Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello everyone! My guides and companions have been nudging me lately to offer this to the community. I will be doing three free oracle card readings. These will be general readings. At the start of each session I will cleanse and ask for whatever messages the cards/spirit/the universe have for you. I will not be doing question based readings for this.

Please only respond in this thread if you feel called to this offer.

Decks I will be using:

-White Light Oracle
-Alice in Wonderland Oracle
-Les Vampires Oracle
-Starseed Oracle
-Chakra Healing Deck (For this one I mostly just provide the information on the card which will include an affirmation to work with, as well as gemstones that will benefit you. If any messages come through intuitively I will include them in the write up. )

I tend to intuitively pick multiple decks during a reading, so you may end up with a reading involving just one deck or multiple different messages from different card decks.

I have several more tarot and oracle decks. Depending on how this goes I might open up more spots/offer this again in the future.

Three spots available

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is awesome! I would love to have a reading done. Thanks for doing this Hazell!!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

May I please have an oracle reading, please. Thank you for your lovely offer. 🤗 Here is the twist from my part. I usually not jump for free reading at all. BUT... I have recived the most beautiful Christmas present from my husband. It's an angelic guidance tarot card deck, from Radleigh Valentine. I have other cards but this one is so different. My husband was guided by my angels and my Banniks I bet to get this one. I can't put it off.

So my point is sharing this, its also works as an oracle deck and because suddenly I want to learn card reading, I am curious now if something similar will comes through for me from you. I am doing a one card only & 5 cards the most but 3 cards mainly... then draw few more if it's not clear... I hope I make sense to you. ☺

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I would love one Hazell. Thank you for this opportunity!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

All three spots are now filled! I will be cleansing and then getting started on these.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:55 am This is awesome! I would love to have a reading done. Thanks for doing this Hazell!!
Reading for Darknorth

Chakra Healing Deck

Cards pulled: Initiation, No Worries, Freedom of Expression

Initiation-Crown Chakra

“Spirit is initiating you to a new level of awareness now in preparation for the next cycle of your soul’s development. You may have been sensing this transition in the form of agitation or restless sleep. The hard part is over-now, just relax in knowing that your development is being guided. Say a prayer and blessing for how far you have come and set an intention for where you will go next. You are being acknowledged by source at this time.”

Gemstone- Selenite
Herb/Wood- Palo Santo

Both of these are excellent for raising your vibration and cleansing your energy. They are also wonderful for connecting with spiritual guides.

I feel that you are going through a period of strong spiritual development. To me this card and the ones surrounding it speak of letting go of old beliefs that no longer serve you, releasing stagnant/negative energy, and really just upgrading yourself in every way. I am getting a message that you are in the process of letting go of worries you have long since held and that you will notice that as you release these blockages in all areas of your life-even those seemingly unrelated to this will start to fade away.

To me this shows that your crown chakra is developing and the energy here is strong, yet well balanced. Know that your spirit guides are watching over you closely and are guiding you exactly where you need to be.

No Worries- Root Chakra

“Remember that protection is your divine birthright. Ground your energy into the earth with a vibrant garnet-red grounding cord. Send all of your concerns, fears, and worries down through that cord and feed them back into the earth where they can be transformed and transmuted, returning to you as usable white light.”

Gemstone- Red Jasper
Herb- Rosemary

I get a feeling that your lower chakras need extra care and attention at this time. You are releasing blockages related to the root chakra at this time, but as this happens it may leave you feeling unsteady and off balance as old emotions bubble to the surface. Be sure to stay grounded as you go through this healing process. Your guides and the universe also want to remind you that you are well protected and watched over.

Freedom of Expression- Throat Chakra

“Banish fear of judgment now-let it constrict you no longer. Know that expression of your highest truth is protected and supported by spirit. Speak your authentic wisdom with conviction and courage; rest assured that doing so will bring you where you are meant to be.”

Crystal-Lazulite
Herb-Chamomile

I definitely feel that you have released a throat chakra blockage/are in the process of releasing other energies that are hindering this chakra at this time. Embrace your curiosity and your wonder. You may notice gifts of clairaudience starting to awaken soon.

Starseed Oracle

Cards pulled: Star Brothers, The Courageous Peony, Lifting the Veil

Star Brothers- To me this card speaks to a strong spiritual connection. I get a feeling you have a male spirit guide (leaning more towards this being a member of your soul family) that sees you as his little brother and is very protective over you. Warrior energy comes through strongly as I’m reading this. This guide wants nothing more than to watch you grow and progress and looks at you with absolute fondness and love. I get a feeling they check in on you from time to time, and are eager to connect more deeply. This is an energy that wishes to assist you in healing and cleansing issues that may have stayed with you from past lives.

(I know it may seem like I’m taking that card too literally, but that is not normally how I would interpret it. I got some very strong imagery and emotions the moment that came forward.)

The Courageous Peony- To me this card has to do with allowing yourself to shine and drawing in new attention. Your energy is more magnetic at this time and this may aid in drawing new people into your life. You are starting to more fully embrace your unique, multifaceted nature.

Lifting the Veil- This card ties together the reading beautifully. This is a card of wonder and wandering into what is seemingly unknown to you. You are releasing old energy patterns, and you may start to notice things which no longer serve you slowly starting to fall away. At this time you are attracting things which better match your raised vibration. Have faith in your manifestations.

I hope you enjoy this reading! Take what resonates with you

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:01 am May I please have an oracle reading, please. Thank you for your lovely offer. 🤗 Here is the twist from my part. I usually not jump for free reading at all. BUT... I have recived the most beautiful Christmas present from my husband. It's an angelic guidance tarot card deck, from Radleigh Valentine. I have other cards but this one is so different. My husband was guided by my angels and my Banniks I bet to get this one. I can't put it off.

So my point is sharing this, its also works as an oracle deck and because suddenly I want to learn card reading, I am curious now if something similar will comes through for me from you. I am doing a one card only & 5 cards the most but 3 cards mainly... then draw few more if it's not clear... I hope I make sense to you. ☺
Reading for Aster

Alice in Wonderland Oracle

Cards pulled: Becoming Braver, I Want to Be a Queen, and Belong to Your Own Dream

Becoming Braver- To me this card speaks to your resilience and inner strength. You are incredibly capable and the difficulties that have cropped up will be overcome and you will leave these ordeals feeling wiser and having more trust in your abilities. Embrace your courage and your personal power.

I Want to Be a Queen- This card is all about treating yourself as the spiritual royalty that you are. This card has nothing to do with ego, but rather it is about remaining humble yet managing to rise above the tests that are being presented to you. This is also a card of independence, freedom, and sovereignty. I get a strong feeling that you are being aided in releasing stagnant energies and blockages centered around the solar plexus. You may be facing some tests soon that involve independence and self reliance. Your guides will keep watch on you as you undergo this, but they also want *you* to see just how capable and powerful you are.

Belong to Your Own Dream- You are more than capable of creating and manifesting your own life. You are in control now more than ever of the energies surrounding you and you have gained new understandings of ways to manipulate and work with these energetic currents. Authenticity and evolution are the themes of this card.

White Light Oracle

Card Pulled:The Sun of 417Hz

The Sun of 417Hz-

“You have what it takes. You are a light bearer. Within you is a healing power and spiritual wisdom you can tap into to find your way through any confusion or doubt. Have confidence in yourself and know that you are enough.”

I feel this card really expands on the others we pulled. This card is all about tapping into your inner strength and courage, and using your inner light to work through circumstances that require courage. I also get a strong feeling self care and self love is needed more than ever at this time. Connect with your inner light and higher self when you find yourself surrounded by worries and doubts.

The frequency of 417Hz would be wonderful to incorporate into your meditations or even just to listen to during sleep. This will help to keep yourself uplifted as you deal with challenging situations and will aid in wiping away negative energies you may find yourself struggling with. This will also aid in further establishing a beautiful and strong connection with universe and source energy.

Indigo Angel Oracle

Cards pulled: Nature, Expression, Freedom

Nature- I feel that you have a strong connection to nature and that this rejuvenates and cleanses your energy. Allow yourself to feel the fresh air and to appreciate the beauty that can be found all around you in nature. Imagine your stress dissipating as you ground into the earth.

Expression- This card can show up when the throat chakra is blocked or not as healthy as it could be. Take sometime to cleanse/strengthen your throat chakra and pay extra attention to this energy. You may feel that you are delivering your words carefully and with compassion, but when this chakra is blocked it may feel like they are being ignored or misunderstood by those around you.

Freedom- You are in the process of letting go of energies and burdens that have long since held you down. You may feel yourself becoming energetically lighter as you go through this process.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was unable to add this to my above post. For the expression card/messages that came through regarding the throat chakra this may also have to do with us being in Mercury Retrograde right now and this will last until January 18th. I just thought I should include that might be a factor.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:44 am
Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:55 am This is awesome! I would love to have a reading done. Thanks for doing this Hazell!!
Reading for Darknorth

Chakra Healing Deck

Cards pulled: Initiation, No Worries, Freedom of Expression

Initiation-Crown Chakra

“Spirit is initiating you to a new level of awareness now in preparation for the next cycle of your soul’s development. You may have been sensing this transition in the form of agitation or restless sleep. The hard part is over-now, just relax in knowing that your development is being guided. Say a prayer and blessing for how far you have come and set an intention for where you will go next. You are being acknowledged by source at this time.”

Gemstone- Selenite
Herb/Wood- Palo Santo

Both of these are excellent for raising your vibration and cleansing your energy. They are also wonderful for connecting with spiritual guides.

I feel that you are going through a period of strong spiritual development. To me this card and the ones surrounding it speak of letting go of old beliefs that no longer serve you, releasing stagnant/negative energy, and really just upgrading yourself in every way. I am getting a message that you are in the process of letting go of worries you have long since held and that you will notice that as you release these blockages in all areas of your life-even those seemingly unrelated to this will start to fade away.

To me this shows that your crown chakra is developing and the energy here is strong, yet well balanced. Know that your spirit guides are watching over you closely and are guiding you exactly where you need to be.

