Store suggestion 2

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't know whether it can be implemented in the ch store ...But here is's few suggestion hit my mind

Option to
1. Sorting High price to low vice verse

2. Sorting class rating 1to 5 or 5 to 1

3. Additional Column for including Dob details apart from the notes section

4. Layaway Option default is 20% of total price ,there must additional box for entering the desired amount. If the user wants to send the amount more than 20% they can use the box .

Every time the user send the money for layaway they are not update realtime in the store . they must submit the ticket for these updates . Why Don't you implement Realtime amount update in the store ?.These would reduce the work load for princess :thumbup:

I want to point the security hole in the ch store !!!!! :wtf:

According to the ch store if any user purchase over 100$ they are eligible for free gift. if it's physical item them it not a problem
But guess if it s download a spell then what happens .If the user select layaway option & pay 20% of the total amount , the system allow to download the book

What happens if the user change the mind afterwords.if the user in the ch forums then not a problem , but if they are outside user ? :?

To solve the problem You must tune the system not to allow the user to download the book until they pay full amount.

More suggestion on the way :D

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Option to
1. Sorting High price to low vice verse
That is something I can check into as we'll be moving into a new software soon.
2. Sorting class rating 1to 5 or 5 to 1
Good idea but I'm not sure about how that would be implemented software-wise. Will bring it up and see if it is a possibility.
3. Additional Column for including Dob details apart from the notes section
Could certainly be done for listings requiring DOB.
4. Layaway Option default is 20% of total price ,there must additional box for entering the desired amount. If the user wants to send the amount more than 20% they can use the box .

Every time the user send the money for layaway they are not update realtime in the store . they must submit the ticket for these updates . Why Don't you implement Realtime amount update in the store ?.These would reduce the work load for princess
We actually did have realtime software for the Layaway and it was a nightmare. There isn't any e-commerce software out there that has the Layaway module built into it so we had one custom-made at great expense because we thought it would save everyone time, but it just didn't work right. It got worse with time because we had to keep the software code updated for security reasons which meant they had to update the module to conform to those security measures and eventually we had to abandon it and start over with the basic module that is there now. There's a lot involved with Layaway because you're talking about building a module that is compliant with Paypal & all Credit Card processing companies guidelines. So, we'll have to stick with the method now until someone invents something new.
I want to point the security hole in the ch store !!!!!

According to the ch store if any user purchase over 100$ they are eligible for free gift. if it's physical item them it not a problem
But guess if it s download a spell then what happens .If the user select layaway option & pay 20% of the total amount , the system allow to download the book

What happens if the user change the mind afterwords.if the user in the ch forums then not a problem , but if they are outside user ?

To solve the problem You must tune the system not to allow the user to download the book until they pay full amount.
Very good to know! I didn't know that and I will try to see what can be done about it.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

soul - good catch about the downloads on layaways! i just received one from an item i placed on layaway and as i opened it i realized "wait, this is the item in layaway still". closed the email and saved it in my ch orders file and since we have 1,000,000 times to download the file, once it is off layaway i'll go in and reopen and print it out. very good catch! take care, arsine :thumbup: :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere thank You :grouphug:

soul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i want to point another software error in helpdesk module

My actual ip address was not recorded by the system while submitting the tickets. !!! :?
Last edited by soul on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have a firewall on our site so on the user-end users are going to see a pre-assigned IP.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:We have a firewall on our site so on the user-end users are going to see a pre-assigned IP.
that's Great !!! :thumbup:

soul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sometimes forum displaying below error page when i try to login .

soul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Whether above error resolved :wild:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

That is something to do with the fact this forum was once part of a social network software we had last year. We will be upgrading the forum software in the next week or so which should resolve this. Right now they are testing the new version upgrade to make sure it will go smoothly.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Forum Suggestions”