Remembering Past Lives?

narisu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I just had an amazing reading from Christy and was wondering if anyone could help me remember my past lives? I would love any tips/advice. :)

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genius.
And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
- Marilyn Monroe

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lately I have been very into finding out more about my past lives, hope to get a reading from someone whenever I accumulate the cash to pay up lol. What I often have done to give me some ideas about my past is consider certain things that are natural, or things about me that I can't explain in this life. I bring to mind my talents for example, and I meditate on them and the energies that are attached to them. Sometimes I think it helps if you think about them before astral travel, and in a lucid way you can consider them during this travel and see what comes up.
There is a process where, once you find out any little indication of your past life, you ought to research into it and see what feelings you get from particular facts that come up. People, places, things. Once you find out about a location you were connected to in a past life - it is easy to read more into that and so on. I would even recommend, if you get the chance someday, to visit a place you know you lived in a past life. Experiencing situations you have before, being in places you have before, or practicing something you have before - all of these things bring new memories to you concerning your past lives and help you with that. This process also allows you to become more intuitive, builds up your abilities and then it becomes easier for you to look into yourself and discover what you are looking for. You can do self-past life regression, there are some books on it and other things that show you how this may be done. With regression it is best if someone else helps you and can note down any info you reveal while in the hypnotic state. I am sure others here have more experience than I do and can recommend some good suggestions :thumbup:

narisu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hahaha thanks!! But some of my past lives have to do with hunting and war and whatnot... which sad to say I'm neither very agile or good at sports. LOL. But I can see some of the connections... I just need to do a better job on meditating on it. Past life regression seems interesting but I doubt that I could find anyone to do it with me. :(

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genius.
And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
- Marilyn Monroe

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Glad you got one :D
Maybe try this
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... substring=

Or some self hypnosis also. There are some helpful ones on Youtube.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Lately I have been very into finding out more about my past lives, hope to get a reading from someone whenever I accumulate the cash to pay up lol. :

All priorities should be set on getting Blood Energy Potions. they'll increase your mana to cast more spirit contact spells =) lol

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

PsiDraco wrote:
NoctemAeternus wrote:Lately I have been very into finding out more about my past lives, hope to get a reading from someone whenever I accumulate the cash to pay up lol. :

All priorities should be set on getting Blood Energy Potions. they'll increase your mana to cast more spirit contact spells =) lol
Lol, maybe I DO have my priorities mixed up. :silly:

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I think I must of been some sort of Commander in a past life. I remember controlling a smaller elite army against a greater many from the skies.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Using your intuition also works wonders.
One exercise that I do is to make a list of questions that I would like to know the answers to and then record the first thing that comes to mind.
As I meditated on each answer, I slowly started to get little glimpses into who I was before.
I've been royalty, was married to my current bf in a past life in Atlantis, and have lived in every country in the world atleast once.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

One avenue to remembering past lives is thru a regression. This can be done in several ways.
Thru a certified past life regressionist or with a pre-recorded regression format, available from a number of new-age
outlets.

Basically it works like this: Using visualization, you embark upon a journey. You can either use an elevator to go back in time,
or you can choose to go thru a number of gates or doorways. Knowing that each one represents a past life.

You can ask your spirit guide, or even your spirit friends to accompany you on this journey, or you can go alone. Your choice.

The intent is set before the journey begins. When you walk thru that door/gate, the past unfolds to you. You may get only
small glimpses at first, but continue to work on it and you will be rewarded.

Do make sure that you will not be disturbed during your journeys, and make sure to relax. Being keyed up or anxious will hinder
your seeing the past.

You can always pay someone to tell you about your past lives, but those you experience yourself are always the richer
experience. Many times these discoveries will answer questions about why we feel an affinity for a certain person/place/thing
or even give us insight into our current circumstance.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

nevermind.