Question to Forum about how Djinn communicate

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Bagent
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Today I had a strange sensation when I was talking to my Jann Djinn. I was chatting with her about her thoughts of joining the Marid Djinn that I have and the following happened.

For the first time in over a year, I put on the necklace that the Marid is to be in on and while talking to the Jann, I had a intense burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I asked "F" (Jann) if she was the cause of this sensation and nothing happened. I then asked if the sensation was caused by the Marid that is bound to the necklace, because he didn't want to be joined with the Jann. I never got a clear response. However, when I asked the Marid to stop the sensation to verify to me that he did not want the Jann connected to the necklace, the sensation immediately stopped. :o

The question that I have for all of you is this - Do Djinn sometimes do things as I have described, to communicate with us? Secondly, if the Marid does not want to have the Jann connected to me via the necklace, are there options that are available to convince him to allow it or do I have to resign myself to having a ladies ring to carry with me for "F" to be with me?

Thanks in advance

Mark
Last edited by Bagent on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Bagent
I don't know if u know this...
Marids R the Top among Djinns while the Janns r among one of the lowest Ranks. (It might be Ego)
Tat might be a reason y ur Marid doesn't want jann 2 share the vessel. R u familiar with Pendulums? Maybe u can try 2 communicate with them again through pendulum or u can Get a Channeling from SMB and Know the story Behind it. All the best :thumbup:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Bagent
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks B for the reply. Yes, I have been researching and just found the post about the rankings of the Djinn and I feel that you may be correct. Have never used a pendulum before but will be trying it tonight. Still wondering if the Marid can be convinced to allow the connection. If not, I will cross that bridge when I get to it. :pray:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

If indeed your djinns aren't into the idea of sharing a vessel, then you can simply choose another vessel for your jan. The jans and the ifrit are usually darker than the marid, and most keepers tend to separate the light from the dark. I have a jan that is sharing a vessel with the rest of my djinns (except the ifrit) but I think it's because she was abused and has no desire to use her powers for a good while, which is fine with me. I have no use for retribution anyway. When she gets better and feels ready to get back into the game, I'm sure everyone will want her in her own vessel or she will want to be rehomed.

But that's not your question. Sorry. Spirits communicate the best way they can reach you. When I'm wearing vessels, the vessel the spirit is on, who has something to stay, begins to burn my skin, energetically speaking. I've received pinches, visual flashes, pops, and mental nudges. And when I'm on the pendulum, they sometimes just jump right on and start talking. So it sounds like your marid found a way to communicate his negative response to sharing his vessel.

As for the jan, simply choose a different vessel and transmute her, or him. CH sells transmute bags, or you can go to the encyclopedia:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... tebag.html

You don't necessarily need the bag to transmute, but the bag ensures success. You won't loose the spirit by trying with your hands. I've done this a handful of times, and it works for me. Or you can wait and get the bag.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”