SUPER GROUNDING/VIBRATIONAL EXERCISES

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I was wondering if anyone had a :superman: "super heavy duty" grounding exercise they use when they feel that their "out there" more than there are here.... :daze: I like to mix mine up so that it doesn't get boring....

ALSO....

How about an exercise that raises your vibration? :dancing: Anyone have one of those? :P

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

What exercises are you currently using and what kind of results are you getting?

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:What exercises are you currently using and what kind of results are you getting?

Bright Blessings,
Alex

Hi Alex! :wave:

Let me see... I'm using a cord flushing technique for grounding that grounds/flushes the "scattered" energies into the core of mother earth... but since I've gotten my Reiki attunements sometimes I feel like I need something a little heavier because I could finish my grounding and still feel a little out there. :daze:

As for Vibration... I don't really have an exercise for that but I understand that there are some that one can do -- all I've been doing is cleansing and clearing my chakra's twice a day.

I thought if I had some other ones to try I could mix them up! :mrgreen:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I like a very basic earth energy grounding technique. The Reiki attunement should not have you feeling scattered or floating.
Try centering and grounding yourself. If you're feeling 'out there' after magical work of any kind, reaching down and touching the ground with flat hands and the eating of a little something (taking of cakes and ale) were developed for this very reason. It is important to ground after such work.

Jim Ewing does a super job of explaining how to ground and center: http://healing.about.com/cs/uc_director ... ewing3.htm

I've used several variations of his technique for years. If you are not getting the results you want, do take it outside and sit. Sitting against a tree will also boost the grounding.

My personal thoughts on raising one's vibration is that it is a process and the result of striving. Discoveries made thru meditation can aid our
journey upon the path, but exercises alone will not raise our vibrational level. Of course, clearing the junk out of our chakras, WILL help to raise our vibrational level.

However, exercises to force open certain chakras can cause a sudden influx of energy and make us feel unbalanced (even adverse effects can be had from such exercises) Likewise, using a mantra at random (which may have been right for someone else) can cause discordant feelings as well. Torkom Saraydarian "The Science of Meditation" is a great book, and an easy read, for addressing the benefits and the dangers of meditations of various kinds. His works were some of the first I undertook when I began the study of metaphysics under the guidance of a teacher/mentor.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for the link!!... I will read that tonight. I will also look into the book you suggested.

I aslo like to go outside and sit in the sun for a while or take a walk, read a book in the grass or on the beach but now with Mister Winter here I don't go outside as often as I did and find my old routine wasn't getting a little boring :snore:

Much thanks!

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac: