Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A little bit of gratitude for my phoenix.

It's been really hot these past few days. I get really hot and very uncomfortable, especially when the house can't cool down for the night. When that happens, I don't sleep very well. We do have a window style ac but it can only cool the living room. So, I was trying to fall asleep when I heard my phoenix's name pop into my head.

Ok, so maybe she wanted to help me somehow. Since I was too hot, I told her to help me cool down. I don't know how she did it, but a few minutes later my body cooled down enough so I could sleep. I didn't know that phoenixes could do that.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:30 pm A little bit of gratitude for my phoenix.

It's been really hot these past few days. I get really hot and very uncomfortable, especially when the house can't cool down for the night. When that happens, I don't sleep very well. We do have a window style ac but it can only cool the living room. So, I was trying to fall asleep when I heard my phoenix's name pop into my head.

Ok, so maybe she wanted to help me somehow. Since I was too hot, I told her to help me cool down. I don't know how she did it, but a few minutes later my body cooled down enough so I could sleep. I didn't know that phoenixes could do that.
Very cool experience to share, my phoenixs I have 3. their energy is very intense when I got them it was winter and I remember being hot as hell when it was like 10 degrees and all i could think of is my phoenix. and the heat came from inside me. i felt it radiant outward. i dunno how they do it but they did. i had to ask them to try to calm it down. when i started to just sweat. But cooling....... it makes since. if they can be HOT they understand how to regulate it and they are strong spirits/beings. so im not surprised. :) but it lets me know when im too hot who to ask. thank you @Whyme so sorry to hear about your house cooling issues. my grandma use to tell me how they put a fan on take a towel make it wet with cold water squeeze out the water she could and lay it on top of her in bed as she felt the fan blow across it on her. is how she would try to cool off without having air.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just remembered that I should give her an offering to say thank you for helping remove my excess body heat. I plan on lighting a candle and giving her a cinnamon stick.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “Today I found out...”