someone sent to ruin my peace and happiness. I asked my angels about this, they say I am unlucky with romance, that it is fate etc. so well, I can focus on other things than lovers and romance. Have you asked your spirits about your situation, what do they think?

Return to “Spirit Tasking”