Less Aware a Problem?

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Never thought about Human Spirits, but suddenly did yesterday in terms of my husband and a certain historical figure with whom he shares a lot of similar interests, philosophy and abilities. So I read all the Human posts on the Forum - understand much better, thank you all. :applause:
Those with Human spirit friends appear to be getting a lot out of their relationships and are able to communicate well with these spirits. :grouphug: What about the Keeper who can neither see nor hear spirits? Would it be frustrating for both when they want to share? This would be difficult in any relationship and take a lot of work. Wonder if it would be frustrating for husband to have this other person "so near and yet so far".... have any others been in this circumstance? It is always great when a spirit gives you feelings of warmth and protection, but what about sharing more complex ideas, drawings, etc. when you are limited in ability to communicate? Wouldn't it be frustrating for the brilliant spirit as well as the brilliant person, knowing you are both human? Hope this isn't too simple a question and that I have explained myself well enough ....
FF :pumpkin: :feedback:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sometimes I see movies playing in my mind of info I would not have otherwise known on my own, other times I hear voices (sounds nuts, I know! LOL) but all The Sixth Sense "I see dead spirits" jokes aside...
Your spirits can usually find ways around your blocks to give you useful information.
You just have to learn to pay attention to the little things.
The signs really are everywhere.
I've learned to pay attention to those unshakeable feelings, and to follow the guideance of anything I see or hear atleast 3 times.
Spirits are beyond the pettiness of anger that we experience on Earth.
Any spirit that chooses to come through to either you or your husband will be there because they want to help you and they have something to teach you.
Afterall, they do have all of your lifetime and all of the lack of time in eternity to spend with you, so they're not in any hurry.
Hope this helps! :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Yes, it does :hug: Your comments on many topics have been a great help to me and I just want to say thanks for this and the others. Often I think the same way, but wonder about projecting - your 3x rule is a good one :clap: I, as YET, do not see or hear my spirit family, but have a deep sense of feelings, thoughts that I know are not me - especially ones from young male spirits that just make you laugh :pirate2:
Will just let the more-able spirit find a way with communication and we will work on calm, listening and meditation ;) ,,,, thanks, FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !

Return to “Human”