No Worries- Root Chakra

“Remember that protection is your divine birthright. Ground your energy into the earth with a vibrant garnet-red grounding cord. Send all of your concerns, fears, and worries down through that cord and feed them back into the earth where they can be transformed and transmuted, returning to you as usable white light.”

Gemstone- Red Jasper
Herb- Rosemary

I get a feeling that your lower chakras need extra care and attention at this time. You are releasing blockages related to the root chakra at this time, but as this happens it may leave you feeling unsteady and off balance as old emotions bubble to the surface. Be sure to stay grounded as you go through this healing process. Your guides and the universe also want to remind you that you are well protected and watched over.

Freedom of Expression- Throat Chakra

“Banish fear of judgment now-let it constrict you no longer. Know that expression of your highest truth is protected and supported by spirit. Speak your authentic wisdom with conviction and courage; rest assured that doing so will bring you where you are meant to be.”

Crystal-Lazulite
Herb-Chamomile

I definitely feel that you have released a throat chakra blockage/are in the process of releasing other energies that are hindering this chakra at this time. Embrace your curiosity and your wonder. You may notice gifts of clairaudience starting to awaken soon.

Starseed Oracle

Cards pulled: Star Brothers, The Courageous Peony, Lifting the Veil

Star Brothers- To me this card speaks to a strong spiritual connection. I get a feeling you have a male spirit guide (leaning more towards this being a member of your soul family) that sees you as his little brother and is very protective over you. Warrior energy comes through strongly as I’m reading this. This guide wants nothing more than to watch you grow and progress and looks at you with absolute fondness and love. I get a feeling they check in on you from time to time, and are eager to connect more deeply. This is an energy that wishes to assist you in healing and cleansing issues that may have stayed with you from past lives.

(I know it may seem like I’m taking that card too literally, but that is not normally how I would interpret it. I got some very strong imagery and emotions the moment that came forward.)

The Courageous Peony- To me this card has to do with allowing yourself to shine and drawing in new attention. Your energy is more magnetic at this time and this may aid in drawing new people into your life. You are starting to more fully embrace your unique, multifaceted nature.

Lifting the Veil- This card ties together the reading beautifully. This is a card of wonder and wandering into what is seemingly unknown to you. You are releasing old energy patterns, and you may start to notice things which no longer serve you slowly starting to fall away. At this time you are attracting things which better match your raised vibration. Have faith in your manifestations.

Thank you Hazell for this detailed reading! I resonated with the entire reading. I been working on clearing my chakras and other spiritual works and it is great to learn that I am making good progress.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:09 am I would love one Hazell. Thank you for this opportunity!
Reading for Ensa

Les Vampires Oracle

Cards pulled: Hope, Enlightenment, Compassion, Anti-Hero, and Resurrection

Hope- To me this card is all about finding that light and inspiration when things around you seem bleak. Your hopefulness and light is a true inspiration to those around you. You also seem naturally in tune with energies surrounding faith, youth, and wish granting at this time. Further tapping into and working with these energies/beings who are closely associated with these energies will be extremely beneficial to you.

Enlightenment- I get the feeling that you have been doing shadow work and releasing yourself from heaviness and stubborn energy patterns. Through this process you have managed to find new inspiration and will continue to experience new breakthroughs and progress.

Compassion- This card always pops up for people who are natural empaths. To me this card speaks of your kindness, but I also get the feeling you have been learning how to further protect and guard your energy against people who may wish to take advantage of this. Your empathic gifts are growing and you will learn new ways to control and utilize them when it comes to energy work. There is also a strong feeling here of healing and moving on from empath wounds that may have been created in childhood/teenage years. You are becoming a more empowered healer at this time. Old emotions may start bubbling to the surface, allowing you to release any stuck energies. This can be a difficult and in some cases even painful process, but it will be worthwhile in the end.

Anti-Hero- This card is about shedding old baggage and what is not authentic to you. To me this can also symbolize a kind of “tower” moment, watching old foundations crumble and fall away and building something new and completely different out of the rubble. The energy of this card can also be associated with breaking out of boxes/labels and forming a new path that is unique to you. You are being called to adventure and take risks at this time.

Resurrection- I feel this beautifully complements the messages of the compassion and enlightenment cards. You will be undergoing some form of rebirth soon that will bring greater healing and spiritual peace. Your guides will be working to safely ease you through any transitions you are dealing with. I also heavily associate this card with the energies of death/necromancy, so these energies are likely blessing your path at this time. That may sound strange, but I get a very positive feeling from it and feel they are bringing needed and beneficial changes.

Alice in Wonderland oracle

Cards pulled: Falling+Curiouser and Curiouser

Falling- You are being pulled towards the energies of the unknown at this time. You may feel like the ground was pulled out from underneath you during this process, but it is all divinely guided. Expect that which is unaligned with you to fall away and know that change is rushing into your life.

Curiouser and Curiouser- Embrace the weirdness and strange things that are all around you. One of your spirit guides wants to show you things through a new, almost childlike perspective. Children have a certain independence and curiosity that a lot of adults start to lack as they grow older. They want you to lean into this youthful energy and ask why. Explore and do things in a new way.

I hope you enjoy your reading! Take what resonates with you

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”