Physical Immortals

Resources and links to information on immortals from various cultures.
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

I'm looking for other immortals living on this plane (i.e. NOT spirits).

Figured this was as good a place as any.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DrakeKnight wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:03 am I'm looking for other immortals living on this plane (i.e. NOT spirits).

There are countless immortal beings in existence. Every culture also has their own set of immortals, so the list is never-ending. The individuals you are referring to as "physical" immortals are Earthen ones. These beings either live their lives here on Earth, accomplishing extraordinary feats for which they were granted immortality to continue their good work, or they are born immortal due to both of their parents being immortals themselves. When you mention wanting to find "other immortals," what exactly are you referring to?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm
DrakeKnight wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:03 am I'm looking for other immortals living on this plane (i.e. NOT spirits).

There are countless immortal beings in existence. Every culture also has their own set of immortals, so the list is never-ending. The individuals you are referring to as "physical" immortals are Earthen ones. These beings either live their lives here on Earth, accomplishing extraordinary feats for which they were granted immortality to continue their good work, or they are born immortal due to both of their parents being immortals themselves. When you mention wanting to find "other immortals," what exactly are you referring to?
I figure it was obvious.
Not for any great deeds either. I was exiled. Immortality is to ensure I don't end my exile prematurely (not for lack of trying) .

I can still get hurt and scar, I just can't die (ageing is still an unknown. Might be slow, might be stopped). And have been trying to find others. Compare notes, so to speak.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a similar question to @Tarvos .

Are you asking about Living Entity beings that can be conjured & bound? ie non-human beings connected in some way to the Earthen plane, even if not from planet Earth?

Or are you asking about whether there are physically Immortal human beings still alive here on planet Earth?

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=immortal

Alternatively of course there could be Immortals here on planet Earth, manifested in physical form, who are not human.

Many humans are said to have Immortal ancestry but it's quite diluted over the generations, ie no longer demi gods (50/50).

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=immortal

All of the above is theory / philosophy, about which people have differing beliefs (as is their right).

Few people seem to have direct experience of physical Immortals living among us. I f there are, the general opinion also seems to be that they will not advertise that fact.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:30 pm I have a similar question to @Tarvos .

Are you asking about Living Entity beings that can be conjured & bound? ie non-human beings connected in some way to the Earthen plane, even if not from planet Earth?

Or are you asking about whether there are physically Immortal human beings still alive here on planet Earth?

Alternatively of course there could be Immortals here on planet Earth, manifested in physical form, who are not human.

Many humans are said to have Immortal ancestry but it's quite diluted over the generations, ie no longer demi gods (50/50).

All of the above is theory / philosophy, about which people have differing beliefs (as is their right).

Few people seem to have direct experience of physical Immortals living among us. I f there are, the general opinion also seems to be that they will not advertise that fact.
Purely physical people right here in earth.

Even if my own circumstances are unique, I figure I can't be the only one. And since I have nothing but time....

As for advertising, I can understand that, so any are welcome to contact me directly. But I had to post somewhere to find them.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Ah, I remember your posts from 2015/16 discussing your apparently incredible skills.

This is not a good place to seek the information you're looking for.
If you are quite confident in this fact of your immortality and are serious about finding others, then you wouldn't feel apprehensive sharing your condition with a medical professional to get a second opinion. They may do tests to verify for you, and would be very interested in this phenomena. People in the medical field will know better than anyone here of encounters with physical immortals and be able to connect you if conditions are favorable. Since it is a curse to be physically immortal, I think you'd be relieved at the possibility of this being a misunderstanding on your part as well. It is a physical condition so you must go to experts that deal with the mind/body in order to get you pointed in the right direction.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

DrakeKnight wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:43 pm
Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:30 pm I have a similar question to @Tarvos .

Purely physical people right here in earth.

Even if my own circumstances are unique, I figure I can't be the only one. And since I have nothing but time....

As for advertising, I can understand that, so any are welcome to contact me directly. But I had to post somewhere to find them.
Have you read the links in my post yet?

I second Vipera's advice too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Seconding what Vipera said. Rather seek medical advice.

Also, the PM system is disabled.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 am
Have you read the links in my post yet?

I second Vipera's advice too.
I'm going over them now but haven't finished them yet.

Regarding Vipera's question, yes I have. They seem to skip passed the "breathing helium in a plastic bubble for 2h30m" and go straight to "psychological help". Even though I'm perfectly willing to do it again in a test setting.

So I will would really prefer to avoid getting locked up for a hundred years.

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:59 am Also, the PM system is disabled.
That's rather inconvenient...

Return to “Immortal Information and Cultures”